Vampire Academy 最喜爱的 语录 from VA!

svgirl posted on Feb 03, 2010 at 07:36PM
What are your fav quotes or lines? Post them here!

Mine:

And than suddenly he was there, charging down the hallway like death in a cowboy duster.- Rose, Vampire Academy

"The Battle cry sort of gave you away. Try not to yell next time." -Dimitri, Vampire Academy

"Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time." -Rose, Vampire Academy

"I love pity parties. I wish I'd bought the hats." -Christian, Vampire Academy

"Don't worry, I won't bite. At least not in the way you're afraid of." -Christian, Vampire Academy

He laughed, and I was pretty sure it was AT me and not WITH me. -Rose, Vampire Academy

Good God, Men everywhere. -Rose, Frostbite

"My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Great-Aunt. And I'm her favorite great nephew. Well I'm her only great nephew, but that's not important. I'd still be her favorite," Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Oh my God. A kind word from Rose Hathaway, I can die a happy man." Adrian
"What are you saying that I'm normally an ungrateful bi*ch." silence "Hey! Not cool." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Then stop bi*ching and try again." -Rose
"Hey no advice ghost girl." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"What do you think, little dhampir? I was pretty bada*s with that plant, wasn't I? Of course it would have been more bada*s if I'd, I dunno, helped an amputee grow a limb back. Or maybe separated Siamese twins. But that'll come with more practice." -Adrian
"If you want some advice-which I'm sure you don't-you guys should lay off on the magic. Christian still thinks your moving in on Lissa." -Rose
"What? Doesn't he know that my heart belongs to you?" -Adrian
"It dose not. And no, he's still worried about it, despite what I've told him." -Rose
" You know, I bet if we started making out right now, it would make him feel better." -Adrian
"If you touch me, I'll provide you with the oppritunity to see if you can heal your self. Then we'd see how bada*s you really are." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"And I thought the whole point of my education was that violence is the answer." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Aw you'd never hurt me. My face is too pretty." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

"You did not just say that. I have the feeling were on the verge of hugging and coming up with cute nicknames for each other." -Christian
"I already have a nickname for you, but I'll get n trouble if I say it in class." - Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Really good. I think you have a promising future as a house wife while Lissa works and makes millions of dollars."- Rose
"Funny that's exactly my dream." -Christian, Shadow Kiss

"Even I make mistakes. I know it's hard to believe-kind of surprises me myself-but I guess it has to happen. It's probably some kind of karmic way to balance out the universe. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair one person so full of awesomeness." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Oh man I didn't know you could kick into crazy mode even in dreams." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"Are you insane?" Who was I kidding of course he was. -Rose, Shadow Kiss

"I'm not jealous I'm just-" -Christian
"-feeling insecure over the fact that your girlfriend is spending a lot of time with a rich and reasonably cute guy. Or, as we like to call it, jealous." -Rose, Shadow Kiss

No one had ever called me unnatural before, except for the time I put ketchup on a taco.- Rose, Blood Promise

"Are you kidding? He's arrogant, sarcastic, likes to intimidate people, and" – oh. Okay. Maybe she had a point.- Rose, Blood Promise

"Oh God," I said. "I'm Zmey's daughter. Zmey Junior. Zmeyette, even." -Rose
"What on Earth are you talking about?" -Janine, Blood Promise

I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass. -Rose, Blood Promise

last edited on Feb 11, 2010 at 02:41AM

Vampire Academy 68 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

一年多以前 Arielka said…
big smile
love them all!!!
一年多以前 mariecline26 said…
kiss
I love eve. u posted above! To add more:

Rose: "Good god. Men everywhere."

Rose:"And I thought the point of my education was that violence IS the answer"

Rose: "Oh God, that's horrible. And she... she just let it happen?"
Dimitri: "She. But I didn't."
Rose: "Tell me, tell me you beat the crap out of him."
Dimitri: "I did."
Rose: "Wow. You beat up your dad. I mean, that's really horrible... what happened. But, wow. You really are a god."...
Dimitri: "What?"
Rose: "Uh, nothing."

Rose: He's (dimitri) the kind of pretty that makes you stop in the middle of the street and get hit by traffic.

Dimitri:I'd do a lot of things to protect you Roza"

Rose: "I suddenly remembered Dimitri and his aftershave.

Rose: "Yeah. That had been dead sexy, but i certainly wasnt going to tell this guy about it."

Dimitri: "Your strong-- your so, so strong. It's why i love you"

Dimitri: "In the real life you can make your own miracles"

Dimitri: "You're burned in my mind forever. There's nothing, nothing in this world that could ever change that'"
Rose: "And it was memories like that that made it hard to even comprehend this quest to kill him, even if he is a Strigoi. Yet . . at the same time, it was exactly memories like that that...i had to destroy him. I needed to remember him as the man who'd love me and held me in bed. I needed to remember that that man would'nt want to stay a monster."

