windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7101-7150 of 9437

一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
*As soon as Levi was flipped, Rosemary jumped onto the captain's neck, stabbing at his face* Die, die, die, die, die! Die you fucking piece of shit
一年多以前 pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
The crabman had no choice but to turn his head again as Rosemary stabbed at his face, Oasis's blade being chipped and broken down to it's guard. "Yer a damn roach!" He snarled vehemently, his pincer clamping around her torso. However, he was thrown off balance when Levi managed to shove his body upwards forcefully, causing him to stagger.

Levi pushed himself to his feet and rushed at the crabman, only to have Rosemary thrown at him. He managed to catch her, but then was met with a grizzly swing that knocked him off of his feet and sent him tumbling backwards down the ramp.

"Shit–" Han'ah cursed, seeing this. She remembered that Eros was no longer with her mother. She yelped as she leaned backwards, being cut just across the bridge of her nose and her left cheek. "My face!" She shrieked, glaring afterwards. Ha'nah, change of plans! Give me everything you got!
*Rosemary was already getting up, groaning in pain as she rushed at the crab man again, using the blade hits to try and stab at him, not caring about any energy she was using up, or the blood loss she had. She just kept attacking, stabbing as hard as she could until something gave* Just! Fucking! Die!
The crabman didn't even bother with tying with her this time, shoving it's claw forward to and around her head and preparing to crack open her skull.

But the meaty crab claw was stopped from closing all the way, Han'ah's forearms getting in the way as she struggled to force them apart. "Will....you..stop...BEING...RETARDED AND THINK!?" She grunted, trying to push the claws further apart.

The crabman's eyes averted from them as he saw Levi getting up now, and he began to move forward, shoving them backwards as his legs began to picked up speed and he shoved them backwards. "I tink its time ta stop playin' wit ye."

As he swung his claw again, Levi jumped in the way, blocking with his forearms only to be sent staggering back uncontrollably. He began to breath heavily as some of the armor fell away. "Oh...oh damn....is it gettin' hot in here...or is just me?"

"I'mgettin tired of yer tin can suit," Disgruntled, the crabman lifted its pincer and clicked it together and then pointed at Levi. One of the cannon's pointing directly at Levi now, who was still trying to regain his balance.
*As Levi was starting to heat up and stuck to the ground, Oswald hurried over, and not able to push him out of the way, ran his whole body into the suit, and with a bit of struggling, was able to knock Levi down and out of range of the cannon, and was preparing to remove him from the suit* Ow, ow, ow! Hot!

*Rosemary groaned as she fell to the ground, getting back up again* What is there to think? Kill him and deal with the rest later. Simple to me
"What is there to think about?! You aren't fucking KILLING ANYTHING!" Han'ah yelled at her now. "Look at yourself! You think going and swinging stupidly is going to help anything?! And look at mom's sword! LOOK AT IT!" She said, almost forgetting that they were in the middle of something serious until she found that they were being surrounded.

More of the pirates rushed Oswald, one of the smaller ones flying at him and spearing him to the ground just as he was trying to remove the suit from Levi.

Another one of the cannon's shifted towards Levi now, this one being closer to the center of the ghost ship while the other one free-fired into the ship, smashing through the deck at an angle that made it fly out of the upper part of the ship on the other side luckily.

Levi tried to move himself, but found that the suit had locked up. And as he looked to see the cannon that had turned towards him, his eyes widened. "Oh you've gotta be screwing me! Hell no! NO! I'll pass on the body breaking jaw breaker thank you!"

"LEVI!" Han'ah shrieked. Ha'nah we need something NOW! Ha'nah?! HA'NAH!? However, she was getting no response. She began fight more fiercely through the crowd that tried to corner them from all directions, aiming for heads as she slashed.
last edited 一年多以前
*Oswald was already pulling off the locks that kept his arms stuck, hoping to get him out of it* Dammit, the latches are stuck together too tightly!

