windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10251-10300 of 13264

一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
The sick mother couldn't even hear the discussion happening inside. All she heard was ringing. Her ears twitched again when she sneezed once more, coming to a pause to blink groggily. But then her eyes shot open. "Uh oh..."

Helga forced herself up, staggering as she did so and running the opposite direction of the hut. She fell a couple times, but managed to create enough distance by following the streams that led to the lake. The witch gagged as she held herself against a bush, seemingly wanting to throw up. But there was no food she had eaten that she could throw up anyways. It only resulted in her throwing up her own saliva. The magic within her weakened, for it could no longer support her appearance. Two branch-like horns emerged from the sides from her head, moss layering upon them. Her pale skin flickered into a light green, and her short, orange hair became a dark green. Her emerald eyes switch into their golden state, and she sprouted a single, leafy tail from her back. Her height also shrunk from a 6’4 to a 5’2.

The witch was forced to return back into her link because the magic alone wasn't enough to support her sick body. At least, in her current form, she could borrow energy from the trees and the ground below her. Helga wiped the corner of her mouth with her leafy claw, already feeling much better that she wasn’t using any magic to disguise herself – it was taking a toll on her. But now with her almost naked body, she could officially use the cloak as a blanket. Before heading back, the nymph washed her face with water from the lake, sighing a little afterwards of relief. Her pain wasn’t as much, and although she wasn’t sneezing anymore, small sniffles came every now and then. She shook off her shivers like a dog would with water, getting back to her feet… or claws. And instead of walking back, she hopped tree to tree until she finally arrived to the hut. She was too dizzy to understand Wiezen earlier, but now that she was a little better, she took his advice. The short nymph peeked through the window before politely knocking three times.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 -Universe_COLA- said…
At the sound of the knocking on the window, Wiezen spoke. “There’s a door!” He had called from inside. “You know, the thing with the knob that you turn in order to open! One thing that always seems to get broken at your place!” He turned back to Weiss, allowing him to finish a few more of the pages of the book that he read while he was making some coffee in a black and gold coffee pot along with a small snack.

Weiss remained huddled on the comfy chair, a blanket now around his shoulders and his helmet set aside as he thumbed through the pages that he had already read.
last edited 一年多以前
Jade_23 commented…
what a way to welcome your wife! xD 一年多以前
-Universe_COLA- commented…
At least it’s a welcoming and not telling her to get the fuck out XD And she didn’t have to use the window now 一年多以前
Jade_23 commented…
wiezgla is still happening, right? 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears twitched lightly to the sound of her lover's voice, her head tilting in sync at his words. She looked down at the knob he spoke about, her claw way too wide and big to even turn it open. She hesitated for a few moments before using her elbows to open the door finally. Her nostrils sniffed some, and she lightly sneezed in a cute manner before shaking her short hair, sniffing again. Her golden slits fell upon Weiss on the chair, a small smile conjuring her lips before she herself got distracted by looking around like a lost child.
Wiezen stared at the coffee pot on the stove, the only thing that was actually in it being the water that had started to boil and release steam. When he heard the door open, he gave a wave of his hand and it closed behind th nymph. “Chair.” The chair at the table slid from its place and spun on it’s legs, sliding across the floor and over to Helga. “Take a seat.” He said dismissively, and the chair slid itself under Helga, pushing at the back of her legs with enough force to make her sit down.

On the inside of the hut, the shelf that Weiss had gotten the book from sat off to the right along with the other shelf of ingredients while the comfy dark brown chair sat in the corner beside the second window. The floors were seemingly made of oak wood much like the table that sat in the center, a chandelier of candles hanging above it. Only a few were lit, for that was all that was needed during the day.
In the kitchen section, the fridge also sat off to the right while the small stove/oven rested on the opposite side of the kitchen in it’s own secluded area. There was more space passed the kitchen, but that only led to the one room the hut had.

