The lovely 识骨寻踪 My Thoughts On Lovely 识骨寻踪

puloobestreet posted on Jan 24, 2010 at 08:10AM
this is the kind of movie that really gets you thinking. that would be so scary and things like this happen, I can't even imagine how hard and sad it would be to lose a family member like that. of course peter jackson had his usual drawn out scenes and long close ups but at least he picks an attractive cast so I don't mind. I loved the in between of heaven and earth it was so cool

The lovely 识骨寻踪 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 metalicskittles said…
smile
Yeah, it sounds good, and the author who originally wrote the book went through an experience like that herself... it would be so scary to write about something like that from experience!!! I havn't seen the movie yet, but I'm going to soon! It seems really good! The previews made me really want to watch it! The murderer seemed very creepy...
一年多以前 puloobestreet said…
oh man the actor who played the murderer did a fantastic job. he was really creepy, gross, and scary
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 aboobaisdabomb said…
this was one of the best movies i've seen. by best, i mean like the kind of movie that gets you thinking and really makes you realize the importance of your life, because someone could take it away instantly, for no reason, besides their own selfish needs. thats why mr.harvey killed her, because his mom was murdered right in front of him when he was only like seven or eight years old, and so he was traumatized. thats why he became a serial killer and it became a really bad habit for him. thats why susie said in the movie at one point "my murderer could feed off of one memory for a long time; that is, until he would get that itch again" she says that because he would once he murdered someone, the "feeling" that made him want to do it was gone,and he would just keep remembering the murder and feed off of it and it would keep him satisfied and make him feel like he actually DID murder someone, when he was rlly just remembering the scene. but once he started remembering it too often, it would become old and the memory would fade, and he would feel the itch again.
一年多以前 aboobaisdabomb said…
and sadly, susie was just one of the many girls he stole their life from, because he has a bad habit, so he just killed her because he had the itch again. thats why he was planning on killing her sister almost a year after he killed her, because his memories of what he did to her were fading him, leaving him less and less "fulfilled".