*Rosemary was already in a fit of anger* What about her sword?! It wasn't getting used by her! And let's talk about mom for a second! Do you see her here helping out in a fight!? No, she's too busy looking at a fucking map! I want to help her sister as much as she does, but after we don't fucking die! *With that said, she rushed back toward the crab man, her sword held out ready to attack* And you, get the fuck out of here already
一年多以前 cosmic_fusions said…
"They aren't, but I have another brother who is." Zealia said, informing him on how big her family was. She took a sip of the water from the nightstand she had brought earlier. She removed Addai's plate to make some space for herself, snuggling in between his legs within the sheets. Her breasts pressed against his bare skin as she lied on top of him with a smile. "But I like your date idea."
"Are you fucking kidding me right now!?" Han'ah said as she watched Rosemary go to charge back in with nothing but the handle of a sword. She began to rush towards Oswald, kicking off the smaller pirate that had jumped onto him on her way towards Levi.

"Uh...guys....GUYS!" Levi said as he saw the spark from the cannon blast at him, expecting to feel the hard impact from the cannon that would surely end his life, his life that flashed before his eyes. However, it never came, and he heard nothing but hard pieces falling to the ground in front of him.

However, ever thing seemed to come to a sudden stop, feet scraping against the floor of the deck and peeling it some as the were pushed back further and further until they finally came to a stop.
Oasis's stood there at the other side of the ship, the armor-skin covered as well as bleeding knuckles of her fist sizzling with smoke. The map that she had been routing was now stained in blood and ripped some down the middle as she clutched it in an angry grip that crumpled it. Her eyes twitched, and she looked across everyone there that stared at her, her expression stale and lacking any trace of emotion.
Her gaze fell upon Levi and the steam that came from the suit, and she walked over to him, grabbing the latches and yanking at them hard enough to break them off completely until her attention turned to the phantom ship itself and the ramp that linked it to the Luna without a word.

The crabman on the ship seemed to be stuck in a state of shock as well, almost as if he recognized who she was.

~

Addai was slightly amazed that she had a third brother, coming to wonder if her immediate family was larger than what he had seen at the family breakfast, and now wondering if that brother was anything like the two he had met so far.
He felt a little heat come to his face at her comment about their date, and he smiled some himself despite it. "Well...well I like you." He replied, though he was sure that she knew that by now.
*Rosemary turned to Oasis, already taking notice of her bleeding hand. And despite her injuries, despite all the fighting that had stopped, she just gave a weak chuckle* Took you long enough *She suddenly fell down in a groan onto her knees, barely conscious from the pain she was in* Oswald, I need another potion! And be quick about it!
Zealia inched up more towards Addai, her ears twitching at his last statement as a blush tinted her cheeks. She giggled sheepishly and kissed his lips once more, her hand aiding in pulling Addai closer to deepen it. "Well I like you more." The nymph ironically said with a snort. "I have for a while now."
last edited 一年多以前
Levi was finally able to get himself out of the suit, red blotches from where he had been burned by the steam marking his arms and his neck as he gasped for the cold hair. "F-fuck, oh fuck.." He said, his heart hammering in his chest, he himself being in shock and wondering if he was already somehow dead.

"Oswald," Oasis spoke finally. "Don't you move anywhere at all. If I even so much as suspect that you've moved a muscle towards retrieving a potion I'll break your arms." She walked passed him and towards were Rosemary was, shoving her all the way down onto the floor. "Stay." She said sharply before continuing towards the ramp. "Han'ah, Crow, remove strip the harpoons from the ship."

The crab man looked around at his crew, who were all frozen to their places and staring at Oasis. "What are ye, weeds in a pottery?! GET HER!" And when no one moved, his attention went back to Oasis. He went to give the signal raid the ship with cannonballs with just the click of his pincer, however he would find quickly that that was a mistake that he wouldn't have time to regret.

Oasis had moved quickly, grabbing him by the inside of his pincer and forcing it back down while staring him in the face. "You've interrupted my work, and ruined something of value to me. And now I will so generously return the favor. Do you understand me?"

