Tyler Lockwood & Bonnie Bennett Why Tyler and Bonnie?

DamonsWifey posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 08:19PM
Ok so I figured this spot was prettyd eserted and a forum is the perfect thing to brighten it up. So I'm going to explain the reasons why I love Tonnie and why i ship them. Here are my three reasons:

1. Even though their scene was cut really short I saw something that immediatelty made me a fan. They didn't even have to talk, look, or touch each other for their to be chemsrty. i was already there just like magic!

2. I actually love both characters. I lobe bonnie because she's a strong female, feitsy and a won't let anyone walk all on her. She beautiful and caring of her freinds. A innonce little witch and she's powerful.
I love Tyler because well this may sound shallow but he's hot! The moment I first laid my eyes on him I was like... Wow!!! I also adore the fact that's he's a werewolf make his storyline more interesting. I also love he's cocky, snarky and full of surpises.

3. And last but not least I want Tonnie together because his chemsrty with carloine is not working. Sorry, but all my brain process is Tonnie, Tonnie and Tonnie. The whole love triangle thing is not working.

Tyler Lockwood & Bonnie Bennett 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 MultiLovingGirl said…
heart
^ I agreed with everything you said. Tonnie would be amazing if given the chance!
一年多以前 Brethesmart-ass said…
@MultiLovingGirl: Yep. These two have to happen!