Vampire Writers What have 你 written?

XTeamXJasperX posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 11:43PM
HAY HAY HAY this spot id for vampire related stories ONLY please don't post your stories here if there not.
My chapters are called bloodred sunset take a look :D while you at that take a look at my girl heidi's stories called My vampire story and look for the user name containing noodle :D
last edited on Apr 20, 2009 at 01:46AM

Vampire Writers 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 noodles3378 said…
heart
OMG U DEDICATED IT TO MEEE!!!!
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
I LOVE YOOUUUUU!!!!
一年多以前 XTeamXJasperX said…
heart
ut's okay heidi, it's the least i could do
一年多以前 cullenlover19 said…
smile
can i have a look at a ch of ur book
一年多以前 XTeamXJasperX said…
surre can its in the articles :D
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
mischievous
can yu please please PLEASE look at my artical (it sayys Unknown story by me! Chapters 1, 2 and a sneak peek at chapter 3 of Change)
or summin like that :D its all im posting cos i dont want anyone to bum me out. :D so dont ask for more (though yur probably not gonna want more cos its cr*p) lol! Its true, it IS cr*p!
:D
Yurs, and everyone's frend: Me xx
一年多以前 TwilightMillie said…
big smile
Hey :)
I've written a Twilight Fan Fiction, and its basically about life for the Cullen family after Breaking Dawn, here's the synopsis :D

When Forks is hit with an extraordinarily high amount of killings and disappearances, the Cullen family believe it to be oddly similar to something that happened 21 years ago in Seattle. While they try to discover the killer, they bump into familiar faces, Jacob and Renesmee's relationship strengthens, revelations are made, The Volturi gain more power and death is brought upon the Cullens. Can life get better for Bella, or will her new life deteriorate into ash?

The Website: link

Millie :D <3
 嘿 :) I've written a Twilight 粉丝 Fiction, and its basically about life for the Cullen family after