《奥林匹斯英雄》 The Somewhat Less Important Chronicles of Elle Trick

childofaeolus posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 04:15AM
Hey guys I know I'm kinda in the wrong just because I didn't know that your chapter stories were for the forum not articles don't kill me. Just check them out my apologies for 1 and 2 for being bad but check them out and you can find the rest here thanks! So sorry for the inconvenience.

Now that I've said my apology let's get to it. But be warned if you haven't read the previous articles (feel free to skip one and two) you probably will become confused. And remember that I'm starting at part ten so if you choose to read this little line of fanfic I write fast and try to have daily updates so they're pretty frequent.

O.k here is what I think to be the proper opening.

Title: The Somewhat Less Important Chronicles of Elle Trick.
Rating: YC-T (somewhere in between)
Type:Suspense, friendship, romance (just a bit), humor.
Characters: Annabeth, Drew, Will, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Pollux, OC personalities: Gaia (did I spell that right?), Elle Trick, Garcon Trick, Jumelle Trick, Jumeler Trick, Cindy Trick, Aeolus.
Synopsis: Elle Trick an unusual character faces unusual challenges when she is brought to Camp Halfblood. There she makes many friends and enemies but has an unusual tendency to distrust those of high importance especially Chiron.

Disclaimer: This fan fiction was written around the stories about Camp Halfblood created by Rick Riordan the author of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus Series.

A/N: I've gotten some very nice comments from the small three person reader base I have and hopefully more people can read about Elle. please give me feedback because I can't make it the best it can be for readers without it. Thanks!
last edited on Oct 24, 2011 at 12:47AM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 294 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...