小美人鱼 What does the little mermaid mean to you?

ariel07 posted on Mar 28, 2008 at 07:10AM
Just like the question states what does it mean to you and what memories do you have of this movie?

小美人鱼 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ariel07 said…
It means a lot to me and I fell that I really can relate to Ariel. Part of Your World is the first song I ever sang that someone discovered I could sing, Ariel is the reason that I discover that I could draw as well. Also that's one of my nicknames it would be a dream come true to play her!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Merwolf said…
The song "Part of your world" is about longing for a world that you are not part of. Thats how I feel. Sometimes I wish I could leave this world and be apart of a better one.
一年多以前 glennsuperstar said…
the little mermaid to me is a place of wonder and hope. I remmeber when i was 3 when i saw it for the frist time i couldnt belvie my eyes is was something i had never scene before in my life. After wacthing the movie i was in love with ariel and the movie and i couldnt get over it. As i started to get older and start school i would come home after school and wacth the little mermaid and sing all the songs with my grandma, i had a blast. What i think the little mermaid has done for me is that to never stop dreaming for something bigger than u ur self no one and nothing is better than u and that u can do whatever u want to do if u but ur mind to it. Even now iam 14 ever time i see the little mermaid,or go to Disneyland and see stuff that have to do with the little mermaid my heart goes crazy and jumps for joy. I can say that the little mermaid has made me the person i am today!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ariel07 said…
That's so great guys I love your stories we can all say that this movie changed our lives and makes us forget about reality and the way times are now it's good to get away for a little.
一年多以前 disney_prince said…
I also love the song "Part of you're World" which I can realy relate to, I like that Ariel follows her own dreams (abit of a cliche but I still love it). Whenever I'm having a couple of bad days I always tend to watch a disney film to make me feel better and The Little Mermaid always does the trick!
:)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ariel07 said…
That's good to hear and yes the little mermaid always does the trick,and it also makes you feel like a kid again lol I love that movie!!
一年多以前 carver55 said…
cool
i thank the little mermaids means superstructure to me!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 ariel07 said…
cool :)
一年多以前 w4terboi said…
The little mermaid to me is pretty much my whole childhood. Whenever I feel nostalgic, I always think back to the little mermaid.^^The little mermaid is also a world that I can just escape to to get away from reality. What really sucks is non of the ppl I hang out with like disney.-_-Argh! It would be nice to have a friend that I could just act like a dork with and talk about Disney! Haha, anyways The Little Mermaid = Huge chunk of my life=)
一年多以前 LisaForde said…
big smile
I own this on VHS .I think I have it for 16 yrs now and I love the ending of it OMG its so adorable and it makes you wanna belive in love and living happily ever after. I love the Kiss the girl sequence and Part of your world so cute.
一年多以前 lovetlm16 said…
The Little Mermaid, to put it simply, means everything to me. I don't know what it is about this movie that just draws me in. It was my favorite movie growing up and as I got older I kinda hit a rough patch and hadn't watched it in years. I finally did and I fell in love again! Part of learning who you are is being a kid again and The Little Mermaid helped me find myself. Ariel represents everything I am and try to be in my life; confident, passionate, and dreamful. I truly believe this movie has helped me see who I am and what my life can be and for that, I can't thank Disney enough.
一年多以前 lovetlm16 said…
oh, cute stories.

well, I used to have the shell necklace i got at disneyland and when you pressed a button, it played ariel's voice from poor unfortunate souls. When i was little, i'd put the vhs tape in and watch that scene and sing along to it with my necklace! My friends and i always played "mermaid" in my pool during the summer and I would re-enact scenes from the movie in my pool.

then, when i was 7, The Little Mermaid II came out and I was coming home from a birthday party and I knew it was the day the movie came to stores so I begged my mom to buy it for me and she did. I ran home and watched it and the scene where melody runs and climbs and jumps and saves the day, I did alongside the TV. I ran and climbed and jumped all over the couches in my living room!

I loved pretending I was the little mermaid characters...
一年多以前 mariqc said…
Pour moi ça signifie qu'on ne dois pas avoir peur de foncer, d'aller a la découverte de l'inconnu, au delà des frontières parce qu'on peut y trouver quelque chose de précieux. Que l'on doit suivre son cœur pour être heureux même si cela comporte parfois des sacrifices déchirants... On ne sais jamais sur quoi on peut tomber dans la vie. Cela peut chambouler un univers...
Life is not a problem to be solved but an adventure to be lived after all! Héhéé :D
·4个月前 lily_1975 said…
The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies. I had a DVD of this movie at home and watched it a lot when I was little. I remember when I was little, I loved Ariel and I adored mermaids. I love Ariel because she can sing well and she is a red paper and very pretty. And she dreamed of living on earth even though she lost her voice, and there she met Eric and lived happily ever after. To make her dream come true.