Dimitri: " "Roza, you forgot my first lesson: Don't Hesitate."

Rose: "Clearly my stunning beauty has clouded your mind" "And there came Death in a cowboy Duster"

Dimitri: "What i say in an entire paragraph you can say in three words"

Dimitri: "That's what i was suppose to say."

Dimitri: "No. if i let myself live you then if theres danger, i'l throw myself in front of you when i have to throw myself in front of her."

Adrian: "We're going to court! arent you excited?"
Rose:"about which one? the royal one or the legal one?"
Adrian:"the royal one. did you bring a dress?"
Rose:"nobody told me to."
Adrian: "Will get you one."

Rose: "He's in there! dimitri's in there! we have to go back for him! we cant leave him!"
rose's mom (Janine Hathaway): he is dead, rose!....
Rose: I cried sooo hard.......

Rose: I looked him in the eye "i will always love you."
then i plunged the stake into his chest.

Rose:"And besides, you don't hang out with him 24/7."
Lissa:"Neither will you. It's only 24/6."
Rose:"Same difference. It might as well be 24/10."
Lissa frowns:"That doesn't make any sense."

"Roza." his voice had that same wonderful lowness, the same accent...it was all just colder. "You forgot my first lesson: Don't hesitate."
I just barely saw his fist striking out toward my head...and then I saw nothing at all.

Dimitri:"Why did you come here" he asked at last
Rose:"Because you hit me on he head and dragged me here." If I was going to die, I was going to go on true rose style.

Rose: "Damn." My word of the night.

Rose: And as I did it, it was like piercing my own hart at the same time.

"Oh," Avery hissed, " you do not want to mess with me."
Didn't I?

And last but not least...
Oh, I thought. It's on, bitch!

一年多以前 Frostbite said…
cool
Christian " what the hell kinda therapy are you in?" BP

Adrian " you know this might be hot except you looking at me like a science fair project" BP

