I'm gonna do this one like I did the other, in two parts: non-quotes and book quotes. Since this one is for New Moon, the 列表 may be a little longer (there are 更多 sad 语录 than I know what to do with). But of course there will be some happy ones too (when Edward comes back). So here we go!
1. 爱情 is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be 迷失 in it, and among all, never... never forget it. (Bella will always think of the time with Edward as the greatest)
2. Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone 你 have nothing! (I thought this fit best when Jacob wanted to be 更多 than 老友记 but Bella didn't. She was waiting on her Prince Charming)
3. 爱情 is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. 爱情 is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your 心 that they feel the same. (This one is SO sad. She knows she would've never really moved on from him)
4. The ones that 你 爱情 the most are usually the ones that hurt 你 the most. (I figured this could be when Bella was having her ephiphany, 或者 from Jake's POV when she goes to Italy with Alice)
5. A good-bye is never painful unless you're never going to say hello again. (I know I've all ready put this one up, but I figured since I'm doin New Moon here, I might as well put this one up, too)
6. If 你 爱情 something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be. (Repeat, but I just 爱情 this quote so much
1. I’d rather die than be with anyone but you. (This one is sad [tear])
2. I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put 你 through anything like this again. 你 can go on with your life without any 更多 interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed. (It's no use now, here come the waterworks)
3.I was addicted to the sound of my delusions. It made things worse if I went too long without them.
(Yes! 你 go jump off the cliff RIGHT NOW! Sorry if I sound mean)
4. Romeo wouldn’t change his mind. That’s why people still remembered his name, always twined with hers: Romeo and Juliet. That’s why it was a good story. “Juliet gets dumped and ends up with Paris” would have never been a hit. (twilightGGlost, I looked this one up for you. 你 had it mostly right!! Good job!)
5. Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then 你 shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When 你 were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded 由 the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no 更多 reason for anything. (Yahhhhhhhhhhh he's back!!!!!!)
6. Option three: Edward loved me. The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken 由 absence, distance, 或者 time. And no matter how much 更多 special 或者 beautiful 或者 brilliant 或者 perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine. (Okay, this is gettin long, I just had to put that one up)
7. Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power over thy beauty. (This one is really good, twilightGGlost)
Credit: www.1-love-quotes.com Thanks everyone who's read these!! I can't believe they're actually being read. Ahe. If I don't have your 最喜爱的 New Moon quote up here, feel free to add it in the 评论 and I'll put it up!!! Thank you!! Oh, and I'm sorry this one was a little longer. There are a lot of sad 语录 :\.
-b p.s. Sorry how I told 你 there would be some happy quotes, but I just couldn't find any that fit with the story. I hope yall enoy my narration and breakdowns, once more. Peace 爱情 & Twilight.