办公室 What's with Pam?

flyin_rhino posted on Dec 06, 2008 at 02:20AM
Anyone else think Pam's becoming kind of weird/unlikable now? Especially after The Surplus. Hopefully she won't stay like this...must be the New York effect.

办公室 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 smoore23 said…
She was just acting that way so she'd get the chairs. She kinda did the same thing in Halloween - you know, complimenting him so he wouldn't fire her. It's just that now she's more confident about herself.
一年多以前 sheen24 said…
Yeah, I really didn't like her in "The Surplus." And not just when she was sucking up to Michael. The whole episode. To think of it I've been like her character less and less all season.
I hope she doesn't stay like this. She's one of my favorite characters.
一年多以前 abmhsbabe04 said…
That's so funny...I was just about to post something saying the same thing.... I normally love Pam, but in this episode, not so much.
一年多以前 DalekSec said…
I thought her sucking up to Michael was funny. My reaction to her conversation with Jim, though, was the same as Jim's. *shudder*
一年多以前 katiemariie said…
I thought Pam was really awesome in the Surplus. She was having fun and manipulating just like the boys. It says a lot about the state of sexism in our country when men can take their boss out to lunch and win his favor while women have to make themselves sex objects. I thought the Surplus was just another but of the Office's stinging social commentary.
一年多以前 PamHalpert454 said…
I loved Pam....I mean she is more confident, funny, and she was playing the game they were playing! I agree, she did the same thing in the halloween episode....but different....now she is with Jim and I thought they were funny....because their interaction was different than the other episodes.
一年多以前 DaveyJames said…
I think it's more of a confidence thing.

In the old days, she was all cute and shy and would let people walk all over her.

But now that she's with Jim, she's a lot more confident and can stand up for herself.

On an unrelated topic, CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPLOAD MORROCAN CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 llerenaprincipe said…
i guess she really wanted the chairs huh =P
一年多以前 phoebeandmiley said…
This has nothing to do with the fourm, but i agree with davyjames, PLEASE upload Morrocan Christmas.