windwakerguy430 Kingdom in the Sky RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 07, 2015 at 02:15PM
In the year 543 AD, in the mythical world of Terra, there was once was a dangerous war that occurred due to the strong hatred mankind had towards monsters and other races. The war was said to have lasted for over one hundred years, naming it the Hundred Year War. The entire population of the country was decreased to half, with many dying every day. In the midst of the war, there was one city that still remained at peace. This city was known as Skystead. The people here were friendly to all races, even of monsters. They all lived in harmony, not involved with the war at all. But, the city had many valuable resources, and each race had gotten greedy, wanting to take control of the city and claim it’s resources. The war was soon turned onto Skystead, with each country racing toward the peaceful city before the others could, to take it over and gain the cities resources. Upon seeing this, the gods had grown angry with the people, for their mindless war. With their power, the gods struck the earth with their hands, and lifted the city of Skystead into the sky. The gods kept Skystead above the earth and the clouds, where no one from the earth could see it. Years had past and the war had ended. The countries were still bitter with each other, refusing to help anyone in need. The gods refused to place Skystead back to the earth, as they did not want the peace to be tainted. However, the gods had been holding the city for many long years, and had grown weary of holding it. Finally, they used their combined magic to create a magical device known as the Heart of the Gods, which they placed in the bell tower of the city, giving it the power to float above the earth. Legends say that the Heart of the Gods is so powerful, that it is able to grant one single wish. But, the magic isn’t flawless. The Heart of the Gods could not sustain floating the city, as well as granting the wish all at once. If a wish is to be granted, the city would fall to the earth and destroy the land, and kill millions. However, this is only a legend. Or, at least, people thought it was. In the year 1058 AD, the country is still divided, with the monsters threatening to kill any human that comes to their land, and the humans having the same laws passed. But, with all the hatred sparked, they are all distracted from the real threat. A greedy magician known as Renard plans to find the fabled Kingdom in the Sky, obtain the Heart of the Gods, and become king of Terra. He is aware of the dangers that granting his wish could cause, but still plans on finding the Heart of the Gods, and uses his dangerous magic to corrupt the minds of a once normal village, making them build Heaven’s Tower, a three hundred story tower, to help him reach the Kingdom in the Sky. Now, a group of warriors plan to stop Renard from reaching the kingdom, before his wish destroys the world.

TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RP, YOU MUST EXPLAIN YOUR CHARACTERS...

Name
Race (Human or Monster (Monsters have different races)
Personality
Biography
Occupation (Merchant, villager, traveller, mercenary, assassin, knight, etc.)
Picture (Optional)

INFORMATION FOR THE WORLD OF KINGDOM IN THE SKY

The Country is split into separate regions. The Capital, which is a thriving market city with only humans. The Mountains, which is home to trolls. The Forests, home to many mythical animals. The Countryside, which is a danger to travellers due to bandits and pirates. The Ruins, which is filled with many dangerous undead creatures. The Village, which is inaccessible until the near end of the RP, due to powerful magic. The Islands, which is a long chain of islands home to native humans, which are invaded by mainlanders and it’s people are turned to slaves.

You may be three different classes in this RP. Adventurer, who tries to help the country's problems, as well as stopping the main antagonist, with the help of everyone, including monsters. Accomplice, who, weather a human or monster, aids the main antagonist and helps him with his goals. Or, Civilian, who, weather a human or monster, is not involved with the events at all.

You may join the Adventurer’s party at any given moment. Just know that once you join, you must be willing to help others. No murdering any innocent civilians. That is the goal for the antagonist and his accomplices.

The choices for playable monsters include Witches, who are mostly ugly, mean, and evil. However, there have been signs of their being nice, beautiful, and friendly witches. However, this is only a rare occurrence. Another monster would be Trolls, who live in the woods and eat humans who trespass into their land. Another monster is Ghost Armor, which is walking, living armor that lacks emotions and their only goal is to fight and die. Another monster is Scarecrows, which are living scarecrows who surprise passerby’s and kill them. The last choice for a monster are Shadow Demons, which are black shapeshifting demons who turn into a persons worst fear before killing them. Unlike other choices for monsters, Shadow Demons can not be reasoned with.

