the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 Community 日本动漫

TAIKAMODO posted on Mar 10, 2013 at 05:54AM
This will be interesting.Everyone,lets completely make an anime from scratch.
last edited on Mar 10, 2013 at 07:51PM

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 102 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 102

一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Well,step one is general idea.What is it going to be about?Ideas?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
like an original anime or what? what are you looking for? Normally I'd say this a site for only the Random Anime RP but... unfortunately... it's dead... so what direction are you aiming in?
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
My direction is to bring the community together and make an anime thats completely new.

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
forgive me for being pessimistic, but I don't see a big turn out. I've already tried on the anime club
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
This will be more organized presumably,and besides you said this place was dead so why not? It could be interesting to hear fresh anime ideas.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
That's great. I love the idea but it's kinda like trying to throw a big party in the middle of Pompeii while the volcano's going off.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
This was the original rp I started. It's at a stand still... link In a club of over 20,000 it's dead... This is a small club, so it'd probably be even harder to do here.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
In a small club,it's more personal.It'd be easier for people to get to know each other and band together.In a way,it'll be an anime social hub for the entire community.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Um,okay.Since no one else is here,i'll start this project on my own........
How about this=
Title:Taikamodo
Short description:A yong boy discovers the seccret of his father and follows his footsteps in order to become a martial arts champion.
Story:a 12 year old boy who was playing in the attic, finds a chest full of his dead fathers treasures.He discovers his Martial arts legacy,then confronts his mother,who tells him more about his father.He then packs his bags and leaves out on his adventure to become a martial arts champion and follow his fathers footsteps.
So,for anyone who reads this,what'cha think?
last edited 一年多以前
Kagaminegrl4eva commented…
i would totally watch that! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
idk man. Not my cup of tea.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Got a better idea mr. Anime expert?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Thats what i thought....
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Yea, click that link wise guy.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
just read the intro.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Ain't just bout an anime, it's about making a good story, and your idea seems a lil too much like another karate kid sequel to me.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Already did.Not bad,but i can TOTALLY do better.TOTALLY!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
k, shoot.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Well i've did better i admit,but it was off the top of my head!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
The RP that died here might be the best story ever written. At least the first 5 parts. But what have you done better?
Clutch13 commented…
Unless you're Tite Kubo in disguise, in which case I say thank 你 for Bleach. 一年多以前
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm,here goes
Title:Shenkai:inner demon
Story:A child runs away from his family of killers to escape his assassin destiny and lineage,but hears the voice of a demon inside him telling him to kill.At times the loses control of himself and just kills but somehow he brings himself down.Now things are getting out of control when he starts slipping more.Will he stop himself......Now is the time for him to face his inner demon!Will he?can he?(Notice improvements,just fixed a few things,)

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
better than karate kid one... character is quite similar to one I made for this RP. Not exact by any means but close.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Oh,and ive done lots of stuff,just not here....P.S How ya know it was me?LOL
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Has a bit of a Death Note feel.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
In a good or bad way?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
good way
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Thanks.Still think your better?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
I think I'm the best in the world...
nidoqueen commented…
i agree with 你 bro 你 are the best. 一年多以前
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
PLEASE!I ALMOST FORGOT TO LAUGH SECOND BEST GUY!!!!!
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
SEE YA.BE ON TOMORROW TO FINISH TYIS!!!!!!CHECK OUT SHINO SHINO RP TOO!!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jake Alo... A guy in his early 20's... A loser in life for the most part makes his way through the puddle filled streets of New York City on a gray rainy day. His pale skin makes him look like an old black n' white movie come to life. He shuffles his feet quite slowly and the bags show heavy under his eyes. He enters a Mc Donalds and heads towards the back room... His manager pounds on the office window and gestures him in. Jake stops, sighs, and slowly opens the door.