i'll think of more later

一年多以前 mariecline26 said…
cool
i like that too frostbite...i also like it when Rose went went lisa for Precilla Voda's baquet and adrian found rose trying to ask a waitress if the appetizer was a goose liver and the waitress said it was "sweetbread" and adrian said "it's pancreas".
Rose: What? Are you messing with me? Sweetbread is pancreas?
Adrian: It's really good.
Rose: Oh man. Rich people suck.
Adrian: What are you doing here, little dhampir? Are you following me around?
Rose: Ofcourse not. Especially not after all the trouble you've gotten us into.
Adrian: I dont know. as many time as we keep seeing each other?This is what the fifth time? It's starting to look suspicious. Dont worry, though. I won't tell your boyfriend. Either of them.
Rose: I only have one boyfriend. Maybe not anymore. And anyway there's nothing to tell. I dont even like you.
Adrain: No? Then why are you wearing my perfume?
Rose: Im not.
Adrain: Of couse you are. I counted the boxes after yo left. Besides, I can smell it on you. It's nice. Sharp...but still sweet-just like I'm sure you are deep down inside. And you got it right,
you know. Just enough to add an edge...but not enough to drown your own scent.
Rose: Hey, I had every right to take one. You offered them. Your mistak is in assuming me taking one means anything. It doesnt. Except that maybe you should be more careful with where you dump all that money of yours.
Adrian: Oh, Rose Hathaway is here to play folks.(handing champaigne to Rose) You want one?
Rose: I dont drink.
Adrain: Right. So. Sounds like our Vasilisa put my dad in his place.
Rose: Your...That guy's your dad?
Adrain: That's what my mom says?
Rose: You agree with him? About how Moroi fighting would be suicide?
Adrian: I dont really have an opinion on that?
Rose: That's not possible. How can you not feel one way or another?
Adrian: Dunno. Just not something I think about. I've got better things to do.
Rose: LIke stalk me. and Lissa.
Adrain: I told you, you're the one follwong me.
Rose: Yeah, yeah I know.Five times. Five times? No, it's only been four. There was that first night, the night at the spa, then when I came to your room, and not tonight.
Adrain: If you say so.
Rose: I do say so...You can't mean...(remembering them ones met in a dream.
Adrain Mean what? (curious and eager)
Rose: Nothing.
Adrain: Why are you smiling?
Rose: Because Lissa's still over there, working the crowd.
Adrain: No surprise there. She's one of those people who can charm anyone she wants if she tries hard enough. Even people who hate her.
Rose: I feel that way when I talk to you.
Adrain: but you dont hate me. Not really.
Rose: I dont like you either.
Adrian: So you keep saying. (took a step toward Rose,not threatening, just making the space between them more intimate)
Adrain: But I can live with that.
一年多以前 mariecline26 said…
heart
Rose and Dimitri seating together onto box in a small rooftop deck.
(Silence followed them after talking about what had happen in the hall between Rose and her mother and then Rose spoke as the wind caress the air)
Rose: We arent fighting right now.
Dimitri: (giving Rose a sidelong look) Do you want to fight?
Rose: No I hate fighting with you. Verbally, I mean. I dont mind in the gym.
Dimitri: I dont like fighting with you either.
Rose: You should take it.
Dimitri: What?
Rose: Tasha's offer. You should take her up on it. It's a really great chance.
Dimitri: I never expected to hear you ay anything like that. Especially after-
Rose: What a bitch I've been? Yeah. Well. Like I said, I dont want to fight anymore. I dont want us to hate each other. And...well...No matter how I feel about us...I want you to be happy. (Silence yet again. Rose noticed her chest hurt)
Dimitri: (Dimitri reach out and put his arm around Rose. He pulled her to him, and she rested her head on his chest) Roza (was all he said)
Rose: (In her thoughts she said but did not say it, "Dimitri might run off with Tasha, but I would still love him. I would probably always love him." Reluctantly she pulled away and handed Dimitri his coat back that he draped in her shoulders awhile back, and she stood up. He regard her curiously, sensing her unease)
Dimitri: Where you going?
Rose: To break someone's heart.( In her thoughts: "I admired Dimitri for a heartbeat more-the dark, knowing eyes and silken hair...)
一年多以前 Frostbite said…
dimitri
一年多以前 love_VA said…
Rose:"this is it isn't it?"
Dimitri: "what?"
Rose:"You're always fighting for contro. you're the same as me"
Dimitri: "no" "i've learned my control"
Rose:"no" "you haven't, You put on a good face and most of the time you do stay in control, but sometimes you can't and sometimes...." "sometimes you don't want to"
一年多以前 RandiOrr said…
Love and Loyalty run deeper than blood.
(Vampire academy series)
Rose is in Red
But never in blue
Sharp as a thorn
Fights like one too.
(Shaddow Kiss)
"Adrian ...how do you know if you're crazy or not?"
(shaddow Kiss)
There was a large patch of blackness behind Andre that was steadily growing bigger. He pointed at me, and then he pointed at it. I knew, without understanding how I knew, that it was the entrance to the world of death, the world I had come back from. Andre- who'd been my age when he died- pointed again. His parents joined him. They didn't have to speak for me to know what they were saying: You shouldn't have lived. you need to come back with us ....
I started screaming. And screaming.
(Shaddow Kiss)
"You're strong- you're so strong. Thats why I love you." I squeezed my eyes shut. " You shouldn't. I'm going to become something terrible. I might already be something terrible."
(Shaddow Kiss)
You will lose what you value most
It hadn't been me that Rhonda was talking about. It hadn't even been Dimitri's life.
What you value most.
It had been his soul.
(Shaddow Kiss)
一年多以前 italiangirl976 said…
"You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?"- Rose

"I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass." -Rose
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 courtney787 said…
my fav line so far has to be this...

Adrian: "You guys didnt really think you could go off on a party weekend without me, did you? Especially here of all places---"
He froze and it was one of those rare moments when adrian ivashkov was caught totally and completely off guard.
Adrian: "Did you know", he said slowly, "that Victor Dashkov is sitting on your bed?"
一年多以前 KokitahRoshi said…
heart
I could perfectly picture the exasperated shake of his head that would
earn me. "Rose, I swear, sometimes it feels like every day with you is my
own personal trial."
But I knew he'd smile anyway, and the look of pride and
encouragement he'd give me as I headed toward the field would be all I
needed to get through the tests..... Spirit Bound.
一年多以前 morganmayhem12 said…
you guys are like putting the whole books on here lol and taking my favorite quotes... oh well here's one:
" 'if you saw a ghost the wards have failed.' she paused. 'or your crazy.' " --alice
i just thought it was funny cuz she's the cazy one
一年多以前 svgirl said…
I also loved the one in spirit bound when Adrian and Rose are at his parents house and he says something like:

Adrian: I think that there will be the same problem with this one as the the last collage.
Rose: What?
Adrian: Homework. But don't worry about it, once Rose and I get married me and the kids will just live off her guardian pay check.

I don't remember the exact quote but it was something semi similar.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
It's not my favourite quote but the way Richelle wrote it was so powerful. .

Rose- " This isn't over. I havn't given up on you."
Dimitri- "I've given up on you, Love Fades. Mine Has."

