Vampire Academy Final Moments Of Shadow Kiss...

edwardsgirlxx posted on Jan 22, 2009 at 07:02AM
What Did People Think Of The End To The Latest Book, Shadow Kiss?
Omg, It Was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad,
I Was Almost Crying.
I Can't Believe It.
I Was So Relieved To Find Out Richelle Mead Is Relasing Two More Books To The Series.
What Were Everyone Else's Thoughts?
What Do You Think Will Happen?
And What Do You WANT To Happen?

Vampire Academy 13 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Tmr6289 said…
cool
i cant imagine rose actually sticking to her mission and killing dimitri if he really is strigoi i mean if i was her i wouldnt be able to go on with it i kinda want her to change herself so they can be together but i doubt thats going to happen...maybe rose and D. will work something out? but im not sure how rational hes gonna turn out to be once they see eachother hmm so many possible outcomes!!! i dunno whats gonna happen and i cant wait until july!!
一年多以前 fangfan said…
i wouldnt be able to do it but i kinda hope that after she kills him that lissa will be able to bring him back somehow. that would be cool cuz then he wouls be shadow kissed to. i dont think that she will be able to do it once she sees him though so.... i want july to be here all ready!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 edwardsgirlxx said…
Yes, SAME.
We're All Holding Out For July !!
And By The Looks Of things All Crossing Our Fingers For Something To Work Out with Rose And Dimitri.
i personally Don't think Rose'll be Able To Kill Him either; she Loves him, <33
一年多以前 yalondae said…
I hope somehow she ends up with Adrian. Such a better couple. Dimitri and Rose are both dhampirs which means they cannot have children and must always put a Moroi before each other. Now with Adrian (which I seriously doubt will happen) she can have a family and be his guardian. That would mean that they could be together all the time. By the way, where is his guardian? He doesn't have one and he should. Though he is at the Academy, he is not a student. Shouldn't his guardian been there with him?
last edited 一年多以前
Actually That's A Good Point... His Guardian Should be there. Although I Guess Since His Within The academy Grounds He Doesn't Need As Much Protection...

Well Yea, I Can See Why Some Ppl Like Adrian & Rose Together, But I Can't Help It, I Just Love Her With Dimitri! x
一年多以前 forbiddenLURVE said…
I agree with edwardsgirlxx. I love Rose and Dimitri together. Without them together the book wouldn't be that good because the books are mainly focused on their relationship and how they aren't supposed to be together.
thanks forbiddenLURVE, :)
i know, they are just perfect for eachother!!!
一年多以前 forbiddenLURVE said…
i still wonder about what will happen when Rose come backs... It's gonna get interesting with her and Adrian and Lissa having different guardians and wouldn't it be really annoying with the bond thingy
Omg i know!
Like Rose will still be able to feel her emotions and stuff....
一年多以前 love_VA said…
crying
i was crying.. heaps,, i knw its just a book, but it sort of felt like it was happening to myself..

i couldn't beare it.
一年多以前 kitkat121192 said…
sad
ok so heres the thing... i just finished this novel and it made me soo upset. i can only imagine what the outcome will be. I hope that demetri and rose end up together. they seem like the perfect couple. i think that in the next book, rose's shadow-kissed powers may take effect. now that she sees the dead because she is somehow connected to that world, and also since strigoi lose their souls, maybe rose will be able to find demetri? since the strigoi counterparts really dont have anything in common, im thinking that rose will in fact be able to kill him but only to somehow team with lissa and bring him back to life, the way he was before the attack. not back as a strigoi. then they would be able to lvie together happily and it would only further their devotion towards one another. whether or not this is the ultimate outcome im obviously not sure, but something needs to happen cuz im pretty sure almost everyone has grown to love these two together and how happy and complete they make the other.
well, now blood promise is released (OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THAT BOOK, well i love them all so you know, haha)
there actually seems a way for Rose & Dimitri XD
wont say anything more here unless anyone hasn't read the book yet (:
一年多以前 mariecline26 said…
crying
i was really sad..dimitri Strigoi it was devastating..i was pissed off at lisa too for being selfish..and i was heart stricken over adrian for truly showing his real emotions to rose that he really loved and cared about her and he'll do anything for her..i wish Rose could feel that way back for him but we all know she loves D. Now he has to hunt the one person she truly loves..im so sad..