办公室 Spoiler!!!!

Familygal925 posted on May 08, 2008 at 02:14AM
Ok, so a legit source has said that one of our office women is pregnant!!! Not in real life, just on the show. Also, this source claims the whole pregnancy situation is hilarious.My best guess is that it's either Jan, with Michael's baby, or Angela with Dwight's.If Pam was pregnant, it's not really funny. What do you guys think?!?!

办公室 12 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 str8girl said…
it is prob gonna be jan. Just because that will be her exuse to get back with Michael.
一年多以前 jamfan4 said…
Jan or... KELLY. I bet it's Kelly. THAT would be funny. The real Angela is already preggers, so how would they work that into the show?
一年多以前 Familygal925 said…
Yah that's true...plus I remember before how Angela was saying that they weren't going to work her pregnancy into the show...unless they changed their minds now?! Who knows...guess we'll have to wait and see!! Happy Office Thursday! Excited for tonight!!
一年多以前 shannieannie said…
the real angela already had her baby. :)
一年多以前 HouseOfficeFan7 said…
no... she's still pregnant. they weren't showing her belly in the last one. lotsa hiding-the-preggers shots.

jamfan: ohhh. that makes sense.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jamfan4 said…
That was filmed a couple weeks ago, HouseOffice.
一年多以前 officefan011 said…
i agree with jamfan kelly would be the funniest
一年多以前 jenniferm said…
Angela had her baby in real life already
一年多以前 Shandiii said…
I was hoping it would be Phyllis, but if it's supposed to be funny I doubt it's her... :(
一年多以前 shannieannie said…
i think it'd be totally hilarious if it was jan.
一年多以前 jenniferm said…
I agree I hope it is Jan partly because it would be REALLY funny but also because we all know how much Michael wants a kid. I am SO excited for tonight. I hope it is a better finale then last season's. Don't get me wrong I still loved it but I was just hoping for more excitement. Hopefully they will bring it tonight.
一年多以前 shannieannie said…
OHHH WE SOOOOOO CALLED IT!! JAN FTW!! :-p