丑女贝蒂 spoiler on willie's daughter nico in season 4!

waichingliu81 posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 02:46PM
Ugly Betty Gets A New Daughter For Wilhelmina
August 12, 2009 by Tom

It looks like the character Nico, Wilhelmina’s stubborn daughter, is returning to Ugly Betty. However, she won’t be played by Jowharah Jones, who played Nico in season 1, but by America’s Next Top Model year three runner-up Yaya DaCosta.

OK, I was wrong. At the end of Ugly Betty episode 3.24, The Fall Issue, Wilhelmina is stopped dead in her tracks when someone appears at her door. I said at the time that the “who” couldn’t have been Wilhelmina’s daughter. With this news, I’d say it’s all but certain.

I also said that the young, beautiful African American woman being cast over the summer probably wasn’t Nico. Wrong again. At the time, the casting call was for “Emily”, but those names are many times place-holders.

As for YaYa DaCosta, she was considered one of Top Model’s most memorable contestants. She has since become a very successful model. She’s also had a handful of roles on TV and in film, and most recently on All My Children as Cassandra. She looks to be a perfect fit for Ugly Betty, and the role of Nico.

It’ll be a little weird, having a new Nico, but it has been a few years since she appeared, and that does make a difference.

I wonder if, after discovering her maternal side with baby William, Wilhelmina will have a new relationship with Nico?

link

丑女贝蒂 No 回复