Total Drama Island Fancharacters Blood status: a Harry Potter Total Drama OC RP

jadore_renard posted on Jul 31, 2011 at 05:11AM
I've been kind of wanting to do this RP for a while now ^^

So this roleplay takes place in the Harry Potter universe during the second wizarding war. During this time, Voldemort had forced most muggleborn wizards (mudbloods, if you're into using offensive slurs...) either into hiding, or on the run. This roleplay will center around OCs which have the 'muggle born' status, or can in no way prove that they're a half blood or pure blood. Basically, you RP as your character trying to survive, hiding from snatchers (people who hunt muggle borns in order to turn up a profit), or go on the run.

Some important things you need to know about this roleplay:

-This does NOT take place at Hogwarts. Houses and such are completely irrelevant because your characters are not at school. They're running for their lives.

-Please watch your grammar. Please no text speak (ex: ur instead of your)

-please follow the script format when role playing. It makes it so much easier to understand people's posts.

-No godmodding

-No canon characters from either Total Drama or Harry Potter

-Have fun c:

if you do not overly familiar with harry potter, please reconsider joining this RP...

If you still feel the strong urge to join despite this, keep the wiki open as a reference. link

Post your characters before actually beginning the RP. I'm going to try and actually keep track of them on a list xD

OCs in use:

Otheo Julien Papite Gravois (jadore_renard): was born to a muggle mother and a half blood father, but after a falling out, Theo's father denies that he's his son. It's because of this that Otheo is now on the run.

Laure Blanchett (jadore_renard): Was born to two squib parents... Neither of them have any living relatives who would be able to prove that Laure is technically a pureblood...

Wally Turner (jadore_renard): Is a muggle born wizard, who along with his younger sister Hannah, went on the run to protect their muggle family.

Hannah Turner (jadore_renard): -see Wally's description
last edited on Jul 31, 2011 at 05:45AM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 jadore_renard said…
(just posting my characters that I'll be using c:...)

Laure Blanchett

blood status: Was born to two squib parents... Neither of them have any living relatives who would be able to prove that Laure is technically a pureblood...

personality: Laure is quite bubbly and upbeat for the most part. She loves being around other people and having a good time. She can be naive and a bit ignorant of how the world works and how people are treated in certain situation because of her lush and sheltered upbringing. She makes an effort to understand the situations, but usually is confused. She hates the dumb blond stereotype and would take it very personally if someone referred to her as such. She has always had difficulty with learning and had a lot of problems getting good marks in school. This may be because she's dyslexic, or because she just has a short attention span.
last edited 一年多以前
 (just posting my characters that I'll be using c:...) Laure Blanchett Age: 18 blood status: Was bo
Otheo Julien Papite Gravois

blood status: was born to a muggle mother and a half blood father, but after a falling out, Theo's father denies that he's his son. It's because of this that Otheo is now on the run.

personality: Theo is outgoing and loves being around people. He's always enjoyed having attention, and if it's not on him he tends to be a little pouty. He is often described as cocky and arrogant, but he has a way of winning people over. It might be his self confidence or just that he knows how to flatter others. Theo's very competitive and tries to turn everything into a competition. He hates losing and is often a poor sport when he does. He can be quite childish at times, mostly when he doesn't get his own way.
last edited 一年多以前
 Otheo Julien Papite Gravois Age: 19 blood status: was born to a muggle mother and a half blood fath
Wally Turner

blood status: Is a muggle born wizard, who along with his younger sister Hannah, went on the run to protect their muggle family.