The refrigerator door opened itself, and a whole link floated out and onto the table to be sliced into even slices and placed on awaiting small square plates. He poured a drizzle of honey across the top before going to the cabinet and removing some mugs for the coffee. He added some coffee beans to all three and two and a half cubes of sugar before pouring the steaming water into them, filling them almost to the brim along with some french vanilla creamer. He gave each of the mugs a slow three stirs along with a quicker fourth one before elevating all of it over to the table while he cleaned up how area, which really wasn’t messy in even the slightest. And now it was time to cut the cake finally.

Weiss’s attention was caught by the smell of cake, along with the sight of his mother as he peeked over the top of his book, drooling a little from the enticing scent that drifted from the cake.

Wiezen made swift work of slicing 6 pieces from the cake, each two slices having one thin one, which was evenly cut with the other thin ones, and one thicker piece that was cut evenly with the other thicker pieces. They were placed on the plates carefully and left there to be consumed while he went to go wash his hands, returning the coffee cake to the fridge on his way.
last edited 一年多以前
Jade_23 commented…
yayy, a nice picture and not one that makes me want to throw up xD 一年多以前
You’re welcome XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Is that so? It's good to keep your two legs moving at all time..... (He stopped himself when he remembered about Ossiana's appearance) Or.... eight, in your case
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga squeaked a little when the chair behind her forced the nymph to sit down. Her ears twitched a little as she stared at her legs that dangled back and forth, then back up at her son. Her nose was still blocked a little, so she couldn't really smell anything. Eventually she got up again, leaving her spot and walking away from her scent as she looked around the shelves of the hut, her eyes reading the titles from the books.
After Wiezen finished with washing his hands, he dried them with a striped cloth while making his way back to the table. He cleared his throat, the book that Weiss was reading closing itself, though one page did fold in at the edge to act as a book mark. He levitated a mug and one of the plates of coffee cake over to the child. “Alright, now that that’s over and done with, I think I’d like to hear what you need help with so much afterwards.” He said, leaning against the counter and levitating his coffee over to him. He took a long sip from it and let out a sigh of contentment.

Weiss nodded some, unable to really say anything being that he had already started stuffing his mouth with cake, and unlike with his breakfast, he chewed fiercely on the sugary goodness, taking light sips from his coffee after he burnt his lips a little with the first attempt.

Wiezen chuckled quietly and shook his head slightly. “It’s better to dip the cake in. But I guess that’s another way of doing things.”
~

“That would have worked if I hadn’t been stuck for 200 years because of some stupid Oni who I thought was one of my only friends...until she became a high and mighty bitch and threw me out of Deodrain.” She mumbled the last part, her ears lowering some when she thought back to it. Another knife in her spine that she had to pull out. But then she changed the subject. “It’s been a while since I’ve found a place like this that reminds me so much of home. It feels great here!”
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: It definitely has a very nice feeling to it, you know, for being out far in Edrain and out in the desert. But, it's still very nice
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga's fingers wandered around the books on the shelves, choosing one of them randomly. It was similar to a spell book, but no quite. Her long ears twitched again when she heard her lover, but instead she flipped over the pages of the book, returning to her seat with her family. She sat with her legs crossed, using her leafy claws to flip over the pages. Her eyes wandered over to the cake before they switched back to the book in her hands. And then that was when the strong smell of coffee hit her nostrils, taking her by surprise as she blinked a little in confusion.
“Edrain?” Ossiana’s ears perked and she looked over at him, having to tip her head down a little because of the new difference in height between them. “This ain’t Edrain. That scum barrel is way to the southwest of here.”

~

Wiezen only continued to sip his coffee gently, taking only the thin slice of cake from his plate on the table while he went to peer out the window at his cabin for a moment. He muttered something about things looked from a higher perspective, since the hut had stood itself back up already.

Weiss let out a loud burp as he finished up his coffee and cake, covering his mouth afterwards in embarrassment. “E-excuse me.” He said quietly, looking down into his mug, then at crumb littered plate.

