孤岛生存大乱斗 Harald

dragid10 posted on Aug 22, 2008 at 01:34AM
Ok on the new episode where chief makes them do all this army stuff who thinks it was seriously messed up when harald switched the votes so courtney get kicked off.casue that was completely messed up.Cause duncan kissed courtney.

孤岛生存大乱斗 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 coolguy111606 said…
Harold is awesome!

All the things Harold's done for the team- Dodgeball and Talent show.

All the things Courtney has done-
Nothing Uniquely special (besides wake Duncan up).

Then the team goes and plays prank after prank on Harold, not cool. Harold did a wise thing (even if it was cheating)

Also Bridgette has done anything special either for the Bass thought I'll mention that.
一年多以前 emisa123 said…
i used to think harold was a cool guy (even if he is a geek)
but after the episode i just think he's a total creep. (but it was a pretty smart thing to do,if only it wasn't courtny)
一年多以前 dragid10 said…
but courtney led the team to victory and harold just goes ahead and does that
When did she lead the team to victory?
一年多以前 dragid10 said…
i dunno
一年多以前 dragid10 said…
yay harold got kicked off
一年多以前 GwenTrentDude said…
Ok Harold is cool an all but why put Courtney?Why didn't he put Duncan?(WHY DID I TYPE THAT?)And how did Duncan mess with his love life?
Harold messed with Duncan's love life for revenge.

And a strategy they use on Survivor is that if a tough guy is a threat to you (Duncan to Harold), but you need him to win challenges, get rid of his closest ally (Courtney).
一年多以前 GwenTrentDude said…
But would anyone here would do that cause i wouldnt...ok maybe yeah i would cause i would wanna win but harsh cause they finally addmited it...that happens alot in t.v.
一年多以前 ILove_Angel8 said…
I thought courtney deserved to stay in just because she was a perfectionist, had just found her boyfren and totally reminds me of myself
一年多以前 haroldbeatboxer said…
Harold has acomplished way more than Courtney and Courtney is all about leadership and all that crap.
Harold did a smart thing to stay in. (I also love revenge).
一年多以前 videomanly said…
Courtney is awesome!!!I don't like Harold much.
一年多以前 heatherXnoah said…
courtney didnt jump, she didnt faced her fear.
i was so happy when bridgett accidentally hit her with the stageligths. harold did the rigth thing.
一年多以前 EarthBoundShine said…
Harold is awesome, but Courtney is awesome-er (Duncan is my other favorite character, you should know who my other favorite is).
一年多以前 noahrosslol said…
Rest In Piece Total Drama :( I miss these days.