The Host Who is a good Melanie?

MelanieStryder posted on Jan 04, 2009 at 05:35PM
I cant think of any...well i can but i just need more ideas!!!
mel-willa holland?
any suggestions??

The Host 33 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 MelanieStryder said…
come on!! none??
I PERSONALLY LIKE SOPHIA BUSH, any others??
一年多以前 darkblue29 said…
reese witherspoon
一年多以前 darkblue29 said…
NO DEFINATELY MAGGIE GRACE!!!tHERES NO COMPARISON
hmmmm, with dark hair?
一年多以前 dragonrider said…
It would be funny if Kristen Stewart played her
一年多以前 ragga said…
I like sophia bush.. But not Willa Holland..

Maybe Megan Fox?
一年多以前 musicandmango said…
I agree Sophia Bush or Megan Fox.
yeah i dont know why i said willa, sophia looks alot more the part
一年多以前 Aline328912 said…
Hey guys, I'm from Brazil and I read the book in english and loved. I think that Megan Fox would be a good Melanie. She did a gret job at Transformers.

My e-mail is lilita_venus@hotmail.com.

i would like to do some friends
一年多以前 cmatthes12 said…
i think sophia bush or missy peregrym from "stick it"
一年多以前 3sther said…
Sophia Bush of course! She'd be perfect.
She played a lot of strong character; The hitcher, Stay Alive, One Tree Hill ...

一年多以前 murri_gh said…
I like Sophia Bush or Alice Greczyn link
一年多以前 oscarsmom said…
What about Natalie Portman?
一年多以前 lilchas said…
I like Megan Fox but I think my first pick is Odette Yustman.
一年多以前 WBkinder said…
Selena Gomez ? She's a really great actress, but I don't know if she's too young? Maybe she'll make a great young version of Melanie.
一年多以前 daria264 said…
smirk
I could see Odette Yustman, but I'm still partial to Eliza Dushku.
 I could see Odette Yustman, but I'm still partial to Eliza Dushku.
一年多以前 doribluefish said…
kiss
i can see eliza, but film whys i see keira knightley, she can do tough shit (melanie) and sensitive type (wanda) I reckon she could do the film with the rough and readyness the story will require, whereas most people are suggesting girls who only look good in vast amounts of makeup
一年多以前 kuncuyug said…
Definitely Odette Yustman! No one else looks more like Melanie!
last edited 一年多以前
 Definitely Odette Yustman! No one else looks 更多 like Melanie!
一年多以前 hostfan92 said…
Olga Kurylenko-The Bond girl? I mean Mel's hair was cut short after Wanda was inserted, wasn't it?
so i think the look fits

Olga Kurylenko-The Bond girl? I mean Mel's hair was cut short after Wanda was inserted, wasn't it? so
一年多以前 ishowcattle said…
smile
Def. sophia bush
she would be an amazing melanie
一年多以前 jbird84 said…
Sophia Bush. Not my first or top 20. I think maybe someone who looks more like Kiera Nightly plus she's a good actress. Mel needs to look hard from living a hard life but also vulnerable and 17yrs old. Its a hard pick.
一年多以前 bookchicky said…
can some1 post a pic of sophia bush i cant picture her as for megan fox i would only see transformers odette yustman looks the closes to the girl i pictued reading the books but funny enough i was thinking if selena gomez could fitt the role today wow- da-ja-vu
一年多以前 biggesthostfan said…
I'm really not into Sophia Bush at all and I think Megan Fox is a bad actress!!! The actress who plays Mel needs to have depth of character...for me Hannah Taylor Gordon is exactly how I pictured Mel in the book and she's an amazing actress...doubly whammy lol! link
一年多以前 km08 said…
odette yustman younger megan fox. softerfeatures.
 odette yustman younger megan fox. softerfeatures.
一年多以前 HostForever said…
big smile
Biggesthostfan...i totally agree with your pic for Mel!! Hannah Taylor Gordon would be just absolutely perfect for me!
一年多以前 kuncuyug said…
smile
Yeah I think Odette looks like Megan fox,too.I think Megan is also a very beautiful actress but everyone is saying she's a bad actress.Megan fits the decription of Mel,too but Odette seems more graceful .
一年多以前 HostMe said…
Hannah Taylor Gordon is by far the best suggestion i've heard yet for the part of Melanie. Odette is just a bit too blaa and Megan is double blaaaa...they just don't seem to 'fit'!
一年多以前 Xita said…
kiss
I know what you mean about fitting, kinda like Cinderella's glass slipper...only one actress can truley fit the part of Melanie! My money's on Hannah Taylor Gordon too.
一年多以前 kuncuyug said…
worried
I saw Hannah Taylor Gordon's picture and I don't think she fits the description of Mel at all.
一年多以前 AGETTY said…
smile
I couldn't disagree more with 'kuncuyung' if I tried! Hannah Taylor Gordon seems just perfect to me, exactly how I picture Mel...
一年多以前 camcam13 said…
What if Melanie was played by a black girl
一年多以前 ahb242 said…
again this is another actress from the CW but Jessica Stroup(90210) is melanie stryder for me