Wiezen glances over at him, taking another sip of his coffee as he straightened himself only to lean against the table some. “I’m all ears whenever you’re ready. What’s this big important thing that you need help with?”
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Is that so. Well, that certainly explains why I haven't run into any monsters while I was here. And I'm fine with that
“There are some here too.” Ossiana said. “They just don’t bother coming out until night time, or come near here. But they’re pretty friendly I guess once you get passed them wanting to eat your organs out and all. They’re weird people.” She shrugged. “And you did run into a monster: Me.” She joked, giving a grin of rows of razor teeth.
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga flipped a few more pages of the book she held until Weiss's burp caught her attention. She got back up and returned the book to its original place, peering over Weiss's empty plate and mug. Her blue tongue poked out a little as she thought for a moment, retrieving his empty dishes and cleaning them rather quickly. It was normal for her to clean up after anyways since most of the time no one helped her and the children. The nymph was mute when she stared at the slice of the cake that was cut for her, along with the coffee. She sniffed at the liquid before scrunching her nose in disgust. She hated coffee. So instead, Helga placed her slice back in the fridge in case Weiss wanted any more. She then crawled back up to her chair, nudging her mug a little to Weiss for him to take hers.
Enricho: Oh, come now. You're still the same Oss that I knew. Just because you're different doesn't make you a monster (He gave her a grin and a nod, before he noticed more clumps of sand falling from his hair) Oh... Is there a source of water around here, Ossiana? If you don't mind, I really need to get this sand off my body
Weiss looked at Helga and watched as she had taken her cake back to the fridge, his eyes stuck on her plate as he watched her do so. And then he turned back to Wiezen, the soft crimson of his meeting with the gold of his father’s. “Um...I-I..we were wondering if..you knew anything about uh..how to get to..Kalte..Holle?” He said, his words coming out as more of a question because of how nervous he felt. This was the first conversation that he had had a chance to have with his father after...that happened.

Wiezen stopped sipping his coffee, slowly setting his mug to the side. “Kalte Holle?” He looked between him and Helga for a moment before his attention stuck to Weiss finally. “Why...would you want to know how to do something like that? HOW, do you even know of that wretched place?!”

Weiss’s eyes widened some in hope. “S-so you do?!” But as his father looked at him, it slowly dawned down on him. “Dad...Dad have..have you been there?”

Wiezen looked away from him and back out the window, sipping more from his coffee but not giving an immediate answer. But he gave an honest answer.
“...Yes.”

~

“Well of course! It’s in my nature to always keep a source of water nearby.” Ossiana said a bit cheerfully. “But we’ll have to go down to the nest though, that’s where most of it is unless you’d prefer a bird hole.” She chuckled. “Come on, we can head down that way right after we’re done.”
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
The green nymph's ears lowered a bit when her golden eyes came in contact with Wiezen's when he looked between her and Weiss. But then her ears rose in alarm when her lover said she had been there. She unexpectedly slammed her hand onto the table and gave a HHMMMMM?!?!?, while her eyes wavered. She opened her mouth as if she were about to lash out and explain everything, but no words came out. She couldn't talk. She was actually mute. Her arms crossed and she huffed.
Enricho: Alright. That's good to hear. Well, after you, Oss
Weiss was silent, jumping slightly when Helga had slammed her hand on the table. He didn’t know what he had done, or what he had said, but now he was more nervous than before. And suddenly it all flooded out. He began to explain everything l, summarizing from the moment he had gotten out of Holle, to what had happened when he first arrived, all the way down to why he needed to go back and why he needed help. And Wiezen listened from beginning to the end.

Silence swooped into the hut after Weiss had spoken. Not a sound was uttered from him or Wiezen. Wiezen lifted his mug from the table with a trembling hand at first, but it steadied as he raised it to his lips and took a sip that turned into a long gulp until his mug was empty. He sat it aside. “You’re not going back.”

