办公室 Vending Machine Prank

doonis posted on Jul 28, 2008 at 05:35AM
Sorry if this has been asked before. This is in no way against the Office, but I just saw an episode of the show Undeclared and they used a prank where one character put another character's stuff in a vending machine and left him some change. I wonder if that's a coincidence or if one of the shows took it from another. Undeclared was definitely before the US version but I'm not sure about the British one.

Does anyone know anything about this?

办公室 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Office_001 said…
What does it matter so what if the Office copied that show its probably way funnier the way the Office did it.
一年多以前 doonis said…
I know that, that's why I said it's not anything against how good the office is. I'm just wondering.
一年多以前 supercalo23 said…
I didn't know that. I'd be interested to see that episode of Undeclared. Just to see how similar it is.
一年多以前 jimmythehat said…
the british one never had a vending machine prank in it.
一年多以前 doonis said…
supercalo23: link 4:55

jimmythehat: Thanks, I was wondering that. THat means Undeclared must have had the idea first.
一年多以前 Snerkie said…
haha, i've never heard/seen that show before (i liked the bit with the speaking dictionary type things, lol) but it is often that shows will take stuff from other shows :) the office used it well and played it out a bit longer than this version
一年多以前 28spike28 said…
actually they didnt provide him with change. he got his own change.
jim all the cash out of dwights wallet and cashed it for nickels. so there are different but to a point.
一年多以前 doonis said…
No, I think they left him a jar of coins with a note on it that said "try the vending machine".