RULES

No godmodding. That is the antagonists job
No trying to kill the villain early. He is much too powerful to kill instantly
No killing other characters without the creator’s permission
No instantly solved problems
Try to post regularly
No screwing with the RP’s laws and rules
Most importantly, have fun
last edited on Sep 08, 2015 at 02:55PM

windwakerguy430 1183 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1183

一年多以前 Seanthehedgehog said…
Name: Lucifer
Race: Human
Personality: Wise, athletic, and a good strategist
Biography: He has been a knight for six years, and was trained by some of the best knights of Terra
一年多以前 Windwakerguy430 said…
(Awesome. Thank you for joining :D)
I told you I would. Now what do we do to start this off?
(Well, first, we should wait for others to come on here. Weather we just wait, or try to ask them to join is up to you)
Okay, we'll wait for others.
(Okay then)
I don't think anyone is coming. Who do you want to join with us?
(Probably some RP'ers on the MLP club, like Alinah, Mirage, Jade, and maybe that new Thunder guy. You know, if they want to join, that is)
New thunder guy?
Thunder is part of his username. You can find him on the MLP Rp titled Fading Light RP
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
Name: Rhea (can't think of a surname...)
Personality: despite her occupation,she's actually a bit cheery and lighthearted--it's only due to her debt with the people who adopted her when she was young that she started to eradicate people who are corrupt,as their ideology is that "people who are scum of the Earth should cease to exist."
Biography: She was abandoned on the streets as an orphan,living for herself without knowing who her parents are but then,2 years later she met those people who cared and took her in. She realized that there were also others who they adopted out of kindness and some like her and so they officially became her "brothers and sisters". When she reached 16, her older siblings and adoptive parents told her about their ideology and since then she had been trained to kill targets who are proven to be corrupt.
Picture (Optional) (Well...good enough. The outfit probably fits so yeah...)

(Heh. Just to leave something to say that I saw this,this is sorta like an RPG so I'm game. However,you already know my current situation,Wind...yeah? So...ye-okay. )
 Name: Rhea (can't think of a surname...) Age: 23 Race: Human Personality: despite her occupation,
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Busy with school, eh? 一年多以前
alinah_09 commented…
Basically,yeah. 一年多以前
(Awesome :D)

Name: Gun
Personality: Friendly, brave, courageous
Bio: Being an adventurer, he was known for helping those he met. He was the eldest brother, so he always protected his brother no matter what. Even now, he wishes to help those who need it

Name: Jet
Personality: Helpful, friendly, but not as brave as his brother
Bio: After being drafted into the Royal Army, he was expected to be a strong soldier. However, as it turns out, he was the least successful soldier in the army, and was demoted to the armies cook. However, even though he has no fighting experience, he still wishes to be as great as his older brother
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
(Are we gonna wait for more people?)
(Possibly)
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
(Why don't you invite them? Or should we just start? If that's so then just go with the introduction...?)
(Okay. I'll ask them and see if they'll join later on. For now, let's just start)

In the country of Anuhmus, Gun was practicing his sword skills on a tree trunk, doing his best to get himself into the Royal Army
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
Rhea is in the household of their big family,discussing matters with his older siblings and her parents. The bearded man which was their father spoke up with a serious look on his face.

Gun: (As he was training, he remembered something) Oh, that's right. I forgot, the Royal Army is supposed to come here today. Maybe I'll be able to see Jet (Puts his sword away and walks to the downtown district)
Lucifer: *Also in the district, walking along a white fence*
(Members of the Royal Army come by)