But I love theses quotes
"You will lose what you value most, so treasure it while you can"

He stepped back and threw his arms out.
"I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."
He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:
"Rose is in red
But never in blue
Sharp as a thron
Fights like one too."
~Adrian"

一年多以前 alexan_belikov said…
big smile
my fav quote is.... evryword in all the books :))
一年多以前 Vamp_Biatchh said…
tongue
My favorite: Aw you wouldn't hurt me. My face is too pretty to waste - Adrian
一年多以前 Injury said…
heart
i agree with alexan_belikov
一年多以前 beachchickxoxo said…
heart
aww love all these!
一年多以前 Ausellio said…
mischievous
It'll probably be a while, but I'm re-reading the series, and I'm on VA, and as I go along I'm picking out all the quotes. I'm not even half way through, though, and I've got almost two pages on a word document,so it's gonna be long!
一年多以前 Ausellio said…
I know that the first part of this has been posted already, but I'm gonna put the whole thing.

"Hey, Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time" -Rose
"This IS my own time, Hathaway. I'm leading today's session." -Mason
"Oh, yeah? Huh. Well, I guess this is a good time to think about me naked, then." -Rose

"I hate you." -Rose
"You'd hate me more if I'd held back." -Mason
"Yeah, that's true." -Rose
"You actually did okay." -Mason
"What? I just had my ass handed to me." -Rose
"Well, of course you did. It's been two years. But hey, you're still walking. That's something." -Mason
"Did I mention I hate you?" -Rose

"What are you doing here?" -Lissa
"Taking in the sights, of course. That chair with the tarp on it is particularly lovely at this time of year. Over there, we have an old box full of the writings of the blessed and crazy St. Vladimir. And let's not forget that beautiful table with no legs in the corner." -Christian

So I suggested to Dimitri that maybe he should let me off this time. He laughed, and I’m pretty sure it was AT me and not WITH me.
“Why is that funny?” -Rose
“Oh. You were serious.” -Dimitri

“How do you feel right now? After all the training you’ve done so far?” -Dimitri
“I hurt like hell.” -Rose
“You’ll feel worse tomorrow.” -Dimitri
“So?” -Rose
“So, better to jump in now while you still feel . . . not as bad.” -Dimitri
“What kind of logic is that?” -Rose

“Come on, she picks fights and talks about us behind our backs. She accused me of getting jeans from the Salvation Army yesterday.” -Rose
“Your jeans ARE from the Salvation Army.” -Lissa
“Well, yeah, but she has no right making fun of them when she’s wearing stuff from Target.” -Rose
“Hey, there’s nothing wrong with Target. I like Target.” -Lissa
“So do I. That’s not the point. . .” -Rose

“Maybe they were hooking up.” -Mason
“He was a SAINT.” -Rose
“So? Saints probably like sex too. That ‘brother and sister’ stuff is probably a cover. See? They were ‘bound’ together. It’s code.” -Mason

“Trouble in paradise?” -Mia
“Go find your pacifier and shut the hell up.” -Rose

“You shouldn’t have done that” -Lissa
“I did it for you.” -Christian
“You attacked someone for me?” -Lissa
“Sure. He was giving you and Rose a hard time. She was doing an okay job, I guess, but I figured she could use the backup. Besides, this’ll shut anyone else up about the whole fox thing.” -Christian

“What’s your name?” -Dimitri
“J-Jesse, sir. Jesse Zeklos, sir.” -Jesse
“Mr. Zeklos,do you have permission to be in this part of the dorm?” -Dimitri
“No, sir.” -Jesse
“Do you know the rules about male and female interactions around here?” -Dimitri
“Yes, sir.” -Jesse
“Then I suggest you get out of here as fast as you can before I turn you over to someone who will punish you accordingly. If I ever see you like this again, I will be the one to punish you. And it will hurt. A lot. . .” -Dimitri

(There are a couple on this page, so I’m just going to post the whole thing)
“I get in THAT kind of situation all the time, Comrade. It’s not a big deal.” -Rose
“Stop calling me that. You don’t even know what your talking about.” -Dimitri
“Sure I do. I had to do a report on Russia and the R.S.S.R. last year.” -Rose
“U.S.S.R. And it IS a big deal for a Moroi to be with a dhampir girl. They like to brag.” -Dimitri
“So?” -Rose
“SO? So don’t you have any respect? Think about Lissa. You make yourself look cheap. You live up to what a lot of people already think about dhampir girls, and it reflects back on Lissa. And me.” -Dimitri
“Oh, I see. Is that what this is about? Am I hurting your big, bad male pride? Are you afraid I’ll ruin your reputation?” -Rose
“My reputation is already made, Rose. I set my standards and lived up to them long ago. What you do with yours remains to be seen. Now get back to your room — if you can manage that without throwing yourself at someone else.” -Dimitri
“Is that your subtle way of calling me a slut?” -Rose
“I hear the stories you guys tell. I’ve heard stories about you.” -Dimitri

