Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 4021

一年多以前 BellatrixCissy said…
Lightpaw just looked at the moon. It was pretty but she wished her mentor would return soon.
一年多以前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Lays her head on her paws)-Feather
Lays outside medicine den watching entrance to camp
一年多以前 Willowwhisper said…
tongue
She bristled and turned fleeing from the cat until she woke up and stood shaking her fur. "Come on!" She hissed her eyes flooding with urgency "Before we're too late!"
一年多以前 WarriorsFan98 said…
-the two padded on furiously for what felt like a minute until they reached the camp-
-out of breath he fell to the ground in front of his den, the words still ringing in his ears "Beware the silent one.". the collapse knocked him right out-
Lightpaw ran over to Rowanstar. "Please don't tell me you were attack she muttered." there where no wounds on him. Odd very odd he passed out from being out of breath
-while he was passed out, his old mate, Morningsun came to him. "Hello my beloved." she meowed. "I see you have recieved StarClans' warning." she started. She chuckled half-heartedly. "I must leave you now," she started, "Protect your Clan well, Rowanstar."
-he jerked up- "Morningsun!" he yelled. - he looked around and saw Lightpaw staring at him- "Wh-- What happened?" he asked.
Lightpaw stared at Rowanstar very concerned. "You were passed out, Rownstar. There is no Morningsun here." she said gently.
-he realized that he was in a dream- "Oh, yes. I'm sorry." - his eyes suddenly clouded with grief and pain-
"What happened, Rowanstar?"Lightpaw asked.
"Morningsun was my mate. She died of greencough. The-- there was nothing we could do to save her." - he sighed to signify that he could say no more-
last edited 一年多以前
Lightpaw sighed. That was never good when warriors die of sickness. "I'm sorry to hear that, Rowanstar." lightpaw said.
Feather perked her ears at Rowanstar's arrival. She slipped out of her nest and padded out to find him right at the entrance. "That's so sad." She mewed as she heard his story.
"Yes, but she's with StarClan now. At least she knows no more suffering." -his eyes still clouded, he looked at his friends- "But why should I be sad? Yes I miss her, but I have all of you to keep me company."
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
is sad for who ever died-fightheart
"Yes, but I have new friends now." he mewed
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
"you do"-fightheart
Nods.-feather
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(gtg)
Lightpaw nodded. "You do have friends here." she said gently.
sick
She stared above Rowanstar her eyes filling with terror. She stepped back and shook her head stalking off stiffly to her den. She flicked her tail irritatedly as her usual laid back emotions now dissolved in fear and stress. She curled up in her nest and closed her eyes falling into dreamless dark dreams like she had so many times before feeling her warrior ancestors slowly slipping through her claws.
-he sighed- "Well I guess I'll go to sleep."
-he padded to his den, settled in the moss, and drifted into deep sleep-
-follows him in and lays in her little nest next to his. Looks over at him before laying her head on her paws and falling asleep-
- he opens his eyes to welcome the sun. then a chill ruffles his fur- "Ah, Leaf-fall, finally a break from the heat." he meowed. -he padded over to Willowwhisper's den- "Good Morning." he meowed.
She lifted her eyes and huffed a good morning "I'm going to be collecting Herbs today. Can you help Lightpaw with her fighting?" She stretched and yawned. "And make sure she is good at treating dog bites and such. Thanks." She padded out without even waiting for an answer.
一年多以前 Gamer4Life97 said…
Pads out of the den and looks at the changing leaves as a small chill disturbed him,"Leaf-fall..." Shakes his head,"I liked the warm better." He smirked. he looks over at the food pile," Looks a bit empty today. I guess I could go for some predator vs. prey action."He snickered." He padded towards the entrance and padded around the trap, nearly falling in,"Someone could get hurt like that..." He soon disappeared into the forests.
-he pads to the apprentice's den towards Lightpaw and Feather- "Up and at 'em you two!" he said. "Let's get to training."
last edited 一年多以前
Feather sat in the shadows of the camp where no one could see her. She wasn't quite ready to be social with this clan. She hardly knew them, and let's face it her timid personality will not let her talk. She just decided to sit in the shadows and watch how they worked.
"O.K. Lightpaw, while Willowwhisper is out collecting herbs, we're going to practice your fighting skills. The first skill we are going to practice is the dodging technique."
sick
She rushed back into camp her eyes wide and she almost crashed into Rowanstar. "A fox!" She gasped "Caught in a trap" She shuddered at the horrible sight in her mind and plopped down gasping for air.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist
Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes.
(Here is a good way to add cats to your clan!)
Queen.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Suddenly, a small cry came from the mountain, close to the farm .
last edited 一年多以前
-his ears perked up as he turned in fright- "It got caught in the trap at the front of the--" -he heard the small cry- "Oh StarClan, there's a cat! She sounds like she needs help! Feather, I hope your old friends taught you to fight, becuase you're about to get a lot of experience. Lightpaw, I don't have time to teach you everything, but use the dodging technique I showed you, and if something jumps out at you, claw its belly." -he turned and dashed narrowly escaping the camp entrance trap and headed out into the forest ground-
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(wahts going on?)
(fox attack apparently, just go along with it, we could use some help with it)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
my cats go to the attack-cats
-he bounded alongside his deputy- "Fightheart, flank to the right, I'll take to the left!" -he flicked his tail to Feather to signify to her to follow him-
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Moments later, the cry came louder, and everyone made out the words, 'help'
-he howled to Feather- "I'LL GET THE SHE-CAT, YOU GO WITH FIGHTHEART!"
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
The cry got louder, and more painful.
-he padded furiously toward the sound of the cry and came across the cat, she looked frighted- "Look," he meowed to her, "there is not enough time, do you think you can run?" he asked.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
The cat was lying in the clearing, obviously expecting kits.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
"I-I will try." said the cat.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
She stumbled to her paws and began limping to Rowenstar.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
She let out a squeal. "My kits are coming!"
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
sick
Her mew pleading. "Help me!" She began panting and began running slower.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(hello?)