孤岛生存大乱斗 TDA Finale Talk Page

Duncan_Courtney posted on Nov 15, 2009 at 07:42PM
With the finale of Total Drama Action coming up, I have created a page for discussing the final two episodes of the season, and who do you think will win.
In case you don't know, the final two episodes are;
Top Dog
Mutiny on the Soundstage

And here's a reminder of the final four:
Duncan
Beth
Owen
Courtney

I also have a question, if there's two episodes left, and there's four contestants left. Wouldn't Top Dog have to be a double elimination episode, then Mutiny on the Soundstage would be the finale? Or would Top Dog only have one person eliminated then have the final three compete. I don't get it :(
 With the finale of Total Drama Action coming up, I have created a page for discussing the final two e

孤岛生存大乱斗 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 TdiFan4Everz said…
laugh
I Knew That When The Final 4 There Would Be A Double Elimination! And I Think That Beth & Courtney Will Be The Final 2, Owen Won Last Time So I Don't Think He'll Win Again.

Go Beth! :D
 I Knew That When The Final 4 There Would Be A Double Elimination! And I Think That Beth & Courtney Wi
一年多以前 tyler_gf123 said…
wink
k dudes here's my philosophy. Duncan is going to win. Here's why: The ppl who dint get the million in Total Drama Drama Drama Island got to go to TDA right? Well the people in Total Drama The Musical that are currently are in TDA are Courtney, Beth, and Owen. Duncan is an intern. WHO WINS TDA? DUNCAN RYAN PAYNE!
 k dudes here's my philosophy. Duncan is going to win. Here's why: The ppl who dint get the million in
一年多以前 TdiFan4Everz said…
worried
Actually Ronnie, Duncan Is In Total Drama The Musical. Trent Is A Intern Of It. Oh And Beth Isn't In It.
last edited 一年多以前
 Actually Ronnie, Duncan Is In Total Drama The Musical. Trent Is A Intern Of It. Oh And Beth Isn't In
一年多以前 Duncan_Courtney said…
Unfortunately, I think Beth is going to win because of the fact that she isn't in TDtM. I really don't like Beth, she has like NO fans >:(. Stupid Beth, I hope LeShawna kicks her ass for kissing Harold
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 topez99 said…
That would be wonderful! Also they need to have a character who didnt have much screen time in TDI
一年多以前 TdiFan4Everz said…
big smile
Beths My 6th Favorite Character Lol :D
 Beths My 6th 最喜爱的 Character 哈哈 :D
一年多以前 topez99 said…
I don't like Beth at all
 I don't like Beth at all
一年多以前 TdiFan4Everz said…
crying
Why Doesn't Anybody Like Beth Anymore, Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
 Why Doesn't Anybody Like Beth Anymore, Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
一年多以前 Fangirl99 said…
im soooo with you tdifan4everz!shes alrite,but i have a theroy.

i think that duncan and courtney will be in the finasl,and duncan will win,i know for 1 fact owen wont,he won last time

wants
duncan to g oto the final 2 with owen and duncan to win!GO DUNCAN!!!

that is all.

pplease enjoy this pic of esther
 im soooo with 你 tdifan4everz!shes alrite,but i have a theroy. i think that duncan and courtney w
一年多以前 NoahRulez said…
smile
I dunno who will win... I want Duncan too win though...
一年多以前 THEJJS112 said…
i will love it if owen wins again but i think duncan or beth will win
一年多以前 THEJJS112 said…
angry
the finle will be out of duncan and beth because courtney found out about owen and chris fired him and beth and duncan team up on courtney
一年多以前 Duncan-superfan said…
sad
*sigh* I really hate Beth.....she is an annoying mean face..[no offence to the Beth fans]

Yeah, I really wanted Courtney to win....But since she will be gone, I want Duncan to win...
一年多以前 Fangirl99 said…
smile
i hgear quite a few rumores that beth will win,but,i want duncan to win. so.im not sure.