Touch (TV series) Touch = Kyle XY? Where's the connection?

jamthefab posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 06:49PM
The two shows are very similar so far. Besides Jake not being a "experiment outcome" or born "artificially". The shows are almost the same but told different.
In both shows there's a boy/teen who has unique abilities no normal person should possibly have.
It seems Jake knew about Amelia while it did take Kyle time to learn of their being of another like him.
Both Jake and Kyle learn of similar to them girl who is locked up by some corp.(MadaCorp for Kyle, Astra Corp for Jake.) And they both use their gifts to get their girls out of the Corp's hands.

They both have voice overs. Jake's makes sense since his character does not talk yet. But they still usually have a voice over at the end and beginning of each episode.

They both have a weird attraction to the girl and dream/see them. Which they both[boy/girl] do at the same time.

The shows seem to be filmed the same way as well. They hire pretty much the same actors. [Yet to see one on Touch who's from Kyle but might have missed it.] It's like they use the same camera's or techniques for filming. I've yet to find which person is connected to both shows but I'm certain there's one.

If you seen Kyle XY, an ABC Family show that lasted 2.5 seasons(The third season was half as long, and was left open ended.) maybe you can also sense that these shows are similar.

I'm not complaining. Kyle XY was my favorite show so a new "Kinda Kyle XY" is good. I like Touch. For that reason.

Anyone else can name a similarity that would be great. Nothing too common please. Also If you know the connection to these two shows I'd also like to learn that.

Touch (TV series) No 回复