The crab man tried to yank his pincer away, but found that he could barely even budge her, only pulling her an inch or so with each tug. "Ye think I fear ya ye Owensport lackie?!"

"You don't need to fear me for me to hurt you." And with that simple reply, her stinger struck out like a whip, wrapping around his neck and dragging his face into the ramp. "Observe." She twisted the grotesque arm further and further, walking around and stomping her foot onto the back of his neck where she then began to pull. She heard him grunt at first as he tried to thrash under her but to no avail, for she only pushed her foot down with more force. And she pulled harder, and harder until his arm began to be separated from his body. And when she tore it off, she looked at it for the moment. "This is what you used to cause the cannon fire. That's one issue out of the way." She tossed it down onto the water before she bent down, not bother by his screaming as she dug her nails underneath his chin and began to tug again, ensuring that the crew that he was apart of got a good and long look as she slowly started to dislocate his head barehanded.

~

Addai enjoyed the feeling of her lips, how soft they felt when they connected with his. And as the kiss was deepened, he kept her close. And after she spoke, he found himself kissing her again, his tongue tasting the peanut butter more than the banana on her tongue as it slipped into her mouth for only a brief second or two. "Then let us make the most of what we feel for each other. That would be what is best to do, no?"
cosmic_fusions commented…
ew :( 一年多以前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Ew what? Oasis ripping a man's head off 或者 the fact that they actually ate 花生 牛油, 黄油 cause 花生 牛油, 黄油 is fucking gross XD 一年多以前
I taste like a burnt 牛扒, 牛排 and cream. And I don't mean whipped cream, I mean like.... face cream 一年多以前
*Oswald watched the display with his eyes wide in disgust, already feeling himself be disgusted* I think... I think I'm actually going to be sick.
*Rosemary sat on the ground, crossing her arms in a pouty manner* Sheesh, who died and made you captain *She said to herself in total silence, paying no mind to the sounds of the captain screaming*
*Crow made sure to observe the sight before him, almost as if watching with curiosity, like it was something for him to learn*

*Enricho was able to hitch a ride with a traveler, sitting in the back with some of the other travelers, some appearing to be of foreign countries, some with dark skin from the desert countries, and others appearing a more orange tint. Some were even other creatures entirely, like half man half bull creatures and some aquatic entities. All of them were carrying an assortment of instruments, like they were a part of some travelling band. Regardless, they were heading eastward and that was all Enricho cared to be at the moment*
last edited 一年多以前
Zealia nodded in agreement, her hands inevitably tracing the natural indents along his body. Although, her smile slowly began to falter into a frown the more she thought about what he said. She remained quiet for a long time, staring downwards rather than looking at him until finally she closed her eyes and exhaled. "Addai.... Remember when I said my family was, well, um... Crazy?" Her ears perked at the last of her words. "Well... I can't further emphasize how true that statement is. I like you, believe me I do, but... I don't... I don't know if you'd be willing to tolerate such a crazy and poisoned family..." She chuckled with a hint of pain behind it. "I... I can't really promise you anything, and... you being here with me automatically sets you up for danger."
The crabman's head began to slowly be pulled out of the place, the skin under his neck stretching and starting to tear until. As he continued to scream, the rotting muscle began to be revealed, along with long strings of flesh that hung on for dear life as they were pulled out of place, a gooey dark gray substance beginning to spew from his mouth.

Han'ah covered her mouth as she felt her stomach give a grumble of discomfort but she was unable to take her eyes away from what she was witnessing, and Levi spoke his discomfort aloud.. "I...I think..I want to get back in the suit now..."

Blood splattered onto Oasis's expressionless face, she was only encouraged to tug harder. She began to twist at the head, pieces of the spine connected to it splintering into shards of bone before she finally gave a ruthless yank and tore it off completely, silencing the screams. She took a hold on the part of the fractured spine with her mechanical arm and moved her foot down to the lower torso of the body and with one hefty pull and a few jiggling motions to loosen it all the way, the spine of the crabman pulled through the skin completely until she snapped it off finally.
She held them out to her side before dropping them. "Get off. This ship. Now. Inform your captain that the raid has come to an end. And if this ship is attacked again, yours will come to an end."