“B-but dad!—”

“I said you’re not going back there again damn it!!” Wiezen yelled, pinching the bridge of his nose afterwards and shaking his head.

Weiss froze when Wiezen had yelled, becoming stiff and sitting up straight in the chair that he was in.

“I’ll go. I’ll go for you. You’re not old enough to understand...but this is my responsibility. You went there because of me, Weiss. That’s my fault. Not yours . Not your mother’s...but mine...” Wiezen took in a deep breath and sighed. “Whoever it is you’re trying to find then I’ll find them. Listen to me, Weiss. That’s all I ask. I’ll go...and I’ll do what I always try to do, and fix it. I promise you that..”

~

Ossiana shrugged and continued down the tunnels, climbing down the hole that she had dug while enraged and using her tail to push some of it back up and into place. She continued on the route that Lilith and Enricho has taken, sniffing around every now and then and muttering something about them getting closer.

Enricho: (He continued to walk with her, wondering how she manages to get around without getting lost, but ignored that and kept moving)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
"Mmm-mm!" Helga disagreed with her lover. "Hmmm hmmm mmm hmm mm hm hmm hm!" Helga stated, pointing at herself and indicating that she would go too. She did a few hand motions to communicate that Wiezen wouldn't be alone. "Hmmmm... Hm mm hmmm..." She mumbled, huffing again.
Wiezen and Weiss stared at Helga with furrowed eyebrows and a confused expression when she was making the humming noises and doing the gestures of her hands. When she huffed, they both blinked before looking at one another for a moment and looking back to Helga and speaking at the same time in question. “What?”

~

Ossiana continued around the tunnels of her new home for a minute or so longer before coming to a stop at the exact spot where the potion that Lilith had poured down was used. She hissed, covering her nose with both hands, though Enricho couldn’t smell it. “What is that!! It fucking reeks!” She sneezed, her nostrils flaring afterwards. “WHAT. IS THAT!” She yelled through clenched teeth, agitation flooding into her voice.
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Smell? Ossiana, I don't smell any- (He silenced himself for a moment, before he remembered the potion that Lilith had thrown) Oh, dammit! Yeah, that may have been my fault as well, Oss. Sorry about that. It was a potion to help find you. Well, to help bring you to us, rather. Which I guess caused you to become somewhat upset
“Well it worked and it almost got you and her killed and it SMELLS!! Upset is not the right word!” Ossiana grabbed Enricho by the back of the collar and tossed him onto her back...well, the back of her scorpion half. She used her pincers to knock dirt down over the spot where the scent was the strongest and continued quickly about her way, her hands covering her nose still.
Enricho: (He looked over her scorpion half, still a little confused at her transformation) I hope you don't mind me asking, Oss, but how did you manage to.... well...... grow so fast?
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga groaned. She pointed at Wiezen with one finger, then pointed at herself with another. She then brought the two fingers together and walked them adjacent to each other aaaaaall the way to the freezer as an example that they were both going to Kalte Hölle. She frowned, when suddenly an idea came to mind and she tapped her lips in front of Wiezen, asking him to kiss her.
Wiezen raised an eyebrow at her. “Can you...talk or something? Or at least use telepathy if you’re trying to be a part of the conversation, Mourey? This is not...the time for charades.” He crossed his arms and turned his head to Weiss. “Go back home Weiss...”

“No! Dad I want to go, I’m not staying here! You don’t even know what sh—my friend, looks like!” Weiss rebelled. “It’s my friend, and I deserve to go!”

“Weiss, no. And at least now I know I’ll be looking for a girl.” Wiezen says.

“How do you know it’s a girl?! I never told you that!” Weiss exclaimed angrily.

Wiezen smirked slightly. “Well I definitely know now, because you just told me. But I said no.” He stated again.

“Why?!”

“Because I’m your father and an adult. Also because you’re a child who had no business there to began with. And also because I said so. So please...don’t argue with me over this. Let me do this...”

