写作 Trapped alone in a cave

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 09, 2011 at 05:53AM
Synopsis: a class from Beverly hills high go on a field trip to a cave where something terrible goes wrong, they get trapped!!!. The teachers perish (dead) some students even perish, can they get out of the cave or will they die trying find out in trapped alone in a cave.
Characters:
Henrietta calebs
Ashleigh calebs
Amelia burkoff (anie)
Joe kolsby
Marco
Mary
austin white
Teachers and the rest of the students who I might add them as we start to figure out who the rest are.

Prologue
Hello I'm Henrietta calebs and I'll be telling the story just for your information and benefits. I am thirteen years old, I have straight brown hair and pinkish purplish eyes and I love to wear jeans. I have an identical twin called Ashleigh and a little brother by a month named Terry. Terry has shaggy brown hair and green eyes that are from my father, patrick. I live in Beverly hills and go to Beverly hills high and this is where our story starts on a sunny morning. Where getting ready for a field trip to the crystal caves and the place I've heard is amazing well said my cousin Natalie who has been there twice. The crystal caves is where our real story starts where the adventure lurks, the beauty, horror and pain. So come join us on our wonderful journey or maybe not so wonderful journey, trapped alone in a cave.
last edited on Aug 28, 2011 at 12:55AM
save

写作 32 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 pink-bookworm said…
Hi guys this is a must read I actually really like the start so please comment
一年多以前 DemiTitan said…
Koool

Is it still gonna follow the storyline of our RP
一年多以前 2dolphn97 said…
smile
Ok I have things to say about this. This is what my teacher told me in the 5th grade. Never start a story w/ hi my name is..... And talk about them. Always start with a scene that will grab their attention cuz frankly hi my name is reminds me of an all about me thing I did in kindergarten I'm not trying to be mean I just giving constructive criticism and my opinion
No I'm open to all opinions and yea I probably shouldn't have started out like that but it was like kinda the introduction to the setting of the scene.
Demi yes it is basically following the RP and also if you'd like to have your characters pov just let me know and either you or me can write it.
一年多以前 luna-lefright said…
big smile
Super!!!! Do u have chap 1?????
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
yah! post!
Not yet but I might post wednesday depending wether or not I can get my history assignment done
一年多以前 DemiTitan said…
oh kool. Yeah I can write Joes POV
just tell me when the next Joe chapter is
last edited 一年多以前
Yeah I'll just let you know the day I write the chapter and when you write it take as long as you need :):):):):)
Chapter 1
Henrietta walked in the gate with Ashleigh and Terry who pleaded he came and said good by to me. I boarded the bus with Ashleigh. We made our way to the very back where Joe, Marco and anie where sitting. "hey guys", I greeted them. "hey Henri hey Ashleigh how's it going". "good thank you anie". Once seated a movie started playing on the little tv hanging from the wall of the bus. I tuned it out opening my book called warriors and began to read it but was interrupted by Mary nicknamed fat Mary crunching on some dorritos while chugging down some coke. "Mary there are no seats left Marco is sitting there when he gets back from the bathroom in the bus". "oh", she said while still munching on her dorritos. "hey Joe, ashleigh and Henrietta I'm going to play a prank on Marco want to help". "definitely". "yes", answered Joe. "okay I was planning on ringing Marco when we get there and like fake a random creepy voice sound cool or what guys". " cool awesome" "I can't wait to get there it's going to be so fun don't you guys think". " yes especially the prank on marco". "thought that was the case anie". "yes seems it is Henri". I laughed at this.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
that k
Like I asked Demi if you want to Greek you could write a chapter in your characters pov every once in a while:)
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
k tell me when. it will prob be short thoug.
It doesn't matter how short or long it is all my post are gonna be fairly short to greekgirlA
I added a bit to the end of my last post if ya wondering
一年多以前 DemiTitan said…
if you dont mind me saying you cant tell whos talking and there is no description. and the characters sound like robots and dot have any real feeling in the way they talk
oh thankyou for telling me i didnt relise that i think that day i was in a hurry to get the chapter up ill try re do it if you want me to and i really dont mind
Should be posting either tomorrow or Monday sorry I haven't posted sooner but I've been at the snow.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
hey can the call be like harry's? look up potter puppet pals wizard swears.
I think ive seen that, so sure why not, and do want to do next chappie or do you want Demi to do it.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
let dimi i want the prank call,that is 3rd chapi
Haha no prob
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
kiss
ok i am a little,**** off at d-t so this is his capi. and i wil do min too.(i will do this as switching pov k?)

