暮光之城系列 *Guess the quote*

nessie-eska posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 09:03PM
I saw this on the other spots and I thought it'd be good on this spot.

Rules:
- Quotes can be from books or movies
- You can guess only one letter at a time
- Person who wrote quote gives 1 prop to a person who quess a letter
- Person who wrote quote gives 5 props to a person who quess a quote
- Person who quess the quote write other quote and gives props
- It'd be good if Person who wrote checked every day or at least every 2 days
- You can use books and movies as a help
- If Person who wrote the quote don't reply after 5 days the faster fan can put new quote. 

- represents a letter and every other sign stays the same.

*If you don't get props (when you deseve them) please tell me and I will give them to you.

Example:
Person A: ------- --- ------- --- -------.
Person B: "E"?
Person A: ---e-e- --- ---e-e- --- ---e-e-.
Person B: "O"?
Person C: "R"?
Person A: -ore-er --- -ore-er --- -ore-er.
Person B: Forever and forever and forever.

And Person B write new quote.

Other *Guess the quote* games:
link
link
link
link
last edited on Aug 26, 2012 at 03:05PM

暮光之城系列 12779 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 12779

一年多以前 Lovehinagurl44 said…
E???
一年多以前 ded99 said…
Т ?
一年多以前 mia444 said…
wink
L ?
cullenmeg ded99 already guessed T so if theirs a T in the quote she will get the prop. You can delete it and guess another letter under mine since you can only write in the "Add a comment" part.
一年多以前 Diane1 said…
r???
一年多以前 ebcullen4ever said…
O,I,H,S,E,T,L,R

I'-e -ee- -or-i-- -ith the- -or -ore th-- t-e-t- -e-rs.--- -- l-te --rt-er,--e- --s-er -i-tee- -e-rs
-e-ore th-t.He's -h...---s--ll- -ell -reser-e-.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mia444 said…
I've been working with them for more than twenty years. And my late partner, knew Jasper fifteen years before that. He's uh...unusually well preserved.
last edited 一年多以前
wink
yes!your turn,Mia
一年多以前 mia444 said…
--'- - -------- ------, ---'- --? ---- - --------- --- --- ---- - ----- ----. --- - ---- ----- --- --... ---- --- -- ---------, --- - ------... ----, ---- ----. ---'-- ----- ---- --.
last edited 一年多以前
S ???
一年多以前 ded99 said…
T ?
一年多以前 zeimed8 said…
N???
A???
一年多以前 Doodlebug81 said…
E ??
一年多以前 mia444 said…
-t's a ---ant-- n-ti-n, is-'t it? T-at A ----te--s -e- -an -e-- A --eat e---, --t - --st a--it --- --... e-en -a- -e -e--e--n-, --- A ---ent... -e--, ---- ----. ---'-e --nna nee- -t.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Doodlebug81 said…
kiss
D ??
一年多以前 mia444 said…
-t's a ---ant-- n-ti-n, is-'t it? T-at A ----te--s -e- -an de-- A --eat e---, --t - --st ad-it --- --... e-en -ad -e -e--e--n-, --- A ---ent... -e--, ---d ----. ---'-e --nna need -t.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Doodlebug81 said…
O???
一年多以前 mia444 said…
-t's a -o-ant-- notion, is-'t it? T-at A ----teo-s -e- -an de-- A --eat e---, --t - --st ad-it -o- --... e-en -ad -e -e--e--n-, -o- A -o-ent... -e--, -ood ----. -o-'-e -onna need -t.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Doodlebug81 said…
H???
一年多以前 mia444 said…
-t's a -o-ant-- notion, is-'t it? That A ---hteo-s -e- -an de-- A --eat e---, --t - --st ad-it -o- -h... e-en had -e -e--e--n-, -o- A -o-ent... -e--, -ood ----. -o-'-e -onna need -t.
it's a romantic notion,isn't it?That a righteous few can defy a great evil.But I must admit you uh...even had me believing,for a moment.Well,good luck.You're gonna need it.Cheers.
一年多以前 mia444 said…
big smile
Yes you got it Cheri!! Good job sis ;-D your turn again!
i will find a quote later,i'm getting tired
一年多以前 mia444 said…
heart
Ok sweetie ;-D
here's the next quote...

-- --- ---- --- ---- --- ---- -- ----,--- --- --- ---- -- --- ------- ----- -- --- ----------- -.-. ?
cullenmeg commented…
s? 一年多以前
O???
S,O
-- -o- ---- --- -o-- --- ---- so ----,--- --- -o- -o-- -o --- -----s- ----- -- --- -o--------- -S.?
cullenmeg commented…
a? 一年多以前
E???
一年多以前 LiLa_66 said…
T???
一年多以前 ded99 said…
Y ?
A,E,T,Y
-- yo- -ate t-e -o-- a-- -a-- so ----,--y --- yo- -o-e to t-e -ettest --a-e -- t-e -o-t--e-ta-
-.S. ?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mia444 said…
N ?
-- yo- -ate t-e -o-- an- -a-n so ----,--y --- you -o-e to t-e -ettest --a-e -n t-e -ont-nenta-
-.S.?
一年多以前 mia444 said…
U ?
一年多以前 mia444 said…
If you hate the snow and rain so much, why did you move to the wettest state in the continental U.S.?
I can't give it to you,Mia,because there is 1 wrong word in the quote you posted,but you can try again,sweetie and hopefully someone won't beat you to it,but I can't guarantee that someone else may beat you to it.You have most of it,except for the 1 word.
一年多以前 mia444 said…
If you hate the cold and rain so much, why did you move to the wettest place in the continental U.S.?
big smile
good news,no one beat you to it,Mia so it's now your turn
一年多以前 mia444 said…
big smile
I just looked it up on the site you gave me and I actually had 2 wrong words.... snow and state were wrong. It's been a while since I've watched the first one but I still know most of it word for word lol!
一年多以前 mia444 said…
Yay :-D thanks hun!! Next quote...
--- --- --- --- --------?...... ---- ---- ----, ----- ---- ---- - --- ---, --- --- ----'-- ---- ------ -----....
last edited 一年多以前
cullenmeg commented…
h? 一年多以前
cullenmeg commented…
o? 一年多以前
一年多以前 cristyy227 said…
S????
i ???
T ???
一年多以前 mia444 said…
H-- -i- --- --t ---t--ts?...... ---- ---s ----, ----- --st ti-- I s-- ---, --- --- th--'-- -i-- ------ -----....
last edited 一年多以前
e ???
O???
一年多以前 mia444 said…
He- -i- -o- -et -o-t--ts?...... -o-- e-es -e-e, ----- --st ti-e I s-- -o-, --- -o- the-'-e -i-e -o--e- --o--....
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Diane1 said…
y???
一年多以前 mia444 said…
Hey -i- -o- -et -o-t--ts?...... yo-- eyes -e-e, ----- --st ti-e I s-- yo-, --- -o- they'-e -i-e -o--e- --o--....
Hey did you get contacts?...your eyes were black the first time I saw you,and now they're like golden brown