Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 4021

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*smiles* -Flowerkit
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
fightheart has 2 kits;a brown tabby tom and a gray she cat with green eyes named bravekit and lillykit

(srry major troble only have night)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist carried Spottedwinds body to camp. She imagined the commotion when she entered camp carrying Spottedwinds limp body. >What will Oakpaw and Birdpaw say? They already lost Drizzlekit? What about Mistykit, Lightningkit, and Stormkit? They need her milk!<
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
looks at the entrance with a sudden awareness-what im i thinking?- -airflow
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
crying
Dawnmist carefully put Spottedwind in the middle of camp. Sadness stung in her pelt.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist padds over to the Medicine den to tell Willowwhisper.
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
has a stab of grief for her-razzlepaw
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Darkpaws dream.)
Darkpaw sat licking her paw. Suddenly, rain began pelting her back. Lightning lit up the sky. Jumping up, Darkpaw dashed for the camp entrance. Mist swirled around in the air as she ran. Darkpaw slowly stopped. >Where am I? I don't recognize this place!< "HELP!!" She screamed.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Darkpaw jumped out of her nest. Fangpaw, who was sleeping next to her, opened his eyes in alarm. "What is it? Whats wrong?!" he yowled as Darkpaw shot out of the den.
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
looks at the den with all the noise-razzlepaw
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Fangpaw raced after Darkpaw. "Darkpaw! What is it? Wait up!" He stopped dead. The scent of death hung in the air. An unmoving tortoiseshell body was in the camp. >Wheres Dawnmist?!< Fangpaw sighed in relief as Dawnmist padded out of the medicine den with Willowwhisper behind her.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Darkpaw starred in horror at Spottedwind. >I have to tell Daisypaw!< Like usual, Daisypaw was with Oakpaw. Oakpaw was limping and Daisypaw was helping him out of the medicine den. "We heard." Daisypaw said to Darkpaw.
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
is sad for them tears spirg in her eyes-razzlepaw
一年多以前 WarriorsFan98 said…
"Good. Now if we can get Fightheart to where she can travel home, we can leave." -gathers some moss and kills a finch and mouse, then gives the mouse to Fightheart- "Here. Eat this. You need your strength." -gives half of the large bundle of moss to Fightheart, the other half to Snowwhispers- here, while we're here, we might as well rest. Let's share this finch."
一年多以前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Lays head on her paws)-Featherpaw

You wanna try getting up again?-Loneheart

(Puts one paw on her nose and smiles)-Smokekit

(watches how her clan is couping)-Pantherstar

(Explores the strange camp)-Northpaw

一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*tries to stand* -Flowerkit

*giggles and purrs* -Squeaksong

*licks Pantherstar's fur* -Coonmask
(Purrs and smiles)You can do it.(helps her)-Loneheart

(Purrs)-pantherstar

(tilts head and bats at her whiskers)-Smokekit
一年多以前 WarriorsCats said…
kiss
Snowwhispers nods "And Rowanstar.... Im pregnant"
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stands straight* -Flowerkit

*smiles lovingly* I'm so glad we're all together again. -Coonmask

*licks his paw* -Squeaksong
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
eats them-fightheart
(Mewls)-Smokekit

(Purrs)There you go. Now take one step like this.(shows her)-Loneheart

Me too....(Stops purring deep in thought)-Pantherstar

(calls to Driftkit in his dreams)Driftkit!-Ghostkit
last edited 一年多以前
-he looked at her- "By who?" ~Rowanstar

(BTW Nice way to bring up some suspense!!)
 -he looked at her- "By who?" ~Rowanstar (BTW Nice way to bring up some suspense!!)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Runs out Spottedwind? *sprints towards her body her slender body crooked tears starting to steam down her face and lightning crackles overhead*-Birdpaw

*starts getting to his paws, his shoulder almost healed and pads over and lays by his mothers body* why did she have to go-Oakpaw

Mommy!?-Mistykit

Oh no! Who will give us milk?-Ligthningkit

It dosn't matter about that rutty now, Spottedwinds dead! Our mother is dead! *races over to her body*-Stormkit

Runs after him-Lightningkit
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Lays by their mothers body-Her kits, all of them

