蒂姆·伯顿 What do 你 think makes Tim 伯顿 different to other directors?

big_fan_11 posted on Apr 04, 2011 at 10:12AM
What do you think makes Tim Burton different to other directors?

蒂姆·伯顿 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Fyrwenn said…
The fact that he is so gothic you know, I think he's like Johnny in a sort of way. The fact that he doesn't go for the "usual" way and that he's a artist. He really cares about every actor that he works with and he listens to them but he still goes his own way.
一年多以前 Funkykitsune said…
He's quite an honest person when it comes to questions, is close to his fans (more than other directors from what I've seen) and yet he manages to remain mysterious at the same time.
I mean, he doesn't seemed to have changed much in matters of quirkiness and is still an interesting individual even after all the interviews he's done regarding his work and himself over the years.
一年多以前 i_luv_JDepp said…
What I think makes Tim different is that he's true to himself. He doesn't do things just to make money or whatever, he does what he feels he should do, and doesn't compromise. He also doesn't promote is work a bunch like some other people. In fact, he sometimes doesn't even watch his work, so he's very humble. What also makes him different is that any one of his movies you see, you can just look at it and say "That's Tim Burton" he has a sort of style that nobody can do but him. Some people see it as scary, other people see it as weird or dark or whatever, but any way you look at it, it's just so uniquely Tim, and that's why I love him
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lion2699 said…
I think it's just like said once that word " normal" scares him in some way but he is an excellent director that know how to use gothic or mistery or even introvertive characters to make a good work and different is just a word for name things that we aren't use to them so what's the problem!