“But—“

“I said no and that’s final, end of discussion!” Wiezen cut him off before he could even get started again.

~

Ossiana’s ears perked and she looked at herself for a moment. “What, this? Ooh yeeaaah, you’ve never seen me like this before. I’ve always been like this, but being out in this type of sunlight made me feel free enough to transition. So I just sort of...stretched my legs I guess.” She shrugged again. “And it was kind of weird being all pale looking and stuff too, not that there was anything I wrong with it. It was just that...trying to fit in with humans all the time got exhausting.”
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Well, it certainly fits your character. But won't it be a bit hard to move around in a human area? You know how some of those villagers are
last edited 一年多以前
“Well it’s not like I can’t revert. Luckily I’ll still look like me. The sun works wonders on my skin!” Ossiana says, stretching her arms some. “But I don’t think I really want to any time too soon though. I’m so...short in my lesser state, a-and it feels better to be kinda tall again for once!”
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: You do make a point. But each part of you has some advantages and disadvantages. Just knowing when to use those advantages are what's important. So, now that we've taken care of the smell, perhaps now I can wash away all this sand and swamp muck. It's starting to stain.
“Yeah yeah we can do that,” Ossiana said with a hand gesture of dismissal, “But what are the disadvantages then? I know how to kill stuff, build stuff, and sow sorta. And how to cook some stuff too! What are the disadvantages of that?”
Enricho: Oh, well... In this scorpion form, it's a lot harder to sneak about. It's easier to hide and sneak around monsters when you are smaller and more agile, you know? Or do battle strategies not count? (He scratched the back of his head)

Sateel: (She stood up from the ground, having sat there for more than long enough in silent thought, and made her way to one of the rooms to the right)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Has anyone noticed that Sateel doesn't have a character 描述 XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
Helga tapped her foot tediously, groaning when Wiezen spoke to her. She unexpectedly got on her toes and pulled Wiezen into a kiss, releasing him seconds later. She sighed, chapping her lips before inhaling. "There. NYMPHS CANT TALK! If I must remind thee... And.. Oral contact is needed for me to steal a piece of your voice. So thank you." She mumbled a little. She then looked at Weiss. "I knew it was that crush of yours!"
“Since when was that something required for you to speak normally?” Wiezen squinted at Helga. “And before I forget, YOU HAD A COVEN MEETING WHILE—”

“I DO NOT, HAVE A CRUSH!” Weiss nearly yelled, interrupting Wiezen with his sudden outburst while a deep purple stung his cheeks. “I just want to save my friend! Why would I want to leave them there in that place?! Would you like it if you didn’t know dad and YOUR mom kept telling you you had a crush on him? No!” He crossed his small arms and looked away stubbornly, the purple hues blush remaining on his cheeks.

~

“Well it does but that’s what these are for,” Ossiana’s pincers lifted as she gestured to them with her hands. “And smaller? More AGILE?! Are you calling me fat again you stupid face!?”
Enricho: Wha- No! Where did that even come from? No, I'm not calling you fat. You look slim as ever, Oss. I'm just saying that these lower legs seem a little heavy. And also, again?! I'll have you know I never called you fat!
“Yah haaah!” Ossiana argued childishly. “And you just did! You said that my legs were heavy, and human men call fat women heavy! My legs aren’t fat, only my thighs and that’s supposed to be a good thing!” She pouted. “You’re not my fraaaaaaan!! You cruel asshole! You crank!”
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Ossiana, please listen. I'm not calling you fat. You look wonderful and slim. You are far from some obese woman. There's no need to cry. I'm just worried about you, that's all, and want to be sure you can survive when you need to

Sateel: (She slowly walked down the halls of the castle, admiring the state of it, while also trying to find a bathroom)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
"Actually, I would." Helga answered, referring to Weiss's question if she'd like her parents to know that she had a crush on Wiezen. "You know why? Cos it's true." She managed to smile some before sniffing, her eyebrows furrowing at Wiezen's comment. "I TOLD THEM NO AND THEY STILL INVADED MY HOUSE! I didn't know they were green. And if I kicked them out they were gonna kill my children!"
last edited 一年多以前
Ossiana sniffled some, poking her lip out some like she would usually do. “I know how to survive in the wild.” She mumbled. “That’s easy. And I have a coming child so I have to. I...I’m alright, Enricho. You don’t have to worry about me so much okay?” She glanced back at him. “I can do this.”