Comes and lays by Spottedwind "I'll watch over them"-Bristleclaw

Little does he know that this kits rant his
一年多以前 WarriorsCats said…
Snowwhispers nudged him "You, mouse brain!"
-he gave a slight chuckle-
"It's just, you've been gone for so long... it could've ben anyone in this camp."
-he looked into her eyes deeply-
"I'm so happy that you're OK." he meowed.
"I couldn't stand not having you with me."
-he pressed his muzzle to hers-
"I love you Snowwhispers," he whispered softly.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Pity filled Dawnmist as she stared at Spottedwinds kits. >This never should have happened! I knew something was wrong! I could have stopped her!<
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Darkpaw sat next to her mother. "Did she have to die?" Darkpaw asked. >No! I could have stopped her!< Dawnmist wanted to yowl. But forced herself the nod. "It was her time." She told her kits.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Hello?)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Daisypaw curled up next to her mother.
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Runs out into the forest and looks at the stars and sighs-Birdpaw
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Why? Why me, my life is so messed up, but *perks ears* why was Spottedwind going crazy, I need to find out what bugged her before she died-Birdpaw
一年多以前 WarriorsCats said…
Snowwhispers purred tiredly "I love you too"
Attention MountainClan Members!!!
Since I have a whole week to edit the forum, I need you guys to tell me who I forgot to add and you can tell me if there need to be any changes to your names to the Clan (-paw. -(insert warrior name here), ect.). And even if you notice a character that is not yours has not been added, notify me via Fanpop message.

Thanks!! WarriorsFan98
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Darkpaws dream)
Darkpaw licked her paw in confusion. >Wasn't I next to Dawnmist? Why am I here?< Suddenly, rain began pelting her. >Oh no! Not again!< Lightning split the sky. Darkpaw jumped up and began running. Mist swirled around her paws. >The mist!< Darkpaw realized she was lost. "HELP!!!!" she screeched. Suddenly, the mist vanished and the storm's rain turned into a light drizzle. A small bird hopped around to catch worms. Darkpaw noticed how hungry she was. She crouched down to hunt. She stalked around a tree. A strong wind blew and gave away her scent. The bird stopped pecking and flew into a tree. Darkpaws eyes narrowed. "Stupid wind." she murmured. A small whistling distracted her. >What is that?< (End of Darkpaws dream.)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Well, Fangpaw, Darkpaw, and Daisypaw don't have mentors. Dawnmist is still a queen, even though she is a warrior now.)
Featherpaw licked her paws. She thought of her brother.

(Looks at his brother's sleeping form and enters his dreams)-Ghostkit
一年多以前 WarriorsCats said…
Snowwhispers- Queen
Ok... I'm sorting thru the pages of this placing names to people and putting them on the list... so bored.....
一年多以前 Gamer4Life97 said…
Coughs as he wakes up, still in the medicine cat den,"Has anyone noticed I'm in here si-",he coughed up his lunch,"ugh..."
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Spottedwinds dead, Birdpaw dosn't have a mentor and you forgot to instet Fighgthearts kits
Ok. How did Spotttedwind die. I'm on a shortage of Warriors until I can get to the people i've added, and i'm still not done putting people that i missed on the list.
一年多以前 Gamer4Life97 said…
He sighs taking in all the pain,"Fightheart....",He mutters.
-Rowanstar looked at Oakwhisper-
"Do you think that Fightheart is fit for travel? We need to be getting home." ~Rowanstar

"It seems so. We'll need to stop along the way so the kits can feed." ~Oakwhisper
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Fangpaw padded out of camp. >I should get fresh-kill.< He thought.
一年多以前 WarriorsCats said…
Snowwhispers mewed "I can carry a kit"
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
She banged her head on a rock and SHE'S STILL ON THE LIST!!!
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Sits and thinks of her life >first Drizzlekit! Then Spottedwind! What am I going to Lose left< her ears perked >all I have left is Oakpaw, my friends Daisypaw, Darkpaw, and Fangpaw, and Mistykit, Ligtningkit, and Stormkit, please don't let me loose them!< a tears rolls down her face and she closes her eyes in pain-Birdpaw

Gets up and waddles towards the apprentices den-Oakpaw
Quesfeather returns to Thunderfoot with fever few and borage leaves. "Here eat these, they reduce your fever."