Gun: (Walks into town, looking for Jet)
Lucifer: *Looking at some buildings to his right*
Gun: (Walks to the Royal Guards) Excuse me, do you know where Jet is
Royal Guards: (Both laugh)
Gun: What's so funny
Royal Guard: In case you forgot, the Royal GUARDS are supposed to be here. Jet is no guard. He's just a useless cook
Gun: How dare you say that about my br- (Gets punched in the face and is knocked to the ground)
Royal Guard: (Steps on Gun's face and keeps him down) We're the Royal Guard, we can say and do whatever we want. You useless villagers have to listen to us. If we say jump, you say how how (Kicks Gun in the face) Got it
Lucifer: *Walks toward the Royal Guards* What's all this about?
Royal Guards: Oh, it's nothing. Just another peasant giving us trouble. We're just making sure he knows his place
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
(Hello, I will join. Just give me time to think about a new character. It takes me forever to create one. xD)
(It's fine. This is like an RPG, so you can join whenever you want :)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
(Oh okay. *finishes reading the introduction* Witches, hm? Might as well just make a human version of Tsura. xD Hmm, where would the witches live?)
(Probably somewhere in the countryside. Which reminds me, will she be one of the mean and ugly witches, or one of the young and friendly ones?)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
(Hmm.. A bit in between. Yes, I'm referring to Tsura Sly once again, haha! xD Is there a limit in their power?)
(Well, evil ones use black magic, and good ones use light magic. Dark magic involves fire and shadow, and sucks the life out of people, but light energy uses light and ice, and can heal people)
一年多以前 Jade_23 said…
(Ooh, interesting! May an evil witch turn nice later within the RP?)
(Maybe. Though, what will she look like. Will she be ugly, mean, evil, beautiful, friendly, nice, you choose)
Lucifer: I don't think beating him up will solve anything.
Royal Guards: Of course it will. You just gotta hit him in the right- (Kicks Gun in the face again, making him roll) Places
Lucifer: I order you to stop.
Royal Guards: Fine. I think he learned his lesson (They leave)
Gun: (Stands up) (To Lucifer) Thanks
Lucifer: Why were doing that to you?
Gun: They called my brother worthless, because he is only an army cook, and I got a bit upset
Lucifer: If it weren't for your brother, they'd starve to death. *Sticks out his hand* I'm Lucifer. And you are?
Gun: (Shakes his hand) I'm Gun
Lucifer: It's nice to make your acquaintance. I think I met your brother before. What's his name?
Gun: His name is Jet
Lucifer: Ah, I met him before. He's a really good cook.
Gun: Really? I never met any soldier who said anything good about my brother. They always mock him because he could never fight
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
Meanwhile...

Father: Alright...listen,we have found a new target--The governor from the next village has been proven to abuse his power in many unforgivable ways including murder of people who were opposed to him. They could not fight him because of that so naturally...we're going too do it for them. The eldest, Atlas has already done his mission last time so this time I'm going to trust you with that task...Rhea,you can do it right?
Rhea: *smirks in a way like she's expecting something fun to happen* Of course daddy!
Father: *smiles back warmly,his serious demeanor gone in a second* Great. Now go get your mother so we can eat lunch. Your mission starts tonight.
Bolton: Yes, father. I'll get her. *gets up from his seat to get their mother so they can eat*
(As Gun and Lucifer are talking, a strange man in a coat walks passed them. The man seems to have a corrupt aura about him)
Lucifer: *Looks at the man* Who was that?
Gun: I don't know. (But, something about him see's.... off)
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
A few hours later some of the siblings were in the living room relaxing...

Rhea: *stands* Alright, I think I'll go walk around in the village for a bit,try to investigate about that target.
Atlas: *reading a book* Alright,take care. If I were you, I'd go near the Village Hall.
Rhea: Yeah. Prepare my katana for when I get back will you?
Atlas: Haha...no.
Rhea: Oh c'mon! Please? brother?
Atlas: *sighs* sometimes I rethink if you really did grow up all these years...Okay,I'll do it. If Atalanta(older sister) was here right now you'd make her do it,right?
Rhea: Yeah, but she loves me and you have almost the same name as her so I think that's fair.
Atlas: Again, I'm doubting if you really are 23 years old.
Rhea: That's fine! See you later brother! *gets out of their fairly big home to go to the next village wearing normal clothes* Lets meet this person...*smiles then continues to walk and soon she reaches the next village*
~~~
Rhea: Hmm...where am I right now...gotta ask a local. *spots Gun and Lucifer* Excuse me,sirs would you happen to know where the village hall is?
Gun: Oh, it's right over- Wait, I don't think I've seen you here before