办公室 Jim yelled at Pam?

ugagurl777 posted on Dec 08, 2007 at 04:55PM
I heard there was an episode where Jim yelled at Pam, my friend told me that and I did not belive her, if it is ture, what episode and season was it?

办公室 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 nezenic said…
I don't recall that, ever. I know Jim and Pam got into a discussion where they were being a little testy, but they didn't yell at all..
一年多以前 smoore23 said…
Sometime during Season 2 (I'm sorry, I can't think of the exact episode), there's a conversation that goes something like this:

P: Do you have something you want to say?
J: You have to take a chance on something, sometime, Pam.
P: Oh, excuse me, I'm fine with my choices.
J: You are?
P: Yeah.

OK, so he kinda raised his voice when he said "you are?" but I would not call it yelling.
一年多以前 ugagurl777 said…
ok thanks guys! i thought something sounded weird about that when my freind said that to me,lol.
一年多以前 superchipmunk said…
smoore23 is right, I remember that. It wasn't yelling, but it was really weird to watch and see them almost get mad at each other like that
一年多以前 28spike28 said…
smoore the episode your refering to is women in the workplace.
一年多以前 llerenaprincipe said…
BOYS AND GIRLS
season 2 episode 15
一年多以前 HannaK said…
They did have a sort of 'fight' when Pam said that she could be a receptionist for all her life??
一年多以前 matters5 said…
It was pretty big though... if this is what you're talking about you can find the quote here link
一年多以前 purpleswan said…
Jim Halpert: So you're not doing it.

Pam Beesly: How did you know?

Jim Halpert: Why not?

Pam Beesly: Just, like, no big reason. Just a bunch of little reasons. Roy's right there's no guarantee it's going to lead to anything anyway.

Jim Halpert: Roy said that.

Pam Beesly: What. You have something you wanna say?

Jim Halpert: You gotta take a chance on something sometime Pam. I mean do you wanna be a receptionist here always?

Pam Beesly: Oh excuse me! I'm fine with my choices!

Jim Halpert: You are?

Pam Beesly: Yeah.

一年多以前 absolutely_i_do said…
yea. . . it was bc roy told pam she couldn't do the art internship in ny after jim was so supportive and excited for her to do it. and it was a really really good jim/pam moment.