~
Weiss only sunk down in his chair and crossed his arms tighter across his chest, giving a long huff and grumbling something.

“Since when were a few witches and warlocks too much for you to handle Mourey?! Aren’t you supposed to be able to sense green witches or something?! And there was a child’s blood on my apron! And HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET SO CLOSE TO THE DAMN HOUSE TO BEGIN WITH?!” He pinched the bridge of his nose again. “Never mind that. I need to go and get this over with.” He muttered. He didn’t even know where to start. There were things that he ad to gather, and a pathway to that side that he had to set up, not to mention something that would have enough power to make it work. This was going to take longer than expected...
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: That's good. I just worry, that's all. That doesn't make you fat. In fact, you're still as lovely as ever, Oss. Beautiful, even, if you don't mind me saying

Sateel: (She stepped into one of the bathrooms, groaning as she did so. She looked at herself in the mirror, before giving a disgusted groan, before she locked the door behind her. She turned back to the mirror, and her hand turned the faucet on, allowing water to spill out into the sink. As she looked down at the water, she looked back at the mirror, and her face had completely changed to something else. A human male with symbols in his shaved hair)
Cian: (He splashed some of the water onto his face as he gave an exhausted sigh) That disguise spell is more draining then I expected. It's fine, Cian. You have the queen of the Oni's making a grand distraction for you. A wonderful one. One that, if goes according to plan, will be the perfect way to bring forth the Second Servant, S'yigotha. Just be patient, Cian. Things will work out in the end. (He turned back to the door and opened it, coming back out as Sateel)
Sateel: (She limped back to the throne room, continuing to admire the castle interior)
Ossiana blushed a little. “Aaawww, flattery from you is always one of the best—wait a minute, don’t try to bribe me with flattery human!” She blushed a bit more. “B-because it’s not working!”
last edited 一年多以前
Jade_23 commented…
nice to meet you, Oasis! 一年多以前
Shut it XD 一年多以前
Enricho: (He gave a sigh) Alright, fine. If you say so. Also, you're a little red in the face (He gave a chuckle as he messed with her)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
“Well maybe because I wasn’t strong enough, WIEZEN! I'm not as strong as you or powerful!” Helga cried a little. “Maybe, just maybe I lost hope in absolutely anything I can do! Maybe because I’ve thrown my dignity and it’s been buried deep in the ground. Do thee think I wished to stain thine apron I made thee with a child I was FORCED to cook?! Do you think it’s that easy to just… Kill over a dozen of powerful sorcerers when over half of them are holding me down and touching me?! Well... I'm sorry I couldn't live up to that expectation. AGAIN." She sniffed, this time because she was crying, not cos she was sick. "And I'm HELGA, not MOUREY! Helga, your wife! The mother of your children!"
last edited 一年多以前
“And you’re a little red in the...in the...shut up!” Ossiana mumbled, unable to come up with anything witty to say to him and crossing her arms as they went further down into a part of the tunnels that had yet to be explored by the hunter and the witch. Here, bits of moss like grass could be seen sticking from the walls.

~

“Yes! I do think that easy just to kill a bunch of sorcerers!” Wiezen had answered that part clearly. “And what am I supposed to do about them...about them touching you?! They’re DEAD! There’s literally nothing I can do! And IT IS MOUREY! Helga, Mourey-Fucking-Quartz! Did you change your name?! Oh, I didn’t think so. Also, correction, FIANCÉE. And the last part wasn’t even necessary, especially when it’s crammed down my throat all the time like a spoon full of medicine, Mourey! I KNOW we have children damn it! I get it!”

