WINX CLUB OCS a FF?

winxlove2 posted on Sep 28, 2010 at 04:22PM
so I am tttttooooooooootttttttaaaaaaaallllllllyyyy­yyy­yyy bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I thot I cud make anotehr FF:)I hope it's okey whit you WINXSUPER FAN:)(you can use your friend oc too if she let's you!!)okey your oc's can by enyone!I have more then 10 so I will use raven,noel and I will make a new one:)FF will be about new year of alfea whit winx as teachers.that means I need 20 minimum chaters.men that alot.so 1 girl/boy can have 3 chaters.they need pixies and picks of all 3 S transform(winx,enchantix,bilievix)!
this is what I need:
name
power
look
winx trans
charmix
enchantix
bilievix
and eny fan art transform you whant
bio
sibling
hates
get's stronger
get's weeker
and pick(you must have it!!)

so here is my 1st fairy:

name:raven
power:dark,shadowls
attacks:just word AZURA METRION ZINTHOS.it moves and do all the stuffs whit her power
look:dark blue short hair,blue cout,and meny dark blue stuffs,dimont on her head
winx trans:she get's a little smaler and she changed wery much.her dress is purple,black wings the same.
enchantix:red-black-gray wings,gray dress.
bilievix:same as tecnas just black-purple-dark blue
bio:she wus bord at azarach.there she lived whit her mom.her dad is king of all bad things all all evil!raven wus born to bring him beck to life.he comed tehn she difeated him.and now she lives her life as a normal princess fairy:)
sibling:none
hates:brid light
get's stronger:in darknes
get's weeker:in wery bring day when there is no cloud in the sky
and pick:

I will add it later

WINX CLUB OCS 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
okey this is 2nd:

name:Noel
power:water her voice and going thro the walls
age:she is 20 in twinx but I thing I will make her 16 in here:P
attacks:whater beam,mermaid sheal,legend of mermaid(song),ever blue(song),water storm,super legend of mermaid(all girls get's mikrafons and starts to sing),water plant attack,water pulse,poisin water,water pump,mermaid tail blow,Whater canon,siren voice,going thro the walls and another shings.balticum ocean attack(like 100000000000 tons of water hit's the enemy)
look:light blue hair,blue clothies.
winx trans:light blue dress
enchantix:liek blooms just whit light blue hair.
bilievix:everything is blue
bio:she had meny battles becose she is a princess of wery big kingdon the dark blue pearl ocean in andros.her mother is layla so she should be princess of andros but she likes to be in water now land(she must get in whater 1 time minimum in 10 hours)
sibling:twin sister karen.
hates:fish eaters
get's stronger:in water
get's weeker:near fire
and pick:later when I will write all 3 fairy infos
and she has a pixie named bubble:P
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
ok so this is the 3rd:

name:gintre
power:wind
attacks:everything that is whit wind.strongest world tornado
look:brown hair.light blue color clothies.in her normal clothies I made her whit my jeans and my fav T-shirts:P
winx trans:brown hair and green-bleu clothies
enchantix:brown hair light blue color wings and clothies
bilievix:everything same
bio:she is from earth,lithuania she had a bffl when she wus 11 she found fairy(hipsy) fighting whit monsters.she helped her and made a big tornado that blowed up then.hipsy whit her last strink opened portal in to no end dimension that ppl or monsters can never get out.hypsy daed then.gintare found latter in her bag when she un-transformed.it wus leter from faragonda.it sed:found princess of widliny and bring her to alfea.gintare lived all her life normal untill her 17 birthday strage portal apeared and monster that hypsy locket at that dimesion apeared.she figted him and will thats wus her first battle then she comed to alfea...
sibling:older sister akvile and older brother mantvydas
hates:suny days
get's stronger:in windy place
get's weeker:where is no wind
and pick:
she has a pixie too(she will get one)her name is blueberry hse is pixie of berrys
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
oh and raven will get a pixie too.her name is Wyta she is a pixie of angry stuffs
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
cool
here it is raven-noel-gintare
 here it is raven-noel-gintare
一年多以前 CyD12 said…
name: Isabella,Izzy 4 short
power: moods and feelings
attacks(in all transforms)
-mood bomb
-mood shield
-double mood bomb
-mixed feelings
-changing mood
-read moods and feelings

look: long brown hair with black hair-lights. light pink shirt with skyblue dots. a dark pink skirt with skyblue dots. long skyblue sucks and pink shoes.
winx trans: top of dress is purple and the botton is pink. purple pants and pink boots and gloves.
charmix: the same of winx but with a pink bag (it is like floras)
enchantix: a pink dress with purple and skyblue details (it is like floras too)
bilievix: like floras but all pink and purple
bio: She is the princess of Pasako, the planet of moods. Her parents never pay attention to her because they are really bussy and her brother is always out of home. She loved when her causin (Rani) came to her planet. She also loved to play with her best friend (Nadia) they use to play all day. When she turned 9 years old she meet a boy named Flavio, they became good friends.She always looked at him as a friend but when she turned 13 years old she fall in love with him but never told him. When they turned 15 Flavio moved and she never saw him again, until she went to Alfea. Flavio went to Red foutain and there they became dating.

sibling: Kevin (20)
hates: mean ppl, be bored, be alone.
get's stronger: her powers are controled by emotions, the most anger is in her the stronger she gets...but she could hurt someone so she tries to be alwasy relax and happy.
get's weeker: her powers are controled by emotions. so when she is sad her attacks are weak.
and pick:
last edited 一年多以前
 name: Isabella,Izzy 4 short power: moods and feelings age: 17 attacks(in all transforms) -mood
一年多以前 CyD12 said…
name: Nadia
power: Mood and music
attacks(in all transforms):
-disco shield
-mood bomb
-feelings wall
-notes and feelings twister
-code songs

look: a black jacket, a green and sky-blue dress, green and black long sucks, black boots. Brown hair with green hair-lights.