2 Anni

"OK now,we take a vote."i said,"potter puppet pals way or old fashion awesome way?"
"potter puppet pals?"
"awesome way"
"both!"
"nether."
i looked at Joe. "no.nu-ugh. never will i let you out of this Kolsby." he sighed. See that is me. I never let him out of this kind of thing. "fine."he grumbled
"are you gonna tell me what potter puppet pals is?"asked Austin.
"never."
"the total tally.......is........ the new way!"i shouted. then of course i got yelled at."Amelia, sit down and shut up!" ya that happens to me a lot. i made a face."so!"i recovered,"this is how it goes, uum-pa-uum-papa uum-pa-uum-pa-whaaaa?"i burst out laughing.
all my friends rolled their eyes."no,realy,"Henri said. "fine,i grab his phone set the ringtone,grab the number,and in the cave,simply,wa-la- call." i said all in one breath."so up for some good times?" they all groaned. i said that right before instant detention.so i think they were worried."b right back!"i slped behind marco and got his phone out of his backpack. when i got back i said,"ring-a-ling-ding-time!" natuarly they were very excited.

so my first ever chapi how did i do? (dimi if you read this you need to get your *** over to the role plays we go to. it has been me and pb.)
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
whin ya want MY chapi?
Whenever take your time and good chappie better than mine apparently to Demi it felt like they were talking very robotic
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
so can i put joe as a side character?
CH.2
anni

After we got a good ringtone we debated the tone and words for the prank.
We finally got settled on "I'm A Barbie Girl" for the ringtone and I would say,"Hello young man we got a call last night that you were, and I quote,'making a drunk seen on the seen'.This was proven true by a stop camera taking a picture of you with a bottle and bike and a nude barbie doll and dragging chains.Do you want to explain your self?"
We all chuckled at my tone.It was that of Jim Carry. I placed the phone back in Marco's backpack.When I got back in the set I said,"Henri,Alishia,Austin,Joe.I Anni have just planted my bomb."
"And I thought I was addictive to your pranks."said Joe
"So,"Alisha asked,"when do we light this , ummmmm, Bomb?"
I smiled my devil smile,"When he least suspects it."
"That is?"
"In the cave.At 2:00"

IN THE CAVE
I slipped my phone out of my pocket and,wining at the others set the trap.
"I'm a barbie giiiirl!in a barbie wooorld!...."it was at the end f the song Marco relied it was his phone.Blushing, he took out his phone and(i had set it on speaker) blushed harder when all heard the message."W-Who is this?"he asked
"Your worst nightmare."
I cut the contact and turned to Joe who was gaping at me."What?Didn't think i could pull it off?"
"No."he stated.
"Well,I proved you wrong.Do I need to prove you to wrong in other-"I was cut of by a deep rumbling."What was that?"i asked cautiously
"I.D.K. but it didn't sound good."said one of the twins
Just then the cave started collapsing."RUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!­!&q­uot­;sc­rea­med a guide.We needn't be told twice.

that good? p-b your turn. any suggestions? comments?
It's good I like it and yea you can put Joe as a side character. I'll start working on my chapter now.
Chapter three
Henrietta
We sprinted as fast as we could to try and get away from the falling pieces of rock. I held onto ashleigh's hand tightly making sure that I wouldn't let go. "were not going to make it in time Henrietta". "yes we are Ashleigh". Just as I said that a big rock camping rocketing down towards us grazing my arm, but Ashleigh wasn't as good, the rock had hit her with full force, and there was loads of blood looting out of her stomach. "Ashleigh!, no you can't be dead you just can't". I kneeled down, put my head in my hands and burst into tears. "Henri come on we need to keep going or we'll be the same", ani said putting her hand on my shoulder.

To be continued

Sorry I've got to go
Next part might not be up for a while because I've got a bit of homework and a health assignment I gotta do.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
good.try to desern the talking a little more.
I'm sorry I haven't finished the chapter yet its just that I've been rally busy with homework and looking at cars and like a million other thins I'm so sorry.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
looking at cars?ok post soon on the RPs too