面包车, 范 Morrison 面包车, 范 And Satan

Oliver_South posted on Oct 07, 2008 at 04:45AM
Is Van Morrison a satanist? What about that luciferian reference on "Back on Top"?

面包车, 范 Morrison 21 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 nasty_girl said…
is satan real? why are there so many evil people? "love is all around" but so is evil.
一年多以前 Maxine875 said…
Deep thoughts here. I can't swim.
一年多以前 vanfan01 said…
Van is not a satanist. He loves too much.
一年多以前 della401 said…
How can a man who writes incredible love songs be a satanist? (Notice I didn't say "that writes". That would be incorrect.) 'People who, things that'.
一年多以前 Jerang_Nieblitz said…
I think he makes references to lots of mystical things. Van is a searcher but he's getting tired of the search. He's looking for an answer to all his problems.
一年多以前 Wren_Kybosh81 said…
If he explores the occult he's a fool. It's dangerous.
一年多以前 Curl_Maxx said…
Satan is real and must be avoided at all costs. One day everyone will know. Remember what I said, but there won't be any "I told you so".
一年多以前 Gene_McNeally said…
Unusual topc. I guess in the West it's only a few people like Christians who believe in satan. None of us can escape death so we'll know for sure one day. Is Christianity real? Everyone must decide for themselves.
一年多以前 Mr_Piddle2 said…
Hope Van doesn;t do a Robert Johnson.
一年多以前 Capt_Piddle said…
Year, but let's hope he does a John Lee Hooker and keeps recording to the end.
一年多以前 Nosey45 said…
I've seen things and no black power is real and I'm not only talking bout things like the Black Panthers. The Afro is gone but the Illuminati are here tostay. Prince Charles isn't the anti-Christ. Keep looking.
一年多以前 Lipstick44 said…
What is all this nonsense? Satan is real but these arrest a whole bunch of unreal numbers. I'll never text again or do decorative icing.
一年多以前 shockjock88 said…
Satan is a material dumass!!!!!!!!! LOL LOl you hicksvil peeps.
一年多以前 beheadism09 said…
Never ceases to amaze me. All this bad air.
一年多以前 TildeHooks83 said…
I love the Louvin Brothers album called Satan is Real.
一年多以前 Tab_Hunter said…
Define satan?
一年多以前 CreepyJoeBiden said…
No one should wear satan. Friction is good. So far 100 million people have died from the effects and it gets worse. This stuff won't go away so if your wear it get tested and wear a mask. Satan is not good on the mask. Wear heavy gauze or you sweat too much. The hairs on my legs stick up when the kids rub it and they go blond in the sun. I'm not kidding. C'mon man we know more now and we should bring it all back. This is what American people want.
一年多以前 Gassy_Gary said…
I think some people are confused with the word 'satin'. I should know since I worked in that industry for two decades.
一年多以前 Dementia_Joe46 said…
Shut up!!!
一年多以前 Gene_McNeally said…
I believe satan exists and because there is a great evil there must be a great love as well. Find God. Logic it ut.
一年多以前 Boydbird040 said…
Why does the world feel so satanic now? how did we get to miserable life for all? Why are the rich even no happy? Not in a good place.