Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 4021

一年多以前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
(smiles and pads off)-Featherpaw

(finishes his last bit of it and wipes muzzle)-Mousewhisker
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at his paws* -Fierceblaze

*finishes and washes her paws* -Darkfang
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
"ohhh she might be dead tomarrow"licks paw eyes reflecting dark forest now-starwalker
一年多以前 Jayfeather1215 said…
"STARWALKER!"-Onepaw
"dead....but...we.....we were..."-Stainpaw
"Starwalker! really! come on stainpaw were going now, starwalker watch what you say about shudderpaw around him! "-Onepaw
"we were supose to be together........"-Stainpaw
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
*Perks ears in surprise, noticing Dawnfire and Tigertail and runs at Tigertail.* ~fox
"Watch out!" *Flings herself onto the fox, claws out.* ~Dawnfire
(angles her ears to the side but doesn't hear paw steps, looks behind her and tilts head)-Featherpaw

(wakes up and stretches)-Tigerpelt

(twins tails and starts to groom her fur)-Mousewhisker
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks up at the vast mountain range then looks back at her and starts walking* -Fierceblaze

*purrs and lays her head down* -Darkfang
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
*Yelps in surprise and snaps at Dawnfire's neck.* ~fox
*Jumps of in surprise, but still claws at fox's right flank.* ~Dawnfire
*jumps at the fox, claws unsheathed* "dawnfire you run ill be fi-" *falls to the ground with and ear splitting cry*-Tigertail
(walks back into camp)-featherpaw

(purrs)-Mousewhisker

(looks over at Mouse and Dark, gets up and goes over)Well this is a surprise. (smiles)-Tigerpelt
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
tail twitches"sure,but you guys may join her if get involoved!"she calls out-starwalker

feels a presence,keeps walking-shudderpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows her* -Fierceblaze

*purrs then looks up at him* Hi, Tigerpelt. *smiles* -Darkfang
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
is with them-icepuff
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
"No way!" *Hits fox with full force, clawing it's pelt. Blood splattered the ground.* ~Dawnfire
*Yelps angrily and bites Tigertail's tail and kicks Dawnfire off of him.* ~fox
*gets up* "Dawnfire! your left!" *jumps on its back biteing it neck*-Tigertail
"ILL DIE WITH HER!" *runs away" shudderpaw! i need to talk to you "-Stainpaw
"Look what you did! starwalker you were sent from darkforest!! Fox-Heart! even though i train there your bad news! i have to tell Hawkfrost!" *runs away*-Onepaw
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
*Doesn't move.* ~Dawnfire
*bites it harder and gets thrown to the ground and breaks his sholder and screams*-Tigertail
*bites it harder and gets thrown to the ground and breaks his sholder and screams*-Tigertail
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
*Hunts and hears Tigertail scream.* "Huh?" *Looks around.* "Tigertail? Is that you?" ~Fangpaw
*Walks out of a bush and drops a sparrow.* "Tigertail? Is he around here?" ~Dawnmist
"Yeah, don't you hear him?" ~Fangpaw
*Listens.* "Yeah. I hear him now!" *Looks at Fangpaw.* "I think he needs help!" ~Dawnmist
(drops her kill on the pile)-Featherpaw

Hi, Tigerpelt.-Mousewhisker

(Smiles)So are you two?...-Tigerpelt
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*drops his kill then looks over at his sister and the two toms**sighs and pads over to the pool on the other side of camp for a drink* -Fierceblaze

*purrs and nods**then looks over at her brother* I'll back back. *pads over to him and they have a hushed conversation, she occassionally glancing over at the two toms with wide eyes* -Darkfang
(Watches her)-Mousewhisker

(Flops down in his way)Looks like someone found his courage. (chuckles)-Tigerpelt

(Ear twitches)Yeah... Only for her though.-Mousewhisker

Hmm. Quite a surprise if you ask me. She has a lot of spark in her. and you...-Tigerpelt

(tail tip twitches)So what? She said she has enough fire and that she needs a flower to even it out.-Mousewhisker

(snickers holding his laugh)She called you a flower?-Tigerpelt
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads back over to them* So um, Tigerpelt, have you gotten a change to talk to that she-cat you liked? -Darkfang
(washes his face, ignoring his question)-Mousewhikser

