The Vampire Diaries Couples Thoughts on All TVD couples

deluv posted on May 31, 2011 at 12:53PM
Post all your thoughts. What you think of different couples.

ONE RULE. Keep the critism to a limit. I know this is gonna be a heavy topic but let's try to be grown ups here. Of course there will be a little bashing here and there. BUT NO BASHING FANS OR ACTORS!!!!

ALSO NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT A CHARACTERS PHYSICAL APPEARENCE BECAUSE THAT'S LIKE BASHING THE ACTOR.

Okay...Topics to dicuss
Chemistry
Potential
Frienship
Future TVD couples etc etc you name it

Ready? Let's go..
last edited on May 31, 2011 at 12:54PM

The Vampire Diaries Couples 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 deluv said…
Okay I'm I the only person who isn't so crazy about Forwood?? I don't know why..Maybe they'll get more build up next season and I'll start shipping them but now I just can't. I don't ship couples who don't have enough build up. I tried it with Beremy and failed.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 helomusic said…
I can't understand Forwood too, maybe it's because I more like the prospect of Staroline. I don't have the Forwood vibe I guess.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Maximumridefan said…
I'm surprised there haven't been more posts on this yet lol

I agree that Forwood didn't have near enough build up as they should have. Candice and Michael have GREAT chemistry together and they probably could have had the potential to become my favorite VD couple on the show. I still like them, but I would have LOVED them if the writers have given them a proper story line.

But I've noticed that the writers seem to do that a lot. The only couples they've given proper story lines to are those of the main triangle. And then they just randomly throw couples like Forwood and Beremy together out of the blue.

Now before I get bashed, I will say that I do like Forwood and even Beremy a little, but even hardcore shippers of them can admit that they were random.
一年多以前 _VivalaVida_ said…
Oh God, I thought I was the only one, lol. O_O"
Actually I don't like Forwood. When I see them, their chemistry.. I just don't feel that vibe or that feeling that make me wanna ship them so hard. Don't know, probably even because I don't like Tyler's character and I find him quite insignificant. I know that pratically the 80% of Caroline's fans ship her with Tyler, but I've always had a soft spot for Stefan/Caroline since 2x02. I think that they're very underestimated as a potential couple. They're so damn good together. Caroline is my favorite female character, and I really like Stefan when he's not with Elena. So yes, Steroline has such an amazing potential and I hope that the writers someday will explore it because it's REALLY worth it and they are actually my second favorite ship on TVD after Delena.

Plus, not for discourage or offend any Forwood fan, obviously..but Tyler and Caroline just can't have a true happy ending. She's a vampire, that means that she's immortal. And he's a werewolf so he'll day someday. Sorry lol, IMO with all these deaths (48 so far :O), hoping for an happy ending on TVD it's quite difficult. XD

Same with Beremy..perhaps is because I'm a hardcore Jeremy/Anna shipper and I will always see Anna as the one and only true love of Jeremy, so no I don't like Beremy neither, too cheesy. Maybe even more of Stelena (and that's hard uh, rofl!) :P
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 deluv said…
Maximumdefan: Forwood are gonna have more build up in season 3. Now they are just friends but considered as a copule. But they are defo getting more build up.
I shipped Caroline with Matt but he was such a jerk to her. Stefan and Caroline are great together too but like I said i need more.

But I LOVE Stefan and Katherine. They're soo perfect <333
一年多以前 Maximumridefan said…
^^ Don't get me wrong, I DO like Forwood. But if you're right and they do gain more build up before becoming a couple, i'll probably grow to love them. :)

And I totally agree with Stefan/Caroline! But then again, I also like Stefan/Katherine (hence my icon) and Stefan/Elena. I'm a bit of a shipping whore lol
一年多以前 sweetyetsimple said…
Lets talk about stefarine, though kathrine is a complete bitch i do believe she loves stefan in her own way, and is it only me that thinks they may have a chance in the future and that they do have chemistry?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I love Forwood. I'm usually attracted to their type of relationship, and personally I see similarities between TC and DE and that's why I love them both. S2 was the building foundation of their relationship IMO, and that's why it's only S3 their relationship will start to grow more and become a classic "forbidden" relationship similar to Romeo and Juliet.

As for SK... I love them too. I enjoyed them more in the first half of S2, but I DO see the chemistry between them, surprising when I see none between SE, and again I see huge potential for them in S3.
一年多以前 Tigerlily888 said…
I don't like Delena, Love Bamon and Stelena-so no point saying anything there! I want to see Caroline and her relationships!

I don't think her and Tyler have the most hot chemistry ever but I find their "Friendship" very cute and genuine! He used to be an absolute jerk, he seems like a really nice lad with her (when he's not turning into a werewolf that is)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Damon-Bamon12 said…
Though, I LOVE Bamon...I want Staroline, Tonnie, and ElenaxElijah to happen for a while. (: I doubt that will happen, but you never know. ;)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DelenaVDchair said…
I admire Delena and Klaroline and they’re definitely my favorite TVD couples but I also love Forwood Steroline and Bonenzo. I also really like Janna, Datherine, Kathijah or wathever they’re called like and Bamon, and I’m okay with Steferine and Stelena.