“Okay, what am I doing wrong?” -Rose
“Nothing.” -Dimitri
“If I wasn’t doing anything wrong, I’d have rendered you unconscious by now.” -Rose
“Unlikely. Your moves are all correct, but this is the first time you’ve really tried. I’ve done it for years.” -Dimitri
“Whatever you say, Grandpa. Can we try it again?” -Rose
“We’re out of time. Don’t you want to get ready?” -Dimitri
“Hell, yeah, I do.” -Rose
*Attack’s Dimitri and gets knocked down.*
“I didn’t do anything wrong!” -Rose
“The battle cry sort of gave you away. Try not to yell next time.” -Dimitri
“Would it have really made a difference if I’d been quiet?” -Rose
“No, probably not.” -Dimitri

He was seven years older than me. Old enough to be my . . . well, okay, nothing. But still older than me. -Rose

“Does she really call him ‘DADDY’?” -Rose

“We were just swapping family stories. Ever heard Mia’s? It’s FASCINATING.” -Rose

“I don’t start fights where people can see them.” -Rose

“Wow. You beat up your dad. I mean, that’s really horrible . . . what happened. But, WOW. You really are a god.” -Rose
“What?” -Dimitri
“Uh, nothing.” -Rose

I couldn’t be Mason’s girlfriend because when I imagined someone holding me and whispering dirty things in my ear, he had a Russian accent. -Rose

“We did it because she slept with us. Both of us.” -Jesse
“Uh . . . wait . . . you mean SEX?” -Rose

(This is only funny if you’ve read past it and know about the necklace.)
You lead a CHARMED life. . .
(Remember that Victor charmed the necklace that goes with that note with a lust spell.)

I'm sure there were some I missed, or didn't count as funny, but there are all I could find from VA.
一年多以前 Sucker1995 said…
Good god, Men everywhere. - Rose

I set off, off to kill the man I loved -Rose Hathaway

You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa? - Rose Hathaway

And I thought the point of my education was that violence IS the answer. - Rose Hathaway

Rose is in red, but never in blue, sharp as a thorn, fights like one too. - Adrian Ivashkov

"I fought against her, trying to mount some kind of defense, but it was like fighting Dimitri on crack. " - Rose

"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you."-Dimitri

"Hey Mason, wipe the drool off your face. If you're going to think about me naked, do it on your own time."-Rose

'I've given up on u. Love fades, mine has.' - Dimitri

"My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect.." - Adrian Ivashkov

"I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass." - Rose

"Bound by Love, But sworn to Kill..." - Rose

"There's nothing worse than waiting and not knowing what'll happen to you. Your own imagination can be crueler than any captor." - Rose Hathaway

"And than suddenly he was there, charging down the hallway like death in a cowboy duster" - Rose"

"I looked him in the eye. “I will always love you.”
Then I plunged the stake into his chest." - Rose

"I didn't like having reasonable arguments thrown at me" - Rose

"I had a standing agreement with God. I'd agree to believe in him,barely, so long as he lets me sleep in on Sunday." - Rose

"So they finally gave you the license to kill, about time,' - Christian
Wild and disrespectful? Who the hell are you anyway? Outsourced help? - Rose

You put on a good face, and most of the time you do stay in control. But sometimes you can´t. And sometimes… Sometimes you don´t want to. - Rose

You will loose what you value the most, so treasure it while you can. – Rhonda

You love him more than me? - Lissa

"I tend to punch first and then find out who I actually hit later." - Rose Hathaway
"Any idea who I just threatened to beat up?” “Not a clue.” - Rose and Lissa Dragomir
一年多以前 FrostbittenRose said…
crying
"I set off, off to kill the man I loved" - Rose Hathaway

I cried when I read this!
一年多以前 shenellrox said…
"Actually i think I've figured it all out. This was a scam, wasn't it? A scam to scare me off since I'm always talking about you being my guardian. You thought if pretended to be a bad guardian, i wouldn't want you. well, its not going to work, so there's no point in risking anyone else's life."- Adrian SHADOW KISS LOL Adrian being Adrian
一年多以前 BethGramed said…
You can't believe how much i looooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeee this book!!!
i have read the 3 books and i'm on my way to buy the 4th book!!!
i am so nervous about what will happend!!will rose kill or save(somehow)dimitri??OHHHH i can't wait!!!!!
 你 can't believe how much i looooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeee this book!!! i have read the 3 图书 and i'
一年多以前 onefee27 said…
cloudy
I didn't really read through all the other posts so sorry if this ones already been mentioned ...

I was re-reading the first book today and I came across this one. It's from the scene where Dimitri busts in on Rose and Jesse and it was just so Rose it made me laugh! It's her thoughts on Jesse's reaction to being picked up and threatened by Dimitri.

