Tiva New Banner Submissions!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Nov 27, 2010 at 01:31PM
Okay, so the spot REALLY needs a new banner (our babies have their heads chopped off) so any submissions would be greatly appreciated!

I'll leave this open for three weeks, then make the pick!

Also, when submitting the banners, would makers please add them to images section also? This is to make it easier when contacting the Fanpop staff.

THANKS.

Oh!

Measurements are 800x100. ;D

Tiva 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Oh yeah, it would be also be great if you could include different moments rather than just one theme EG 7x01. :)
一年多以前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
Awesome! Can't wait to make mine!
一年多以前 DiNozzoDavid said…
heart
Here's mine =) I hope you guys like it...

Here's mine =) I hope 你 guys like it...
一年多以前 freshfunkpride said…
hmmm
Okay, I know it's pretty bad and it's nothing compared to Ash's one but here's mine:

I was considering not submitting it-- I'm terrible at Photoshopping hahahah! But ah well :) Good luck, Ash!
 Okay, I know it's pretty bad and it's nothing compared to Ash's one but here's mine: I was consideri
big smile
You guys, they're great! Awwwwww! :D
一年多以前 DiNozzoDavid said…
heart
Aww Tegan yours is really good too!! I love the pictures you chose <33
一年多以前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Ahh okay I really wanna participate in this, I really hope I find the time, I'm so busy though.
Just wanna say.... holy crap Ashley and Teagn - your banners are soooo good! :O
一年多以前 Blue85 said…
Lovely banners, girls. They look great. :D

I have a question: Do the images have to be just screen captures of Tony and Ziva or can we use photos of Michael and Cote, too?
smile
Well, it's preferred to have Tony and Ziva, but if you really want to use pics of Michael and Cote, then that's okay. :)
一年多以前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
When are they due? I had planned on doing mine tonight but got so busy transferring all my pics to cds so if my laptop went back down I wouldn't freak out again. lol. I promise I'll try to get it in by tomorrow or Thursday.
一年多以前 DiNozzoDavid said…
smile
^ The closing date is the 18th of December according to what Dannii said =)
一年多以前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Thank you!
一年多以前 DiNozzoDavid said…
heart
6 Days left everybody!! Get your submissions in soon! <333
一年多以前 JayVeronica said…
surprise
Eh, looks like shit but its something. :} I could always make something different. I needs more caps though.
last edited 一年多以前
 Eh, looks like shit but its something. :} I could always make something different. I needs 更多 锦标