Immediately, the pirates began rush passed her and flee back onto their ship, some of them jumping over the rail all together and down into the sea to avoid having to go near her in fear of meeting the same fate as their sailing master.

~

Addai listened closely to what she had to say, but by the end of it, he actually began to laugh. "Zealia," he began, "my family allowed me to be thrown into an ocean while paralyzed by the injections of ten different kinds of jelly fish poisonings due to my differences being seen as a curse upon my people and my home." He said. "And while I do not whole that against them, I believe that most people within this country would consider that as...crazy. When I look at you, Zealia, I do not see crazy. I do not see a woman who has succumb to such a thing. As I have said before, even if you believe your family to be...not as a family should, you yourself to me are someone who I believe to be sane. And for what it is worth...that is what matters to me." And he then he added, "Perhaps...perhaps you just need another sane person to be by your side." He paused for a moment, furrowing his brows. "At least...I believe myself to be quite sane."
*Rosemary gave a sort of scoff as she thought to herself* I could've easily done that if I had just been giving a few more attempts.
*As soon as the fight was over, Oswald could no longer hold back and vomited off the side of the ship, coughing and spitting what else remained, staying where he was as he was far to sick to even get back to running the ship, or express any joy of victory from the fight*
Oasis left the body where it was as she stepped off of the ramp, but then came to a stop when she saw that everyone that belonged on La Luna was still standing around. Her gaze fell on Crow and Han'ah. "I believe I said for the harpoons to be removed from this ship. Was I not clear enough?"

"U-uh...y-yeah, sure mom, getting to that now! Come on Crow!" Han'ah straightened and left to go do just that.

Oasis went to Levi, who tried to scoot away from her only to be yanked to his feet. Her eyes searched him, looking over his burns. "Most are first degree, borderline second, as are the ones on your face. Hurry to your father and find a recovery potion for those who were injured before it potentially becomes a problem."

Levi stammered over his words, unable to help but to think that the look in her eyes were telling him that she could and would do the same to him as what he had just witnessed. "Y-yes sir–I mean ma'am–or...I'll..uh, DAD!" Levi said turning away from her and hurrying off.
"Y-You don't understand..." Zealia bit her lip. "My family... My family has a long history of nothing but the worst of luck and constant despair. That aura you saw in me is tainted for I have done many things that I regret." She frowned. "My last name isn't something I am proud of, for it is a name that is hated by everyone and is continuously hunted for. And you.... You becoming associated with one is dangerous for your safety and well-being. If you truly want peace and happiness, I don't suggest you s-staying..." The nymph said sadly.
*Oswald was already wiping his mouth, gagging slightly in disgust as he hurried after Levi toward the door to get the potion*
*Rosemary sat on the ground still, looking away, not wanting to make eye contact with Oasis. But not due to any anger towards O, as her expression was clear to that. She just didn't feel like she should, or even deserved to*
Addai's smile soon began to become that of a frown some as Zealia spoke, now starting to think to himself as she spoke. He listened very carefully to what she had to say and her warnings of people who were against her last name. He took her hand into hers, and kissed her knuckles softly before he spoke. "Then tell me, would you like me to leave?" He asked her, the question coming forth straightforward.

~

Levi himself gagged a little as well, the sight of what he had seen now glued to his mind for him to see as clearly as if it were still happening. He felt lucky that he had some type of pain to distract him from it at least a little bit though.