I guess there was "usually" and then there was being held in the grip of a really ripped, really tall, and really pissed-off
Russian guy.
一年多以前 Addiction_a said…
You could change the quorum law if you wanted you sanctimonious bitch- Rose(Spirit Bound)
一年多以前 wolfgrrl said…
smile
VA is the best invention in history! Why didn't someone think of it earlier?!
一年多以前 ILoveTayTay said…
heart
AHHH!!! I LOVE VAMPIRE ACADEMY BUT THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVOURITE QUOTES (EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE PROBABLY STILL OVER 100 MORE!!)

"Rose. Roza. Open your eyes." I'd never heard his voice so strained, so frantic. "Don't go to sleep on me. Not yet."
I squinted up at him as he carried me out of the building, practically running toward the clinic. "Was he right?"
"Who?"
"Victor... he said it couldn't have worked. The necklace." I started to drift off, lost in the blackness of my mind, but Dimitri prompted me back into consciousness.
"What do you mean?"
"The spell. Victor said you had to want me... to care about me... for it to work." When he didn't say anything, I tried to grip his shirt, but my fingers were too weak. "Did you? Did you want me?"
His words came out thickly. "Yes, Roza, I did want you. I still do. I wish... we could be together."
"Then why did you lie to me?" We reached the clinic, and he managed to open the door while still holding me. As soon as he stepped inside, he began yelling for help. "Why did you lie?" I murmured again.
Still holding me in his arms, he looked down at me. I could hear voices and footsteps getting closer. "Because we can't be together."
"Because of the age thing, right?" I asked. "Because you're my mentor?"
His fingertip gently wiped away a tear that had escaped down my cheek. "That's part of it," he said. "But also... well, you and I will both be Lissa's guardians someday. I need to protect her at all costs. If a pack of Strigoi come, I need to throw my body between them and her."
"I know that. Of course that's what you have to do." The black sparkles were dancing in front of my eyes again. I was fading out.
"No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you."

"We don't--"
"Exaggerate stories about people's families? Say that you hate me? Pretend to be friends with people you think are stupid? Date a guy you don't like?"
"I like him."
"Like or like?"
"Oh, there's a difference?"
"Yes. Like is when you date a big, blond moron and laugh at his stupid jokes." Then, out of nowhere, he leaned forward and kissed her. It was hot and fast and furious, an outpouring of the rage and passion and longing that Christian always kept locked inside of him. Lissa had never been kissed like that... he made her feel so much more alive than Aaron or anyone else could. Christian pulled back from the kiss but still kept his face next to hers. "That's what you do with someone you like."

"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays."
一年多以前 jazlarge said…
All mine have all ready bin said but another favirout has to be when rose is shouting at the qween in the last book n she says
" checkmate bitch "
I no it int long but it dont half mske me laugh
一年多以前 inuyasha1123 said…
"You'd be surprised. Besides, they don't even send royal traitors to prison, Rose. Everyone knows that."-Abe
"Are you insane? Of course they do. What else do you think they do with traitors? set them free and tell them not to do it again?"-Rose
"No" "they excute traitors."-Abe
一年多以前 Rose9011 said…
"Lissa and I had been best friends ever since kindergarten, when our teacher had paired us together for writing lessons. Forcing 5-year-olds to spell “Vasilisa Dragomir” and “Rosemarie Hathaway” was beyond cruel, and we’d--or rather, I’d--responded appropriately. I’d chucked my book at the teacher and called her a fascist bastard. I hadn’t know what those words meant, but I’d known how to hit a moving target."
"Lissa and I had been inseparable ever since." --Rose Hathaway, Vampire Academy
一年多以前 fanpiretothemax said…
heart
"The only thing better than imagining Dimitri carrying me in his arms was imagining him shirtless while carrying me in his arms."

"I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony"

"Did you see that dress?” "I saw the dress.” "Did you like it?” He didn't answer. I took that as a yes. "Am I going to endanger my reputation if I wear it to the dance?” When he spoke, I could barely hear him. "You'll endanger the school.” I smiled and fell asleep.

"Not into older guys, huh?" asked Adrian once we were alone.
You're imagining things," I said. "Clearly, My stunning beauty has clouded your mind."

You…you got rid of that dress fast," I pointed out between heavy breaths. "I thought you liked it.” "I do like it," he said. His breathing was as heavy as mine. "I love it.” And then he took me to the bed.

Lissa and I had been friends ever since kindergarten, when our teacher had paired us up together for writing lessons. Forcing five-year-olds so spell Vasilisa Dragomir and Rosemarie Hathaway was beyond cruel, and we’d–or rather, I’d–responded appropriately. I’d chucked my book at out teacher and called her a fascist bastard. I hadn’t known what those words meant, but I’d known how to hit a moving target.
Lissa and I had been inseparable ever since."

