Vampire Academy Your.favourite moments in VA...

love_VA posted on Jun 14, 2009 at 03:40AM
heheh.. everyone.. tell us your favourite moment in VA ( from any of the four book)..:P
last edited on Sep 13, 2009 at 04:46AM

Vampire Academy 19 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 love_VA said…
heart
my favourite is.. when dimitri confesses to rose that he loves her in end of the first book.. :D
一年多以前 forbiddenLURVE said…
yeah that one and when he tells Rose that he said no to Tasha and when Rose and Christian were fighting Strigoi in SK and when Christian tries to use compulsion in FB
一年多以前 r-pattz said…
i love them all, but i like all those rose and dimitri moments with all his wise moments. i also like when theyre all being held and christian (it was him, right?) went over to rose to pretend to suck her blood but just burned the cuffs off.
一年多以前 love_VA said…
wink
nice... and lets don't forget the cabin in the third book. LMAO..
and the last kiss in forest.. it was so sweet...
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
big smile
LOL
i liked all the bits with dimitri really
and all the bits with adrian.. he is hilarious
AND OMG !!!! funniest .. when christian and rose are talking in cooking class !!! hilarious ...
ummm .... all of it really :p
hahhhahahahaaaaa
OOOOOOO the bit on the plane on the way back when she sees the ghosts !!! and the bit in the hospital :D
tell u what !! .. pick up the first book .. read it all the way through .. do the same with teh next book and the next and thats my fav bits !!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha ... "sighs" love va :p
lol same but those were my most favourite parts(:
VA rocks !! kicks Twilight ass >< (but I'm not sure about MI's I love both)
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
big smile
idk .. i think VA is my fav book of all time at the moment :D .. i love MI, but i like rose better than i liked clary, jace was pretty dam fine tho, he and dimitri are almost on even footing, cept dimitri has the awesome accent :p hehehhe
一年多以前 love_VA said…
lol.. nice to knw
wats MI?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
big smile
the mortal instruments series ... it is awesome, the first book is called "city of bones" ... u should read it :p
一年多以前 love_VA said…
wats it about??
is it like vamp stuff.. if not.. well
i only read supernatural stuff or vamp romance..lol
like evermore by alyson is just like twilight but its sort of different.. lol
it's supernatural/ fantasy with a little romance.
一年多以前 love_VA said…
big smile
ohhh.. thanks ..
but i don't think i got time to read it..
i already have 5 vamp book series i'm readin.. so idicted... lol
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
surprise
i was going to buy "evermore" but realised that i didnt have any money on me :( so sad i know lol :p
is it good tho ??
i love vamp/romance books, are the ones that you are reading atm good love_VA ???
ohh i've heard about evermore but haven't seen it around yet...
I want to get my hands on Stargazer and Untamed and Hunted!!
一年多以前 love_VA said…
worried
well.. i'm almost finish reading evermore... its really good.

and read these books if you like vamp romance
-the house of night series
-the darkest powers series
- Evernight series
-blue blood series
-the immortal series..
and if really want something else like demon stuff.. read succubus series.. don't read it if ur under 13 year old.. cause its really dirty, i mean really .... :)

there all really good..
rite now i'm readin evermore, betrayed, and evernight..:) i'm a nerd.. i knw..

u won't believe it, but like 3 months ago i hadn't read a book since 5th grade and didn't even care bout readin books.. but since i read VA i can't stop readin.. its like i'm gonna read every possible book made about vamp romance in the waiting for VA blood promise book 4. :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 pixie09 said…
big smile
OMG i am the same !! like before twilight, i never read anything, but since i cant stop reading ... lol VA is waaay better than twilight tho :p .. thankyoouuuuuuuu .. im going to library it up this holiday and get like all of those books out if i can :p .. it normally takes me like 2-3 days to read a book if it is good ... :p
im set TY :p
一年多以前 love_VA said…
angelic
no probs.. i went to my libaray last night.. but they had all the books,, but they were out for 3 weeks.. i was so pissed.. arrgghhhh. but i came around this other book.. its called "don't die dragonfly".. i got it last night and i'm so close to the end.. it took me like 2 hours to read like 75% of it.. its good... i'm so glued to it that i'm readin it rite now while doin this.. don't ask me how.. lol.. its a series book .. its a little old like. 1996.. but awesome .. can't wait to read the 2 book. lol.. i'm reading like 3 books at the moment... but not altogether.. lol
一年多以前 edwardsgirlxx said…
i love ALL the bits with Rose & Dimitri :)
Rose&Dimitri4EVER<3
一年多以前 mariecline26 said…
heart
oh geez there's too many...
Vampire Academy: There's one when dimitri saw her half-naked in the lounge when Rose was w/ Jesse. He really admired her so much. Second would be when they were in combat and he was on top of rose after she tried to attack him in his back. Third was when she had an accident and she was brought in the clinic and when she woke up first thing she heard was dimitri's voice and later told her she got trip by a bench and gave her a lipgloss. They almost kissed in that setting but Dr. Olenski came in. The fourth would be when rose was in dimitri's bedroom making out bec. they were both in a lust spell. Followed by when she got thrown in the wall by Natallie and Dimitri came to her rescue and killed Natallie and took her in his arm and run her to the medical clinic to be taken cared off and Rose was semi-conscious asking him and if its true what victor said that he had to want her for the spell to work and he said he did and still does but they cant be together.
Frostbite:Rose and dimitri kissing in the gym animalistically. Second would be Rose and adrian meeting for the first time in the skilodge. Third will be rose and dimitri fighting and adrian came in the scene to want to talk w/ Rose and she went along w/ him coz she's so mad w/ dimitri. Third Rose got drunk and met adrian in the feeding room and he took care of her. Fourth would be when Rose got a box full of different types of perfume from adrian and she went back to return it and she found lissa inside his room, asking what's going on to found out later dimitri was there too asking what's going on. Fifth would be dimitri and rose fighting over adrian. Sixth would be Adrain and Rose talkinga after dinner in Pricilla Voda's bangquet and Rose's mom rose up and steer Rose away for being paranoid over there intimate moments. Sixth when Dimitri followed Rose and they talk like they normally do told dimitri to take Natasha's offer which shocked Dimitri. Then they hugged. Seventh would be when Dimitri found Rose shocked from Mason's death and Eight would be when they talked in the gym and told her that he cant accept tasha's offer bec. he's heart already belong to somebody else..hers.