狮子王 Create a Lion King char!

Fairstepshaven posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 11:51PM
Tell me your...
Name: Alastair
Pelt: jet black
Eyes: amber
Parents (optional): unknown
Extras: she is 80% cheetah and 20% lioness. She was banished by Simba from Pride Rock with her three daughters, Midnight (eldest), Sarabi (second oldest), and Kefira. Then she had two more cubs, Avani and Zaire. She prowls around the territory with her family, hoping to regain her honorable position in the pride.

狮子王 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 guilmon2149 said…
Name:rovantas
Pelt: white mane and Brown fur
Parents: unknown
Extras: he is the leader of a rival pride of simba called the darklanders. he is currently looking for a mate.
一年多以前 Fairstepshaven said…
Mkay. I guess we can rp now.........
Alastair watched the massive rock from where she lay, her amber eyes narrowing. She turned her head and snarled, catching the attention of her youngest cub, Zaire.
一年多以前 KingSimba4Ever9 said…
Name:Ura
Pelt:Tan
Eyes:red
Parents:unknown
Extra:100% lioness, is a rouge lioness wandering near the pridelands
一年多以前 Fairstepshaven said…
Ok. I'ma rp.
"Zaire........ tell me what you see..." Alastair pulled her cub close, directing his gaze onto pride rock.

"I-i see a huge rock?" Zaire guessed, hoping he was right.

"Yes, you do. That is pride rock. We were banished from there some time ago..." Alastair sighed, a forlorn look appearing in her eyes. She wanted her cub to respect pride rock, but deep inside she despised their decision to banish her.

"Kefira was telling me about it-..." Zaire paused as four dark shapes slunk up from the shadows, each regaining a sleek, slender form.
一年多以前 KingSimba4Ever9 said…
(Can I roll play too? And were in it would I be?)
一年多以前 sophy22 said…
name:keila
pelt:light orange
eyes:green
parents:unknown
extras:the king and queen's loyal assistant