It's okay," I said soothingly. "You're just getting your stride back. Once you're up to full power, I'll go crack a rib or something so we can test it."
She groaned. "The horrible part is that I don't think you're joking."

一年多以前 fanpiretothemax said…
heart
"Belikov is a sick, evil man who should be thrown into a pit of rabid vipers for the great offense he commited against you this morning."
Thank you." I said primly. Then, I considered."Can vipers be rabid?"
I don't see why not. Everything can be. I think. Canadian geese might be worse than vipers, though."
Canadian geese are deadlier than vipers?"
You ever try to feed those little bastards? They're vicious. You get thrown to vipers, you die quickly. But the geese? That'll go on for days. More suffering."
Wow. I don't know whether I should be impressed or frightened that you've thought about all of this."
一年多以前 lilihal said…
"I'd said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass."

"You forgot another lesson: Never turn your back until you know your enemy is dead. Looks like well have to go over the lesson again the next time I see you-which will be soon."

“Roza.” His voice had that same wonderful lowness, the same accent… it was all just colder.
“You forgot my first lesson: Don‟t hesitate.”
一年多以前 rozarocks20 said…
smile
Rose:"And I thought the point of my education was that violence IS the answer"

Rose: "Wow. You beat up your dad. I mean, that's really horrible... what happened. But, wow. You really are a god."...

these are my favorite. but i also love the ones with both abe and rose
一年多以前 krissybeau said…
heart
this had me rollin on the floor....

guy at bar: "you know, you really should dress her better."
Adrian: "i'm not interested with puttin clothes ON her..."

<3 him!
一年多以前 MariahP12 said…
heart
We try to do what’s right, or rather, what others say is right. But sometime, whenthat goes against who we are… you have to choose… I realized how much you meant to me. It changed everything… and it became useless to try to act like I could ever put any Moroi life above yours. It’s not going to happen, no matter how wrong others say it is. And so I decided that’s something I have to deal with. Once I made that decision … there was nothing to hold us back.
Dimitri- Shadow Kiss
一年多以前 emreedy said…
The best and funniest lines always come from Adrian! He is hillarious and witty. I'm doing these quotes from memory so sorry if they are a little off.

*Rose showing Adrian her dress for meeting his parents*
Rose: "Is this decent?"
Adrian: "Unfortunately yes. I was kinda hoping you would wear something a little more... sluttier. Something that would scandalize my parents"
Rose: "You know, its as if you don't care about me as a person. Its like you're using me for shock value"
Adrian: "It's both little dhampir. I care about you and I'm using you for shock value" [Spirit Bound]

*Adrians Answer Machine Recording*
"I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony" [Blood Promise]

*Adrian studied Lissa and then looked at Christain sprawling on the bed on the far side of the suite*
"Huh" Adrian said, letting himself in. "So that's how you're going to fix the family problem. Little Dragomirs. Good idea." [Last Sacrifice]

Lissa or Christian: "Who is he?"
Adrian: "An Idiot. Makes me look like an upstanding member of society." [Last Sacrifice]

*Adrian and Lissa in Royals shop buying dress for Tatianas funeral*
Lissa to saleswoman: "Aren't there any, I don't know, sleeveless options?"
*The saleswoman's eyes widened* "No one has ever worn straps to a funeral. It wouldn't be right."
Adrian: "What about shorts?" "Are they okay if they're with a tie? Because that's what I was gonna go with."
*The woman looked horrified.* [Last Sacrifice]

Adrian: "You, know I'm the Queen's favorite great nephew, Well, yeah I'm her only great nephew, but that's not important, I'd still be her favorite..."

MANY MORE QUOTES BY HIM STILL TO COME!

He is by far my favorite character because of his lines and his ways and im sad that he doesnt get a happy ending :(
However I do think Rose and dimitri belong together... Just hope adrian finds someone in the spin-off series... pretty please Richelle Mead!!
一年多以前 Heavenly_angel said…
heart
There was a look of woe on his face that was almost comical.
Raids, bullets, criminals . . . no problem. A missing duster? Crisis. (Last Sacrifice)

For the last week, I'd done a very good job of detaching
myself from anything romantic with Dimitri. And yet . . . had I?
What was love, really? Flowers, chocolate, and poetry? Or was it
something else? Was it being able to finish someone's jokes? Was
it having absolute faith that someone was there at your back? Was
it knowing someone so well that they instantly understood why
you did the things you did—and shared those same beliefs? (Last Sacrifice)

"No. You have to destroy Strigoi because they're
evil. Because that's what we do. If you want the nightmares to go
away, you have to live. That's the only way. We could have died
just now. We didn't. Maybe we'll die tomorrow. I don't know.
What matters is that we're alive now." Rose to Dimitri (Last Sacrifice)
一年多以前 LovinTheMaslow said…
heart
every word in every book (: but if i had to choose,

"Roza." his voice had that same wonderful lowness, the same accent...it was all just colder. "You forgot my first lesson: Don't hesitate."
I just barely saw his fist striking out toward my head...and then I saw nothing at all.

