Vampire Academy Tell me why 你 爱情 Dimitri?

vampiressJazz posted on Aug 21, 2009 at 11:46PM
Hey ya'll dimitri belikov fans i wanna know why you all love dimitri belikov i love him too but if you love him because you think he's like edward get out of this.
why i like dimitri is because, he's hot he has spunk he's appealing he has a kind and forgiving nature he won't run away from a relationship like edward( even though he was reluctant with rose because of his job and the age difference he followed his heart)
he has feelings unlike edward
he cares for other people
he's friendly
he's not afraid to kill other people ( unlike edward who won't even dare hurt any one even if it means torturing himself)
he doesn't sparkle and he's actually a real vampire( even though he's a dhampir a better half vampire than that deamon child renesmee what a crap name) so tell me why you love him

Vampire Academy 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 love_VA said…
heart
dimitri's is discribed as hot.. lol nd he loves rose.
he's my favourite character in the whole book .lol and well adrian tooo.. but D's hot and broad shoulders, 6'5 or 6'7 (tall guys are hot) and he has russian accent it so cute.. nd he rockss.. I LOVE DIMITRI BELIKOV..

love NISHTHA BELIKOV
一年多以前 mariecline26 said…
wink
i love him coz he's really a good kindred spirit..he's just full with awesomeness y'know...besides his godly good looks and everything..his really like a god in some way..he'll fight for you through the end..he's dedicated and strong, brave..he'll stick w/ you and encourage you when u need it..he'll be there to give you a hand if you need it..he's just excuisitely PERFECT!