Oasis gave Rosemary a side glance as she walked passed her and spoke. "You should join Oswald and Levi in retrieving a potion to recover. Unlike Han'ah, I don't believe that you're as capable of healing gradually as you were before." That was all she said as she walked back to the room that she had been in.
*As Oasis was walking back, Rosemary immediately stood up, speaking loudly so that she could hear* H-Hey, we're not done yet *Rosemary walked over, stumbling a little as she grabbed Oasis by the shoulder roughly and spun her around. But surprisingly, Rosemary gently placed her hands on Oasis cheek, and spoke softly* O, I want to find your sister as much as you do. And I'm sorry my dumb ass almost got killed. Just... all of today has just been a constant series of fuck ups on my end. When I was at Zealia's today, I... kinda ruined her breakfast with her and mom. And I felt like such a piece of shit. And then there was this with Eros, and Han'ah and Judissia and all that. And I was so worried about it all, and then... Then you start acting so different. I thought I really pissed you off and that I was pushing another person away from me. And when I saw that there were these pirates who wanted to fight, I just lost my shit. I want to find Oriocho, O. Trust me, all I want is you to be happy. But.... God, I don't know if I can anymore. I mean... look at me. I just got my ass kicked without putting a scratch on that guy. Two eggheads like Levi and Oswald were able to put up a fight better than I could *She gave a dry chuckle, but went silent as she kept her hands on Oasis cheek* But.... If you need to do this, to be strong, than.. I understand. But... Can I at least see you smile for a minute. I want to see you smile, so I know that things will be okay. That there is something worth fighting for, more than just my own personal reasons
When Addai kissed her knuckles, Zealia gently placed her hands on his, her ears drooping while her head sunk slightly. She placed a kiss upon his chest and shook her head. "N-No... I don't want you to leave... But... I don't want you getting hurt..." Her mismatched eyes began to tear a bit as she thought back to all the sacrifices she had to make in order for none of her friends to get hurt. She lost so many people in her life, including her parents, and had to deal with a lot alone. "What does.... Wh-What does Pele tell you?"
Oasis stood there, meeting her eye to eye while Rosemary spoke, and she didn't say a word. She just listened to every last word that Rosemary had to say, from how she was feeling that she had been doing nothing but fucking up, to how she believed that she was angry with her, down to the very situation that had been at hand with having to deal with the pirates. Truthfully, Oasis didn't want to have to get involved to began with.

She was still silent even after Rosemary had finished, no words being passed back to her. But she placed the hand that she had punched the cannonball with over Rosemary's, and only then could Rose feel that they were trembling, and that two of her fingers looked as if they were broken. Just as it seem as if she was only going to turn away from her, she paused.

Oasis turned back and looked at Rosemary, and though she didn't smile, her face still lacking an expression, she leaned in and kissed her softly, her tongue invading her mouth slowly to rub against her gently. When she pulled away, she was already turning around to return to her solitude.

~

"Pele...she tells me nothing, at this moment. But I do not want to stay because of Pele, and I will not stay because of Pele." Addai answered, looking away for a moment. "She has led me long and far, and she has led me here. But it is I who wishes to remain."
*Rosemary was a little surprised at the kiss, but made no hesitation as she returned it, kissing her with passion. But before she could start to enjoy herself, Oasis stopped her. As Oasis turned, Rosemary walked over and gently took her other hand* Hey... Let's think of a plan. Together. I don't want to cause anymore screw ups. I want to make sure your sister is out of there without getting anyone hurt. So... I want to help you, O. I promise that I will take this seriously, and try not to ask for a quick solution. I want to help you, O. I... want to be someone you can rely on, like I rely on you
"You know... When I was little, my father used to tell me everything happens for a reason, a-and it's been very hard to accept that, but...." She paused, leaning her head down to rest on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. "I like to think Pele sent you here for a reason." She placed another kiss on his collarbone and breathed softly against his skin, pecking a few more kisses here and there.
I thought she was gonna say, when I was a kid, 由 father used to tell me we were mistakes 一年多以前
"You are someone that I rely on." Oasis spoke finally, speaking to Rosemary in a manner that she was more familiar with. "Every single day. Whether its for something small, or something big, or something that most people would find stupid and selfish." She lifted Rosemary's hand, looking at the ring that she had put onto her finger. Her brows furrowed before her expression slowly began to disappear again. "We will construct a plan, and we will apply it. But as of now, its mandatory that I finish this routing to enable it. And right now...as of now, I would like to rely on you to make better decisions. Not solely for me, but for yourself."

