The X-Files No Way! I have/do that too!

XMaritaX posted on Oct 17, 2008 at 08:03PM
Did you ever see anything in the X files, that you thought: Whoa, I do that too!! Can be anything really. I've had that a couple of times!

First time was when Marita Covarrubius was in an episode and I heard my name on tv. Totally cool! I kept on rewinding the scene where Mulder says her name, just to hear my name over and over again (love it!)

Second thing that is also cool is that long before I even started watching X files, someone bought me the same necklace Scully has. I was quite stunned when I saw her necklace the first time.

Just wondered if you guys have anything like this??

The X-Files 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ebathory said…
Love your icon, XMaritaX!

Yeah, I've done heaps of stuff from the X-files. Mostly I did it because it was on the X-files though.

When I was about 15/16, I taped X's on all the windows of my parents house in masking tape. They were not impressed. Oh, and I carried a flashlight and latex gloves with me everywhere, just in case I needed to investigate a dark warehouse or something. I took up eating sunflower seeds (they're actually very tasty) and got a detention because I spat the seeds everywhere during a school assembly. Also, I smoke, and I bought a pack of Molborough's that I scanned into the computer and changed it to Morleys. I applied to the FBI when I was 16, (never heard back from them, might have something to do with the fact I live in Australia).

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'd love to have a Scully necklace though, that's really cool! I'm not religious or anything though, but still!