The Muppets how to watch The Muppets online?

mortin_jacob posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 12:59PM
hey everybody, found a cool way to watch live episodes on my computer

link

it's a software that connects me to 1,000s of online channels, in other words more TV shows that i care to even attempt to count, lots of movie channels, sports, entertainment, etc, and very user-friendly, imao

so if you're like me and haven't forked over $$$ for DVR yet,then this works well for me.

The Muppets 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 hisup said…
laugh
Cool but I watch muppets on YouTube hilarious just the same
Tremore01 commented…
This 显示 is one of the best hit TV 显示 during the 70s. The Muppets are all so cute and adorable. I 爱情 Kermit the Frog of course. I grew up watching this 显示 and this original Muppets is the best I’ve seen. The Muppet 显示 would be classified as one of the best created variety TV 显示 for the whole family. Additionally, this 显示 is perfect combination of dancing and singing! The guests in each episode have a good interaction with the whole Muppets cast, and they are unstoppable to give funny moments for the whole family. I fell in 爱情 with this 显示 during my younger years. I 爱情 the humor that this 显示 offers. This is the only 显示 that I can proudly recommend to my grandchildren as well. In fact, I had purchase a complete DVD Collection for them last 月 at yourdvdcorner . com and they’re totally enjoying every episodes. They both 爱情 Kermit and Miss Piggy! glad to own the whole 5 seasons of this wacky show, not only for the kids,but for the entire family. 一年多以前