Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 4021

一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
big smile
(Hi!)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Hello?)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(oh hi!! Sorry I went out to dinner then took a shower...I'm not on twenty-four-seven you!)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(@Okjgksdhigodj you can join if you want, but this is how you sign up
Example: name: Rosefur Desc: creamy brown she-cat rank:warrior, and a clan is something that everyone that's in it is loyal to the Clan, they never give out secrets, so join if you want)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Spottedwind stopped by her kits side. Wrapping her tail around them she started to groom them. They ducked. "were five moons old now and we can groom ourselfs!" Oakkit mewed. "yeah" agreed Birdkit. I gave them a stern look and meowed "yeah well your still kits, and I will groom you until you are apprentices, you got that". Both kits opened their mouths, but didn't argue.
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(hello?)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
big smile
(Hi!)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist looked at her kits. Darkkit rushed over to her. "When are we going to be apprentices?" she asked. "Anytime now." she said.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Hello?)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Spottedwind wawalked up to Dawnmist. "hello Dawnmist" i greeted.
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(I'm here!)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Bristleclaw dropped his fresh kill in the fresh kill pile. He padded towards the warriors den. He had led a patrol and he attend a hunting patrol
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Hi)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Bristleclaws dreams
Bristleclaw found himself in a forest.he looked up and saw stars swirling. In front of him appeared his daughter Drizzlekit. Thespackled kit padded up to him. "Drizzlekit..." he. Wowed then his voice trailed off. He loved to see his daughter. "father" she mewed "there is a message I must share with you". Bristleclaw perked his ears up. "beware" she started, he stiffened, "fort he untwisted warrior". Then she fades. Hurt that she was going Bristleclaw let out a yowl. He woke up and got to his paws
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
big smile
(hey!)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(HELLO????, oops caps lock!)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
"Can you watch my kits while I go hunting?" Dawnmist asked Spottedwind.
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
"sure" the queen replied. she watched Dawnmist go. she let Dawnmists kits play. they were so big, and almost as big as them Oakkit and Birdkit. she watched them play
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Spottedwind was doing the watching part if her job she stared at them constantly. then she went to get them some mice. she brought three, she didn't want one, she was not hungry
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist was stalking a mouse. Bunching her muscles together, she pounced on it and killed the mouse.
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(sorry bout' the delay XD)
Spottedwind watched the kits eat, they all shared, and then went back to playing, Dawnmists kits had grown so well, same with her kits that were almost there.
一年多以前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
Featherpaw was laying on her back just watching the clouds move slowly. This day was slow, and she already did her training and her apprentice duties, then she ate, She yawns. "I wonder how house cats live... It must be boring though"
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist dug a hole and put her mouse in her hole. Padding on, Dawnmist caught scent of a rabbit.
一年多以前 Willowwhisper said…
She padded into cat and looked around "Where is Rowanstar?" She hissed her eyes flaring with purple fire.
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
hey-storm

"we just got back_'fightheart
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Hi!)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(X3)
一年多以前 Gamer4Life97 said…
He padded back into the clearing with a squirrel in his mouth and a rabbit and mouse slung around his neck. He drops them down in the food pile,"What a day." He said with a sigh of relief,"I didn't think I could hit jackpot today. Anyone with hunting skills, the forest of full of animals. All out of hiding gathering more food for leaf-bare."He pulled a fat mouse out of the pile and rested easily on the ground as he began eating his meal.
一年多以前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
Featherpaw looked over at the fresh kill pile. She had eaten but it was just a skinny mouse. She got up and made her way to the pile. She sat down in front of it, thinking what to eat.
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Spottedwind watched her kits play, they were pretending to be warriors. "Oakfur!" squealed Birdkit, "Nd your Birdfur!" Oakkit mewed. Happily they tackled each other. I purred with amusement as Oakkit started chasing Birdkit's tail. She boxed his ears, the red-brown kit looked shocked at his sister, then snarled, he tackled her and they rolled into the nursery. I sighned and padded in to see them shredding bedding, their eyes closed. I nosed them into the nest and put them to sleep. Then I went and ate a mouse. It was scrawny, but it tasted good seeing that is was leaf-bare
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(hello?)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
big smile
(HI!)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Daisykit impatiently clawed her nest. She was ready to be an apprentice. >I'm old enough, now!< She turned to see Darkkit and Fangkit also impatiently tearing up their nest.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(Hello?)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist put her catch on the fresh kill pile. It was sunhigh.
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(HELLO?!)
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
crying
(I'm getting lonely.)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
hey back-storm
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist yawned, tiredly. Closing her eyes, she began to dream.
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
pads to pile-fightheart
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(hi!)
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Spottedwind was watching her kits sleep. Oakkit started shaking a bit, she wondered what he was dreaming about.
Oak kits dream
Oakkit was standing in a forest, it was cld and he was shivering. He saw the faint shape of his sister. "Drizzlekit!" he called. The speckled kit appeared and mewed "Oakkit, beware the fire in the warrior". She touched noses with Oakkit and he woke up to his mother licking him
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Oakkit and Birdkit were close to five moons and a half, but Dawnmists kits were more then ready. They were clawing at their nest. Spottedwind looked at the kits. They were more then ready and Rowanstar was waiting. >what was he waiting for< she thought. She looked at her own kits. They were almost as big as their den-mates
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
(hello?)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
looks at the kits-fightheart
一年多以前 Feathershine said…
Oakkit squeezed out of the nursery. He wanted to be an aprpentice! And hopefully he would be soon. Fangkit, Daisykit, and Darkkit are more then ready and he was almost there. >watch over us Drizzlekit< he thought. He looked up at the sky, it was sun-set and he was growing tired
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
flicks ears-fightheart
一年多以前 Dawnmist said…
(I'm back! Sorry for the wait!)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(hey read my story
link