~

Addai held her against himself almost protectively and kissed the top of her head. "I believe that she has," He said. "From the moment I entered through those doors and saw your aura with my own eyes, I believed that she did." From the bottom of his heart, he truly believed that that was the truth. "If you do not want me to leave, then I will stay. I will stay until you grow weary of me, and ask me to leave."
last edited 一年多以前
And thus, Roasis became the best couple in the RP. Fuck Zeaddai XD 一年多以前
And especially fuck Chelga 一年多以前
Fuck Chelga for the name alone, 耶稣 Christ XD 一年多以前
cosmic_fusions commented…
:( 一年多以前
*Rosemary gave a nod of understanding. But as she did, she couldn't help but crack a smile, a stream of tears coming from her eyes as she kept smiling* A-Alright, O... Do you need me to get you another map? I doubt Oswald would have just one
Oasis thought to herself for a moment, using her thumbs to wipe away some of Rose's tears. "If you wouldn't mind doing so as a payment for my sword," She said flatly, but it could be told at least that she was joking. "And...I wouldn't mind if you accompanied me afterwards."
*Rosemary smiled, and she couldn't help but joke* Maybe I should just start learning to use a gun. Every sword I get just breaks *She gave another chuckle before she went to collect the map*

*As Levi was handed one of the many health potions Oswald had stocked, Oswald was wiping the sweat from his face, still taking in the sight* I can't believe she just ripped his head off. It was like some sort of savage execution. Like she was some sort of wild animal-
*As soon as Rosemary walked in, she slapped Oswald across the head, who groaned in pain before Rosemary said sternly* Hey, that "wild animal" is gonna be your sister-in-law. Show some goddamn respect. Also, do you have anymore maps. Oasis kinda misplaced hers
Jeez, whatever *Oswald said as he reached behind him to grab one of the maps from the shelves* Try not to lose this one
Sure thing *Rosemary said as she took the health potion off the shelf, drinking it and gagging afterwards, already starting to lose the limp she had as she walked down the hall*
While Rosemary had went off to grab the potion and a new map, Oasis continued back to where she had been before it has all gotten started. She noticed that the harpoon that had gone through the wall had been removed, and gave a slight nod to herself. She then turned to the bodies that had been laid to waste and shoved them from the room with her foot.
“If that is so, you will be staying here for a long time now.” Her ears twitched briefly. “Perhaps forever.” Her ears dropped and she rested her chin on his chest, looking up at him with her puppy eyes. “I don’t think I could ever grow weary of you.”
*Crow began to move around, cleaning up the bodies as he saw to it and disposing of them into the sea. As he dragged one of the bodies out of the room, Rosemary stepped in, placing a map and health potion onto the table for Oasis* Here, for the hand
Addai couldn't help but to laugh some at her puppy eyes. “A long time...forever is a long time. But if it is one where I am able to experience you, then it is one that I wouldn't ask anything more of.”

~

Oasis glanced at the health potion as she took the map into her mechanical hand. “It will be find. It's just a bruise. Deliver it to Han'ah. She may require it more so than myself.” She said, rolling the map out onto the table. She was a bit annoyed that she had to route everything out again, but if it had to be done then she would.
*Rosemary crossed her arms as she looked at her bruised hand, noticing it was twitching. She held up the potion to Oasis and spoke* Come on, O. We don't need you losing another limb *She gave a chuckle, but immediately stopped* S-Sorry. Just drink it, okay. I don't want you to be in any pain. We gotta be at peak performance when we get to Fre after all
Zealia's ears twitched in glee at what she heard Addai say. She giggled softly and scooted upwards some where she straddled his waist. "You have a way with words." The nymph complimented him, kissing along his jaw before planting a wet kiss on his lips, suckling gently on his bottom one.
Oasis looked at the potion, letting out a sigh. “A hand wouldn't stop me from accomplishing what I need to in Fre. Just as those limbs you joke about didn't stop me from getting to and out of Edrain. You worry to much.” She took the potion and opened it, taking a drink from it before settling it back down and pushing it aside. “And neither did this,” She reached to the side of her face and began to pull away skin until it snapped away from her face like rubber. However, under it was another layer of badly scarred skin, the familiar scar from Weiss still there as if it had never left. It only seemed like it healed to a certain extent. The eye under the scar appeared to look a little glassy, as if she were going partially blind.

