True Writers True Writers Newsletter

alicia386 posted on Aug 25, 2012 at 02:48AM
I am starting this little newsletter up. I hope to have it every weerk, atleast once a week. This is where you can catch up on the latest True Writers (TW) news. So if you missed out because of school then just come straight here.

1. Tons of us are just now getting back to school. It is hard to balance writing and homework so tons of us just dont come one as much as we did in the summer which is sad. If you dont have the time because of school or homework, then i completely understand. Just please try and come on the weekends. Thank you!

2. We have tons of new members and they are probably feeling left out because they arent getting any comments on their writing. Which is something we DO NOT support here on TW. Please try and get to their stories if you can.

3. We have many new and exciting stories coming to you live. Ex. Sequel of Girl Code, some new stories from me, and Stones of Aramis. Those are new and are updating as we speak.

4. The 7th Annual Awards Forum will be posted on Aug. 25! I hope everyone has a chance to vote. Newcomers are welcomed. To vote you must have read atleast one of the stories that is nominated.

That is all for today and i hope you have a splendid weekend.

True Writers 83 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...