Vampire Academy Who likes Adrian?

jesska-xox- posted on Sep 21, 2009 at 10:30AM
personally i LOVE adrian :) hes got the best personality and hes so caring and he trusts rose.. if a boy who was exactly like adrian and i was rose then he would be perfect.

Vampire Academy 19 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
kiss
I LOVE ADRIAN !!! he is hilarious !! and probs my favourite character in the book :D
i want rose to be with dimitri coz they are meant for eachother, but i really hope adrian finds someone :D, i have a horrible feeling that he will be killed off if he doesnt D:
.. maybe im just being negative, but RM cant just leave him hanging without anyone D: he is much to awesome for that !!!! :DD
一年多以前 SweetMa1987 said…
i love adrian and if he got killed off i would cry
一年多以前 jesska-xox- said…
worried
omg he cant be killed! i'd be so sad.
he besically holds all the characters together in the book.
i have a feeling he'll use his spirit to bring dimitri back and kill himself in the process to make rose happy :(
he cant die.. :( that would make me so sad. hes my pavourite person in the book..
xxo
一年多以前 colouredhazel said…
sad
Omg i'd cry i love Adrian alot he's so sweet. it upsets me just thinking about it
一年多以前 love_VA said…
crying
i love adrian.... i wish he could stop hurtting for loving rose.. and find someone else..
一年多以前 volcomlover said…
wink
adrian & rosa 4 eva!
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
big smile
rose and dimitri 4 ever :p .. adrian and some other chick forever :P
一年多以前 aishwarya_roza said…
mischievous
yeah...Rose and Dimitri FOREVER AND EVER!!!!i love Adrian and i want him to find someone else who will keep him happy...he is so good and charming...
一年多以前 forbiddenLURVE said…
heart
Adrian is awesome. I want Rose to give her a chance but I am still a ROSE AND DIMITRI shipper
一年多以前 Irenag said…
I love him!
一年多以前 dawrn_awaits said…
big smile
hell yeah i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE"S MAD HOLE AS
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
I love Adrian! He has to be my favorite character!
He is so witty and he seems like he cares about Rose a lot.
And he sounds hot too, lol.
I'm all for Rose/Adrian btw. I love Rose/Dimirti but seeing as he's a Strigoi now Rose will probably have to kill him. I'm not buying the whole *SPOILER FOR BLLOD PROMISE* turning back into a Moroi deal that was presented in the end of Blood Promise.

一年多以前 svgirl said…
heart
Love him! Adrian is without a doubt my favorite character in the books and definitively one of my favorite characters of all time!
一年多以前 mariecline26 said…
heart
I love adrian i think he's awesome for Rose!
一年多以前 icegal said…
adrian and rose
一年多以前 snowgirl213 said…
crying
He is just soo damn funny and him and Rose are the perfect couple!I love Adrian can't imagine what I would do if Richelle Mead killed him off!!
一年多以前 fanpiretothemax said…
wink
I believe that rose and adrain will break up(rose and dimitri will get back together) and adrain and sidney will some how get together ;) I love adrain but rose and dimitri belong together and there was kind of a hint in spirit bound when sidney was talking to rose she said she thought adrain was cute and that doesn't seem like something sidney would normally admit
一年多以前 TeVaerua said…
ooh yeah what you said, didnt even think that! although i still dont think sydney would ever get with an "evil creature of the night" no matter how cute.

i love rose & adrian!!!!

they are so right together. i never really clicked with dimitri like i did with all my other characters in favourite books. you're supposed to love the main characters. dimitri, meh. adrian, HELL YEAH!!

一年多以前 TeVaerua said…
also, though i dont like to make this comparison, i feel like adrian is the jacob in this story, you know?

dimitri goes away for awhile, and shes hurting but she grows close to someone else, starts falling for them but dimitri comes back and we know she'll still end up with him.

i hate this because im a major adrian fan, but in twilight, jacob just bugged me like dimitri bloody well bugs me.

anyone else think this or feel the same?