Manager: Third time this week Jake...
Jake: I'm sorry Dan I over...
Dan: *interrupts* Overslept... Jake... I've been very reasonable with you, I've given you the afternoon shift to let you sleep in like you asked. So what's the deal!?!
Jake: I told you, I have insomnia...
Dan: Then you need...
Jake: *interrupts* I don't need a damn doctor ok, I'll be fine. *thinks in his head* You'd lose sleep yourself if you were a catcher...
Dan: Go home Jake... I don't want this place looking like an episode of the Walking Dead...
Jake exits the office, smiles, and leaves the McDonald's.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Never thought I'd give ya the start of something better so ya left? wtf man lol
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
The story is called Dream Catcher btw. A young man who spends his life in dream. Keeping humanity safe from "dreamers" People with the ability to enter another person's dreams. Some do it for money, some for lust, some do it just to do it. Jake encounters a different world. A different maniac's mind every night, putting his life on the line to combat them.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Nice,but seems less animeish and more disney movieish.
一年多以前 Kagaminegrl4eva said…
What about something along the ideas of Death Note? But it would be different, like different characters, but same ending. (although i really hated how L died, i liked when he showed up on the last episode...so yeah. )
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Check last page for that..
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
I just got a new idea!
Title:Tora!Tora!
Story:Conspiracy lurks deeper than ever now that people,alot of people,are reporting seeing srange lights.Since no one could find out what every one was seeing,The FBI chalked it up as a mass halluscination,but it wasn't.The only one who knows the truth
is 13 year old boy Yukota Hazaki.He knows that the floating lights are the pieces of the wicked witch Tora's soul,that she's only using the FBI for cover since the FBI work for her willingly but also by bribe.But the only thing he doesn't know is what happened to his parents.He is somehow so sure it was the FBI and Tora,but without proof suspicion is pointless.He has to uncover that and many more secrets on the way of bringing them all to the light.But the FBI and Tora will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen......Can Yakota bring the truth out to the world and stop the chaos once and for all?,or will he to fall victim to this conspiracy and become just another forgotten memory?He already knows to much as far as the FBI is conscerned,What'll happen when Yakota and Tora meet face to face?
(Awesome right?)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
We can use that. And it's far from disneyish. I hate disney and that was the biggest smack in my face you could ever say to me verbally. Disney don't do rated R shit... That was only an intro. When you see a monster ripping through Jake's chest and then he grabs the monster's head and chops his head off then pulls the remaining lifeless body from his gut and blood splattering everywhere, you know it ain't disney. I was actually thinking of "Guy who fights off an army of Freddy Krueger mother fuckers* And I do like your idea, but I see alot of Bourne Identity in it.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Sorry jeez!And you always relate my stuff to other good stuff....PLUS I BET YOU GOT THAT FROM THE CONSPIRACY THING RIGHT?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Idk man... I got into the old rp... We made the old rp last for a lil over a year... Sucks that it's just... gone... I don't wanna start something that's gonna end like that again. Idk... I like rping but... idk no more... All my story ideas are more solo and to be honest, your's seem that way too.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
To be... or not to be? That is the question... Wether tis nobler of the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune... To take arms against a sea of endless trouble... Or to die... To wither... to sleep, NO more... Aye that is the rub... sorry felt like writing some hamlet
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
You might be right but i hope not...You sound like your dead,plus were both anime geniouses so we could think of some thing right......
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Really?That mad genious in you must have brought you from the dead...LOL
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Oh yeah,i hereby swear if you or any one joined my rp,i wouldn't let it die!I started alone and if any one leaves i will continue on my own!Now is my naruto serious promise there clutch,and you better believe it!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
I wish I was dead... But I guess you could say I'm this club's resident ghost... Which actually gave me a good idea for a romance story, but I doubt that anyone would wanna write on it. but even if we write a story, is anyone else gonna read it? will anyone even care? eh.. who knows, but to be honest I doubt it. Oh, here's a lil cartoon I did.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Nice toon.And sure no one might read it,sure no one might care,but you didn't start rp just them did you?No!It was for YOU!Because YOU are a rp genious,because YOU love rp,because YOU love doing it.deep down in you that mad anime genious is still alive.Your not the ghost of this place,YOUR its soul surviver and be proud of that.SO WHO CARES ABOUT EVERY BODY ELSE.LETS RP BECAUSE ITS FUN AND BRING BACK YOUR SOUL CLUTCH!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
k there soul reaper... let me get my zanpakuto.... ready
 k there soul reaper... let me get my zanpakuto.... ready
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(i only one anime idea if you all want to hear it it's fine i'll tell you but if not it's to i was the cos of the other RP on here's death i don't want to be the cos of this one to *tears*)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
oh my... let's all feel bad for the victim.... It died cause the story got shitty and no one cares anymore. And let me guess your idea, two characters fall in love and live happily ever after and are all powerful. I'm done being nice anymore... I really am... I hate putting on the asshole boots but sometimes I just gotta be that way, but when your characters kill themselves because mine won't date them, IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!! .
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
i'm not acting like a victim and i'm not trying to ether it's just i don't want it to die i can't help but feel that it was my falt, and no it's not like that my anime is dmonick if i remember right i told you about it over the phone and you liked the name.
一年多以前 TAIKAMODO said…
Hey all!Just woke up.....Why every body so mad?Didn't wanna wake up to that!