~

Addai gladly kissed her back, chuckling some at the familiar compliment that her mother had given him before. He was happy that she thought that as well, even if he only saw it as him expressing what he felt for her. His hands rubbed across her back slowly, inching down to her waist and then to her backside where they grabbed her gently. He felt a twitch in his shorts, and the moment he did, his hands moved back upwards. His fingers grazed across her smooth skin, brushing across her neck as they reached up to brush the loose strands of her messily tied hair back.
Zealia's skin shivered in delight when she felt Addai's fingers graze across her back and neck, inducing her to arch her back some. And although he removed her hands from her behind, she was still able to feel his twitch from her straddling. The nymph slowly guided his hands back to grip her plushy behind before kissing his cheek. "You crave more, Addai?"
“I-it is not of my doing purposely,” Addai said quickly, blushing some. “I am trying to not, but being so near to you like this—it is not of my intentions.” He said, a little embarrassed. But his hands gripped the plushy surface, causing another twitch but harder than previous. “I am sorry,” He apologized.
Zealia kissed his nose to ease his fluster, teasingly making each of her cheeks bounce individually within his grip. She giggled again with a blush of her own, dismissing his apology with a shake of her head. "Then you should be giving your body what it wants, no?" She suggested with an invisible smirk.
“I...” Addai didn't know how to answer the question exactly without going against what he had been taught. He had always gone against his desires of his body. After all, he had always seen it as cursed. But now he was slowly beginning to see things differently. His hands started to rub across her plushy, soft cheeks, and he began to wonder what it would feel like to allow himself what his body craved. After all, he did think that she was the one that he was meant for, in more ways than one.
There was another twitch from his shorts before he slowly felt himself hardening again. “I...don't know,” he finally said in a mumble, his eyes moving from her a little. But then he stiffened just slightly when he felt his refreshed erection give a throb unlike he had ever felt before. It almost hurt a little, the red hue that had appeared on his face darkening slightly.
The woman's head tilted every so slightly as she observed the man in front of her debate with his conflicting thoughts. "Why wouldn't you allow yourself to do so?" She asked, her ears perking in alert when she felt the erection between her numbed thighs. Her hands rubbed across his chest. "I did say I was in eternal debt with you, and perhaps this will be one of the many ways I shall repay it." She smirked innocently.
Hey, I only worry because I ca- *Rosemary came to an immediate stop when Oasis pulled back her skin, showing off her scar. She only looked at it for a second before her eyes looked down at the ground. She didn't want to see the scar that she believed Oasis got because of her. She only spoke in a hushed whisper* When we see Helga next time, we're getting that scar fixed. And no but's about it. I remember she did the same for Enricho when he had a scar for almost all his life cause Ossiana wanted him to not deal with that. And I don't want this for you either. And no amount of, "I'm fine"s or "It's okay"s is gonna convince me otherwise. Helga is my mother and a friend to you. I'm sure she won't mind taking two minutes to heal that pretty face
“My minor scar that my father used to have isn't this, Rosemary.” Oasis said, gesturing to the side of her face. “The only thing he had was the mark of a traitor, and I can guarantee that it wasn't given to him by a rampaging creature of dark magic. Dark magic, whom I'll remind you, that was caused by Macross. It isn't as easy as going to Helga and asking her to heal it as if it were just some normal cut or stab wound.” She grabbed Rosemary's hand. “Earlier, back in town, you were stating something pertaining to me not being able to be a stronger person if my personality didn't fit into a shape of your liking, correct?” She placed Rosemary's hand onto the deep, claw mark gashes that wounded the entire side of her face, and now that the fake cover skin had been removed, it could be seen that it still extended into her hair.
She stood up, holding Rosemary's hand to her face, her stinger raising her own pants leg to uncover her mechanical left leg. She removed her other arm from the sleeve of her coat to further show the mechanical arm that was latched onto the skin around her shoulder. “Look at me, and tell me. Have I not been strong enough in your eyes already?” Her voice was bland as she spoke, but soft. “This is what I see, everyday I look at myself, even as I attempt to avoid mirrors. The price that being strong has cost me.”