Dimitri:"Why did you come here" he asked at last
Rose:"Because you hit me on he head and dragged me here." If I was going to die, I was going to go on true rose style.

Dimitri: "What i say in an entire paragraph you can say in three words"

Rose: I looked him in the eye "i will always love you."
then i plunged the stake into his chest.
Dimitri: "That's what i was suppose to say."

You will lose what you value most
It hadn't been me that Rhonda was talking about. It hadn't even been Dimitri's life.
What you value most.
It had been his soul.

So I suggested to Dimitri that maybe he should let me off this time. He laughed, and I’m pretty sure it was AT me and not WITH me.
“Why is that funny?” -Rose
“Oh. You were serious.” -Dimitri

“How do you feel right now? After all the training you’ve done so far?” -Dimitri
“I hurt like hell.” -Rose
“You’ll feel worse tomorrow.” -Dimitri
“So?” -Rose
“So, better to jump in now while you still feel . . . not as bad.” -Dimitri
“What kind of logic is that?” -Rose

He was seven years older than me. Old enough to be my . . . well, okay, nothing. But still older than me. -Rose

There was a look of woe on his face that was almost comical.
Raids, bullets, criminals . . . no problem. A missing duster? Crisis.

For the last week, I'd done a very good job of detaching
myself from anything romantic with Dimitri. And yet . . . had I?
What was love, really? Flowers, chocolate, and poetry? Or was it
something else? Was it being able to finish someone's jokes? Was
it having absolute faith that someone was there at your back? Was
it knowing someone so well that they instantly understood why
you did the things you did—and shared those same beliefs?

"No. You have to destroy Strigoi because they're
evil. Because that's what we do. If you want the nightmares to go
away, you have to live. That's the only way. We could have died
just now. We didn't. Maybe we'll die tomorrow. I don't know.
What matters is that we're alive now."
一年多以前 littledhampir1 said…
heart
I know how devastated you must be to miss me. Leave me a message and I'll try to ease your agony as soon as possible.
~Adrian's answering machine
一年多以前 Feminist said…
ʺAh, my daughter,ʺ
he said. ʺEighteen, and already youʹve been accused of murder, aided felons, and acquired a death count higher than most guardians
will ever see.ʺ He paused. ʺI couldnʹt be prouder.ʺ-- Abe, Blood Promise
一年多以前 kaleellan said…
heart
ʺI loved you!ʺ he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. ʺI loved you, and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up. You might as well have staked me!ʺ
His voice filled the room. So much grief, so much anger. So unlike the usual Adrian. He strode toward me, hand clasped over his chest. ʺI. Loved. You. And you used me the whole time.ʺ (Last Sacrifice)

I love Adrian in this scene! His outburst is so real and full of emotion..can't wait for the spin-off!
一年多以前 vamp_babe said…
Most of my fav ones have been posted....but i am supprised that no one that i have seen has put this on up..i love it--
Mason-"Hath-away, dont run away"

ahhh poor mason xxxx
一年多以前 iwantadimitri said…
lissa: "You are going to get dirty."
christian: "Already am. Oh you mean from your clothes?"

christian: "worst. timing. ever."
adrian: "huh." "so this is how you are going to fix the family problem. Little Dragomirs. good idea."
christian: "yeah, thats exactly it. you're interupting official council business."
一年多以前 RozaBelikov111 said…
smile
this is only ONE of my favourites (I have millions - all including the ones up ther)
Rose:That, is the most f***ed up law i have heard of in my life
Tatiana:Remove her! (or something like that)
Rose:You can change the law you sanctimonious b*tch!
一年多以前 jenn17 said…
one of my all time favorites:
ʺI bet you never thought the hardest part of finding your ‘saviorʹ would be getting her mom to let her
stay out past curfew.ʺ-Sydney to Rose about Jill
一年多以前 Bella_Dhampir said…
big smile
These are a few... I have lots more but I never really had a reason for writing them down.. :)

"Love fades, mine has." Dimitri, Spirit Bound

"Do not try to threaten, bribe, or blackmail me. Ever. You won't like the consequences." Rose, Spirit Bound

There are more in Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice... But the books are at home =P I'll try to post them xD
一年多以前 x-gemma-x said…
"They'er shooting at us",I said incredulously. "They'er actually shoothing at us!" With so much hand-to-hand training, i always though guns were cheating.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 aaralyn said…
This one made me cry
Adrian..."I.LOVED.YOU. And you just used me the whole time."
It was so sad

Adrian..." The contract's null and void"
That was a good break-up exit line"

last edited 一年多以前