~

Meanwhile, Bonnus was overseeing her preparations to Edrain. Straight to the capital and to the supposed “higher ups” to have a few...words with them as one would say. A large winged lizard was being prepared for her departure, a cape like cloak of velvet silk thrown over her shoulder as another hid the rest of her body from sight.
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: (He looked over the place, a little impressed) Wow, so there's even plant life down here. You must have dug real deep to find this, Oss
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
“If you think attacking sorcerers are so easy, are thou forgetting I’m a sorcerer too?! How easy is it for them to kill ME?! I don’t… I don’t need you to do anything for me! I don’t need you to hurt anyone! What I need you to do… Is… Don’t ignore me. Act as if I don’t exist. I need you to… Why won’t you…” She sighed. “W-Why won’t you let me all the way in?" She said, tapping his heart. "You shut me out from things. A-And I don’t know how to help you. And… I want to be more than just your fiancee. I don’t want to just be… Mourey to you."

"Weiss... Can you step out for a moment?" She asked quietly.
last edited 一年多以前
“Not as deep as I wanted to, but I guess you could say that.” Ossiana continued down into the lair that was her nest, it resembling their lost burrow, but with much more space and a thin river of fresh water running into the wide squiggly circle that was the bathing water. Her bed was a big pile of tied together leaves and plants that were covered by a soft sheet that she had...”borrowed” from somewhere. Over beside her bed close by to the right was a smaller version of hers, something that she had made for her child. She hopped lightly onto the ground of her nesting area and inhaled the fresh hot air that lingered around the area with glee. “This is my Nest!”

~

Weiss looked between them before slumping out of the chair with a nod and going outside, glancing back at them before doing so.

Wiezen has the patience to wait until Weiss left before speaking again. “Last time you said something like that was before we ran into Macross under that rock. And even after I did exactly that, you acted as if I said NOTHING! Just like you always do! So sorry if I’m having a bit of a hard time you or anyone else “all the way in”. I don’t even do that to myself.” Well, not until recently would have been a better choice of words. But that was by force. “So stop using that as an excuse when I’ve tried more than once! AAAnd, you told me ignore you anyways!”
last edited 一年多以前
Enricho: Well, this is indeed a nest, Oss. More roomy and private than the old tree. But has that same charm to it

(As Bonnus was boarding the ship, a small lizard secretly climbed onto the creature's tail and hanging on tightly)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
"I know..." She mumbled. Helga rubbed her temples, her branch-like horns glowing slightly. She looked up at him and let him finish before she replied. "Marry me." She said suddenly. "Marry me. Right here, now."
Mazel Tov! 一年多以前
I'm not even Jewish, but fuck it! 一年多以前
I don't know, something about a character reminding her of Tiger Millionaire 一年多以前
Wiezen facepalmed. “For the love of—it doesn’t even work like that!” He exclaimed, his arms flailing a little. He turned away from her and went to the shelf of ingredients to at least start on the ritual that he would need, though he would have to do some searching to find that as well.

He turned back to her. “And another thing!....short hair looks good on you. You should keep it..” He mumbled before turning back to the shelf.

~

Ossiana smiled some at his words, the rare sight of her dimples popping into view at his compliment. “I wanted it to still feel like home...” She replied, her ears lowering just slightly. “Our home. Or...what it was before they came and burned it to the ground for nothing.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
"No, I'm serious." She said, following him. "Give me a pen and paper. We.. We'll resolve this." She took his hand in hers, massaging it a little. "It won't take long."

When he complimented her hair, she blushed a deep green. "Thanks... Wouldn't have to do it if you didn't splatter food everywhere..." She mumbled as a joke.
last edited 一年多以前