winx trans like musa but green.
charmix same as winx.
enchantix: green,pink and orange top. a light green and orange skirt.
bilievix: like musas but green

bio: Nadia was born in Pasako the planet of Moods. Her mother was from Melody and her father from Pasako. She is just a normal girl, not rich and not poor. She has 2 older brothers, Andrew and Geoff, and a twin brother, Daniel.
When she was 15 years old her mother get really sick and gave her music powers to Nadia. 2 days later her mother died. Nadia was devasted and her whole life changed. Her 2 older brothers started to work to get money for the family and her father decided to send Nadia to Alfea and Daniel to Redfountain.
Nadia changed her style of cloth, now she always wears balck and green and sometimes sky-blue (cause it was her moms fav color). She cut her hair and made green hair-lights. She found her bonded pixie, Lo. Lo is the pixie of voice. Lo has an special actitud. She gets mad easily but at the same time is really sweet. Lo remembers Nadia to her mother. (cause of her actitiud).
Nadia is still sweet and kind in the inside but she just doesnt show it so often. She can be mean and rude cause she dont wants the ppl to be friends of her. She is scared to loose them too.
She only shows her true personality to her Best friend (Izzy), her twin brother and her father and sometimes to Andrew and Geoff.

sibling: Andrew (21) Geoff (19) Daniel (17 twin)
hates: ppl that thinks she is weird, girly things, ppl that make fun of her, ppl that call her witch.
get's stronger: When she gets angry and when she hears hard rock music.
get's weeker: When she remembers her mother, when she is sad and hears sad songs.
and pick:
 name: Nadia power: Mood and 音乐 age: 17 attacks(in all transforms): -disco shield -mood bom
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
cool you are in
一年多以前 CyD12 said…
wink
yay! thnx! I will tell 30degrees and TDWC_lover to join too!
一年多以前 WINXSUPERFAN said…
name:dakota
power: dreams
syblings:impi (18)
home-planet:andromeda
level of magix:believix
Attacks:sparks dust,dream lightening,stars attack,etc
Bio:she was born in andromeda and her mother died when she was three years old she goes at magix school and at the moment she has got a believix when her father believe in her.
parents:mom carina (32 before she died) dad calixto (36)
last edited 一年多以前
 name:dakota age: 18 power: dreams syblings:impi (18) home-planet:andromeda level of magix:be
一年多以前 30degrees said…
Name:Meggie
power:Read things out of books
Attacks: well...she can read anything out of a book! any power and any monster.
look: curly blond hair, tan skin, and cloth color green,blue or black.
winx trans: a black and green shirt. a green skirt with green details, green boots.
charmix: like laylas
enchantix: a black and green shirt, a green skirt with black decoration on the button.
bilievix: a blue shirt with black. a blue skirt and black pants under the skirt. blue boots

bio: she was born on Earth. when she was 3 years old her father used to read aloud to her a lot, they always loved to read. One night her father was reading aloud to her and to her mother when 2 mens appeared on the room. They have guns and knifes and long black suits. Their names were Basta and Capricorn. They looked weak and they decided to run away. When they were out Meggie`s father noticed that Meggie`s mother was gone. Every since that day she never saw her mother again. The next night her dad read aloud too and another boy appeared. his name was Dustfinger and he was just a little boy 2 year older than Meggie. that day her father discovered that he can take characters out of a book. He send the boy to an orphan and never read aloud again.
When Meggie turn 12 years old she was bored and she decided to read aloud Peter Pan and suddenly a Thinker bell was in her room. She showed it to her father and he told him about that special hability. When she turn 15 years old Basta appeared in her house and take her father away. She was alone in her house full of fear and 3 years later a guy get to her house. It was Dustfinger and he explained everything to her. He told her that when he was 13 years old Capricorn found him and tried to make him work for him but Dustfinger ran away. Then he came back and saw that Capricorn killed Meggies father, he reconize him and went over to her house. He told her everything and they became friends. He was the only one she could trust and when she turn 17 (Dustfinger is 19) she heard about Alfea and went there. She was in love with Dustfinger and he with her but they never saw each other again...

sibling: none
hates: mean ppl, person that calls her weird, remember the death of both parents.
get's stronger: when she reads a story she loves or one her father used to tell her.
get's weeker: When she reads a sad storie, when she read inkheart and when she remembers her parents.
and pick:
一年多以前 30degrees said…
here is the piic!
 here is the piic!
一年多以前 30degrees said…
here is her enchantix(I didnt add it in the last piic)
 here is her enchantix(I didnt add it in the last piic)
一年多以前 winxlove2 said…
tnx you all for joining gintareka will come here soon too
一年多以前 gintareka said…
heart
my first oc:

name:melody
power:music and water
attacks: water heal.music beam.water beam.music sheild.water dragon.sound wave.her stongest power is water person(she gets meny water around her body and she turns in to a big water girl then her music power disapear)she got new power now she is ablw to change in to enything
look:yellow hair,purple blue clothies
winx trans:just purple
charmix:same as winx
enchantix:purple blue
bilievix:same as musas
bio:she wus born at purple pearl ocean like noel,she becomed bff whit karen(queen od purple pearl ocean and noels sister)
sibling:none
hates:fish eaters
get's stronger:in water and where is wery laud sound
get's weeker:in silend,near fire
and pick:later
last edited 一年多以前
 my first oc: name:melody power:music and water age:17 attacks: water heal.music beam.water bea
一年多以前 gintareka said…
I shall add another fairy later