True Writers Politics

alicia386 posted on Sep 09, 2012 at 11:51PM
Now trying to start contreversy but I just want to know how you feel about President Obama, Mitt Rommeny, and America. Just tell me how you feel. Honestly, don't start fights!

True Writers 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 rory2011 said…
I'm not American , so I can't judge their internal policy , BUT , since they started talking about something touching my country , I guess I have the right to say something about both of them ( and please guys I don't mean hate or being rude , it's my opinion )
what I hate the most about both of them , both of them used a serious case ( which is the syrian revolution ) for their own good , for stupid chairs , and we all know the truth that none of them really care about syrian's life and we're sure they support Bashar AL-assad ,why they haven't done anything to stop all that blood in syria , if you said they did an economic sanctions on the syrian regime , I'll shoot myself ( I'm not kidding ) , promising to make a solution for the syrian crisis is just a lie and using the word " syria " in thier speach improving how they're tenacious in power , just keep everything to the American people and fix your problems , cause we don't need to bring for us another dictator in syria

I'm really sorry if my opinion offened anyone :)
一年多以前 1999jacko said…
I can't have any opinion in this because I am British and believe I have no right to butt in on something I'm not really following so I'll just stand by and whatch the development in your opinions
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
I'm an american I have am about to witness world war 4 here over this stupid election. BE HAPPY U AREN'T AMERICAN. (I'm transferring over to London now)
一年多以前 hgfan5602 said…
President Obama is an eloquent speaker, and I believe that is exactly why he got elected and swore in as President of the United States.
一年多以前 sadiebugz00 said…
meh
I think this whole thing over the embassies is terrible. All over a Youtube video! My mom told me when she was in college, there was this guy the government was paying because no one bought his art. Well, the Christians didn't bug out and kill a bunch of people when he created a jar of urine and put on cross in it and called it "Piss Christ".
一年多以前 hgfan5602 said…
That's just sick though...
一年多以前 sadiebugz00 said…
And disrespectful. What I'm saying is, we Christians didn't go out and kill people when that happened, did we? And because of 1, 1, Youtube video, people got killed. It's just not right....
一年多以前 hgfan5602 said…
Yeah...IKR... What's the Youtube video? Show me.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sadiebugz00 said…
I'm not sure what iot is, but since they making such a fuss over it, it's really popular now so it should be easy for you to find. :)
一年多以前 hgfan5602 said…
Yeah...I do think so, but I don't intend to find out.. I don't want to if it's so offensive.
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
I wanna see it. I like to know what others are thinking. Easier to get inside their heads and change their views. I would only do that if I strongly believe that someone has misleading beliefs. Like those ppl who think Obama kills babies.
一年多以前 hgfan5602 said…
What....seriously, that is a bad thought....
一年多以前 alicia386 said…
crying
Yea wel, there are others who think worse then that. Others who will go as far as to kill. It's sad.
一年多以前 sadiebugz00 said…
Yep..... :(
一年多以前 hgfan5602 said…
Well, guys, the pres election will be on in two days!!! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN THEN