办公室 Is it just me...?

jamfan4 posted on Dec 22, 2008 at 04:57PM
Or has it gotten a little dead around here lately? I just came back to fanpop after a much-too-long hiatus (my computer killed myself and I got a new one) and The Office wasn't at the top of my spots list! In fact, I had to click "more spots" to see it! Which means, it's not being updated as much as like, 50 other spots. Which makes me sad. Come on, people! There's a lot going on in the world of Dunderheads! Did you hear Jessica Alba is going to guest star?

办公室 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 hooch-is-crazy said…
Although I'm not a fan of the spot myself (British TV doesn't seem to show it so I've only seen (but loved) season 2 and I don't want my updates to be filled with spoilers) I've noticed that this spot is 7th in the most popular spots list, The Office doesn't deserve to be the 7th best thing you can be a fan of, it used to be 1st.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jamfan4 said…
Exactly, Hooch!
一年多以前 smoore23 said…
Yeah, I had to do the same thing too, jamfan. But a part of it, I'm sure, is that since they're on their break from filming, we aren't going to be getting much in the way of new content. yeah, maybe some icons and stuff, but no links or videos since there won't be any new eps for a while.

Also, since it's Christmas, people are at home with their families (well, I am, anyway) and aren't Fanpopping in general as much as usual.
一年多以前 iheartedward1 said…
What Jessica Alba?! SWEET!!
一年多以前 the_bunkster said…
why are they taking a break from filming? what am i supposed to do? AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!!
一年多以前 smoore23 said…
Well, they'll be back in January before you know it! Don't worry. :)
一年多以前 llerenaprincipe said…
we still love the office though ;)
一年多以前 Office_001 said…
I had a post like this sorta but yeah seriously I like never get on this spot anymore because I am usually on the One Tree Hill spot or the Leyton spot cause everyton knows everyone there. It's updated every 5 seconds this spot is dead until another episode of The Office is on. I cannot waitt for more Office and Jam!!! For Christmas I got the 1st season and now I have them all!!!