Personality: Wally is very outgoing and self confident. A self proclaimed lady's man, he prides himself with 'wooing the ladies' or so he thinks. He is an optimistic young man who lives by the motto If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again. He loves music and can play the drums, guitar and keyboard. He is somewhat clumsy and is a little embarrassed by it. He is kind of socially awkward, but always oblivious to this.
====

Hannah Turner

physical description (because I don't have a picture): Hannah is short with curly shoulder length black hair that is usually pulled into a pony tail. She has dark skin and brown eyes, and wears cat eye glasses.

blood status: See Wally's

personality: Hannah is a very well rounded and practical girl. She is decisive and may come across as a little stuck up or dismissive to people who are unfamiliar to her. She refuses to take crap from people, and will let someone know if she feels that they've wronged her or are being annoying in some way. She may seem a bit blunt, but it isn't intentional. She often realises how something she's said can be interpreted negatively and try to make it up to the person.
last edited 一年多以前
 Wally Turner blood status: Is a muggle born wizard, who along with his younger sister Hannah, went
一年多以前 dxarmy423 said…
(I dont have pictures of my characters in tdi form right now, so I'll just put their descriptions)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Chris "Chilly" Ryans

Blood Status: Is from a family of muggle borns, his dad is a wizard and his mom is muggle. He hasn't seen his family since the war started after he left to fight with the resistance against voldemort.

Physical description: About 5'11", has black hair that looks like he just got out of bed, wears a grey and white shirt with green cargo pants and skate shoes. He also wears a baseball cap backwards.

Personality: Chilly is usually calm but can go into survival mode when needed. He cares about others but will mostly stay away from people he doesn't know. He will protect is girlfriend Claire (My other OC) with his life if she is in danger.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Claire Barreta

blood status: She is the first wizard in her family since her great grandmother. Her dad is the chief of police in the town she lives in and her mom is the owner of a tavern that only serves magical folk. She learned everything she knows about magic from the books her great grandmother.

Physical description: About 5'4", she has shoulder length light brunette hair. She wears a black t-shirt with green shorts and skate shoes. She also likes to wear a necklace that chilly gave her.

Personality: She is nice but will often tell the truth even if thats something hurtful. She loves her boyfriend (Chilly my other OC) and she likes to play pranks on him sometimes. She can handle stress but doesn't like something if its too much work.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 obssesedTDIgirl said…
Robin Doll
Blood Status: When she was 3 she was adopted by a random family after her parents abounded her. She was always intrigued about wizards soon figuring out she was a pureblood. Her parents are both muggle but believes her real parents were wizards. Where are they in the world? Not dead but she doesnt know.

Personality: Is it cool if I upload it later along with a picture?

I never really read the books but I've seen movies 1,2,7 and ive seen the popular YouTube video, "7 Harry Potter movies in 7 minutes" but not part 2 of Deathly Hollows. :)
last edited 一年多以前
Uhh guys... The term muggle born means that you were not born into a magical family. If one of their parents were a wizard, they'd be a half blood... If both your parents are wizards, you're either a half blood or a pureblood, depending on your familie's lineage. This is why I put the notice about knowing the fandom that the RP is based before joining -.-
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 T-RP-A said…
(I want to join but I'm on my phone and don't have my oc personality list OmO [shot for having one xD]
(that's okay ^^ I think we're going to wait for more people to sign up before we start rping :3)
一年多以前 Lollipop97 said…
(... I'll join! ^-^ Geh, I'm a sucker for RPs... ^^;;;;)
一年多以前 GWENxTRENT said…
(I..wanna join..^^;;;;)
Do you guys want to start this soon? ... Maybe ^^; Everyone who wants to be in the RP is in :3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
sure ill join
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Jadeisin(Jade) Mave Kanji

blood status:born with a muggle mom and a wizard father,makeing her a half-blood,they kept it a secret from jade for some time until her father died of suspicious situation.Her mom then send her off to be safe with her rising power.

personality:jadeisn(or jade) is a take no crap kinda girl,she will slice you up if she needs to but shes not a female dog.She is protective of people who get to know her but she doesn't like easyly so be ready to work alittle.

(not real outfit :3)
last edited 一年多以前
 Jadeisin(Jade) Mave Kanji Age: 18 blood status:born with a muggle mom and a wizard father,makeing h
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
error