吸血鬼日记-电视节目 最喜爱的 VAMPIRE DIARIES SCENE :)

HEA16 posted on Nov 08, 2009 at 02:58PM
Hey Guys. All this forum is.. just post your favorite Vampire Diaries scene yet this season :)
You can re-post as much as you want.. when a new episode premiers :)

Have fun!

吸血鬼日记-电视节目 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 HEA16 said…
heart
My favorite scene so far is Stefan and Elena's first kiss. Episode 102:)
一年多以前 cr6zym0nkeyiz said…
heart
oh.man. do i have to pick just one??...i have many...i'll just tell mai fav parts in each episode....kk...

1x01.....the ending scene when elena invites stefan in.
1x02.....stefan & elena's first kiss
1x03.....stefan & elena's makeout session
1x05.....i loved stefan & elena's little dinner date.when stefan tells elena all the stuff he likes..so cute
1x06....i pretty much liked this whole episode....all the elena & stefan scenes....
1x07....stefan kills viki...loved it...
1x08.....oh. god. wht did damon have to kill lexi...damn it. i liked lexi & elena's conversation at the end of the episode....i also like the beginning of the episode when we get introduced to lexi and also when stefan tells lexi he doesnt just like elena b/c she looks like katherine.

i like at least one scene from every episode almost....some episodes a couple of scenes....i really hope elena & stefan get bac together soon...
一年多以前 ElenaStefan4eva said…
heart
I agree with cr6zymonkeyiz i luv all the things she wrote and i also hope that Stefan and Elena get back together too.
一年多以前 HEA16 said…
cr6zymonkeyiz I love all of your scenes too! :)
I have several scenes in each episode I just love! I really do hope Stefan and Elena get back together!
一年多以前 Snake-Eye said…
big smile
I agree with cr6zymonkeyiz!!
1x09.......the damon & stefan rolepalying....that was sooooo funny!!!!
一年多以前 Snake-Eye said…
smirk
Hahaha true!
1x10.....i loved the stefan & elena sex scene. i thought everything about it was beautful! the song was even perfect. stefan is soooo HOT!!!!

but i was like i knew she was gonna find that pic of katherine..
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
heart
THE DELENA'S HUG PWNS.
一年多以前 Saku15 said…
heart
All Donnie and Staroline moments x Stelena moments in seanson 1. in so many episodes like 1x17, 1x10, 1x18...
一年多以前 KatarinaPierce said…
heart
my favorite scene is in season 2 "memory lane" when katherine says "i love you stefan. i will come back for you. i promise" that made me cry. god, i love katherine