(scratches an itch on his neck)Nope, haven't seen her around.-Tigerpelt
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh. So uh, do you guys wanna go on border patrol with me and my brother? -Darkfang
(gets up)Sure.-Tigerpelt

Of course... (looks over at Fierceblaze)Is your brother alright?-Mousewhisker
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks away* He's fine. *pads over to where her brother is waiting at the enterence* -Darkfang
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
blinks her eyes"no i was the warner"-starwalker

"been awhile..."-?

turns"why you here?i escaped on right terms"-shudderpaw

"we change the rules"smiles"time to go...blacknight"grabs her scruff and drags her away-?

"hey im free though you told me!"panics as she is draged to bloodclan-shudderpaw

"things change..." and their gone
8watches* "no, no, no...."*finds a sent trail*"Shudderpaw....im going to give them me for you" *follows her sent*-Stainpaw
"for what, i am known to KILL"-Onepaw
*tries to dodge fox*-Tigertail
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
fallows the onepaw and stainpaw swiftly and unnoticed-starwalker

wraps rope around her neck and tie her to a post-cats

"for the death of our leader you are sentenced to beating from us all"-new leader

gulps-shudderpaw

advance-cats
(blinks and stares after her)-Mousewhisker

(shoulders him)Come on you bag of bones.(walks after her)-Tigerpelt

(follows)-Mousewhisker
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
sings softly-icepuff
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
"Stainpaw! Where are you?" *Sniffs.* "You and Shudderpaw! Where are you?" *Starts running.* ~Darkpaw
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
slashes her face-bloodclan face

hisses blood streaming down,glaring sings load,all her emotion in it-shudderpaw

slashes her again -cat

is wobbley but up-shudderpaw

(no one can really hear her since she in bloodclan)
last edited 一年多以前
*follows her sent more*"....whats that?"-Onepaw
"its her, BloodClan....how many cats"-Stainpaw
"sounds like 7 or 8"-Onepaw
"go back get help other aprentaces and then we will get them ill distract them go *pads into their camp where they cant see him*"-Stainpaw
*pads into mountainclan camp* "Darkpaw get fangpaw and daisypaw we are resquing shudderpaw come on"-Onepaw
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
"time to end this!"raises to strike down and slice her neck-leader

looks right at him and sings one more song-shudderpaw
*watches*"NO!" *jumps on their leader* "She WONT die!" *get hit for her* -Stainpaw
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
"no..why did you do that?"lays down by him puts head on his side,singstears down her face-shudderpaw
"Shudderpaw...run...get help"*passes out*(not dies btw)-Stainpaw
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
"no i will not leave!"new energy surges as she become a fighting machine,starts to take them down 1 by 1-shudderpaw
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Lets go. *walks out beside his sister* -Fierceblaze

Mousewhisker and I will take this end, Tigerpelt, you and Fierceblaze take that end. *licks her brother's head then turns off in the other way* -Darkfang

*looks after her in a slightly angered and nervous gazed then starts walking the other way* -Fierceblaze
*bursts in* "Stainpaw!" *helps him*-Onepaw
"go...help...now"-Stainpaw
*runs* "Help! Stainpaws gonna die!!!"-onepaw
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
defeats the last one and faces off the leader the round eachother hostilty waving between them,snarls at him-shudderpaw

is helping him out of no where- starwalker
"Star...walker..are...you..helping...­me&­quo­t;-­Sta­inp­aw
*helps shudderpaw*-Onepaw
(sorry i messed it up)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
"yep,now lay down"-starwalker

"onepaw...this is my fight,if i need you ill ask but it should stay a face off"-shudderpaw
"k" *backs off*-Onepaw
*goes to sleep*-Stainpaw
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
they fight (to the song)-them

watches-starwalker
"is this what you were here for Starwalker, to save Stainpaw, for this?"-Onepaw
*dreams: pads into a clearing"starclan...am i going now?", "no its not your time yet"*-Stainpaw
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
"to fallow what starclan wants is all im here on earth for"blinks her pale eyes-starwalker

are locked in battle-them