~

Addai bit his lip, feeling his sexual urges rising within him now that they had already been influenced and brought forth by Zealia's body. He wanted her, and he could feel it. His hands spread and pushed her cheeks together, his grip on them increasing when another throb came from his erection. “Z-Zealia...” He mumbled. “I...I do not want to deny my body what it desires right now..” He said. Because he didn't think that he could, especially not how he was feeling. It felt like stress, but in a completely different way that he was used to. And he didn't want it.
*Rosemary looked over her body, unable to believe it herself as she looked, already finding a loss for words* I... I'm sorry, O. I didn't mean to say that stuff before. I was just so angry and.... You're stronger than anyone else I know. Having to go through this shit. Having to constantly suffer. I always go on about how I have to deal with shit, and yet.... here you are with... all of this... God, I'm such a selfish idiot! I just... wish there was something to help you. To get rid of these scars. To give you a normal life instead of all this... this bullshit
“Then don’t deny it, Addai.” The nymph grinned up at him, placing a wet kiss against his mouth and moving her tongue against him with building lust and love. Zealia exhaled sharply at the next twitch she felt. She cupped his hands on her behind and lifted them, only to send them back against her skin in a slap. “Tell me, what does your body want right now?” She asked curiously, ready to complete any request.
Oasis shook her head. “My life...it will never just be normal. I've...seen too much.” She let Rosemary's hand fall away, straightening her coat back onto her shoulders. “Rosemary...do you know why I fell in love with you?” She asked, suddenly as she sat back down at the table.

~

Addai kissed back against her lips hungrily, his erection stiffening more than it had before. When his hands were slapped against her behind, he gripped it harder than before. He was taken by surprise when she asked her question, his eyes immediately averting as heat stung at his face. He knew exactly what his body wanted. “It...it wants your body—I-I want you...”
*Rosemary sat down across from her, looking at Oasis, still unable to get over her response, before she spoke* Well, it certainly wasn't for my intelligence *She chuckled dryly, but immediately stopped and asked* Why?
“It's because you've always put so much into caring for the people you love.” Oasis stared at her,
her eyes looking into hers without a waver. She paused for a moment. “And your ass." She added. “When we first began to working alongside each other, you were the one that made me feel normal living in a world of crisis. And now you're keeping me leveled. You're ferocity to keep fighting is what drew me in. And it's what's been keeping me going. Even when I felt as if I couldn't. Even when...I look in the mirror and don't like what looks back. I just wanted you to know that.”
last edited 一年多以前
*Rosemary was silent, her hand still on Oasis' cheek. She listened to every word coming from her, before she placed her other hand on her opposite cheek and kissed Oasis fiercely, holding her close as she kept her lips pressed against hers, before eventually pulling away and responding* You're still you, O. Whatever you see in the mirror, you're still Oasis, and I still love you. And I'll do what I can to make you have a normal life. Yeah, this world has gone to shit, but you deserve something normal in your life. *She smiled to her, her smile slowly turning into a grin* And this ass is all yours, O.
When Addai's eyes averted hers, she lifted his chin once more so he would be forced to look at her when answering. She twirled a strand of his hair within one of her fingers, giggling at his response with the deep hue of red across her face. "You already have me." Zealia's hands guided his up and down her waist and rear. "I will do as you wish with my body."