《奥林匹斯英雄》 The Gods Read The 迷失 Hero

partypony posted on Jan 01, 2011 at 02:29AM
DISCLAIMER-
Do I look like a middle-aged male American to you? I'm about as far as you can get to not being RR.

Title: The Gods Read The Lost Hero
Rating: T 'cause I'm paranoid.
Type: I think it's comedy/adventure/fantasy, or something of the sort.
Characters: The Olympians, the cast of The Lost Hero.
Sypnosis: A mysterious package arrives at Mount Olympus, sent by yours truly. What happens when the gods read The Lost Hero before the events happened?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N, in case you hadn't noticed, I discontinued this... Sorry about that, I just couldn't find the motivation to write anymore. And writing without having fun is very... trying? Yeah...
And please, LEAVE THIS FORUM ALONE. STOP COMMENTING. IT IS ABANDONED, AND I PLAN FOR IT TO BE AT THE VERY BACK OF THE FORUM SECTION WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND IT -AND THAT CAN'T HAPPEN IF ALL OF YOU KEEP COMMENTING ON IT!
I'm sorry for that outburst, but really, just leave it. The reason it's discontinued is because I don't have time to go on my laptop to write, and really, school is getting harder and harder without the distraction of writing a fanfic that will most likely take more than a year to finish, and that's only if I post one chapter a week, which is nearly impossible with my schedule. I might bring back this forum next summer (if I'm still here), but for now, just leave it alone.

~partypony
last edited on Nov 05, 2011 at 06:43PM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 536 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 536

一年多以前 Perseus54321 said…
Well, LONG LIVE MUFFINS! And I just pelted you with my previously mentioned dynamite filled muffins
一年多以前 Persephone16 said…
smile
I managed to recover all of my Combat Magic Penguins from Antartica so I'm all protected from those dynamite-filled muffins! And long live muffins indeed!
一年多以前 Alex13126 said…
laugh
*smashes footage of Alex at a prank store*
I can't start till I finish my chapter and post it. And we might wanna wait for Partypony and Hecate and whoever else wants to join in.
一年多以前 redhawks said…
smile
I'm new to the battle so I'd rather not devulge my secreats....*walks away laughing hysterically*
一年多以前 Verthro23 said…
That was freakin' awesome! Argh! Can't wait for the next one!
一年多以前 Perseus54321 said…
Persephone, I have gathered the Magic Combat Penguin's worst enemy. The two headed, lazer shooting, air and water breathing, indestructible, fire breathing, flying (and able to to run as fast as 250 mph) shark! Also with built in cup holders, a muffin thrower and a force field mode to protect me while I'm riding it! And I hope you post soon PartyPony.
一年多以前 Persephone16 said…
smile
Omg, epicness!!
Well, not only do my army of Penguins know the awesomeness of Combat Magic, they also have Hufflepuff powers, invinsibility, elemental powers, flame throwers, other selves in a parallel universe that are also fighting (like in Sucker Punch), and can practically do anything I command them to do. Plus Hecate (no not HecateA, the goddess Hecate) has granted me with powers that no one has ever seen before. You will have to wait and see what they do!! Muhaha!!!!
一年多以前 Perseus54321 said…
sick
Oh yeah? Well, Hecate (goddess) is a double agent that's working for me and swore on the River Styx to help me. And now she took away the magic she gave you. All the gods, demigods, nature spirits, animals and mortals have sworn on the River Styx to help me because I bribed them with MUFFINS! And Hecate turned your Magic Combat Penguins turn into regular penguins with no special abilities. and my sharks have eaten them all. And Kronos has made sure that no one can go back in time to reverse it.
一年多以前 Alex13126 said…
laugh
SAVE IT FOR THE BATTLE PEOPLES!!! lolz your giving away secrets!! Not that I mind.
一年多以前 Persephone16 said…
laugh
Rofl! This stuff makes me laugh! It's really quite amusing to read!
We should make a club/forum for muffin battles.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Emily_is_COOl said…
smile
YEAH IT IS!
See, partypony, when you don't post we--go absolutely crazy!
HUFFLEPFF POWERs: UNITE!
Well, I asked Hecate (THE GODDESS) and she said, 'Well, I'll help you too. Because I am awesome.'
And then she gave me magi muffin powers, I shoot muffins out of my hands like Spiderman!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alex13126 said…
I was thinking about making a forum but then people would get too obsessed. I know I would. Well we could have a battle everyday for so many hours maybe? Lolz it could be called "The Demigod muffin battles"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 HecateA said…
smile
Hecate's helping me too! She gave me my wand! :D Cool, when's the next battle? Hopefully not now, 'cause I gotta go, but have fun if it is now!

Partypony, you better pots if not I'll somehow do something to one of Alex's explosives and we'll all die crazy, so you know, for the sake of the world...
一年多以前 NicoDiAngelo4 said…
emily: HUFFLEPUFFS!!!!!!!!! wahoo!:))
一年多以前 Alex13126 said…
sick
What's wrong with explosives? Sure I have enough to blow up camp but not ALL of them blow up in the dynamite way. Don't worry no blowing up today. My stomach and head hurts too much for that. Might be getting sick. :(
一年多以前 Persephone16 said…
smile
That sucks! Feel better Alex!
And explosives are awesome, most of the time at least. Don't blow up camp! Okay good, you're not. Lol!

Maybe we should stop posting on here so much. After all it is for Partypony's story. We can have our muffin battles somewhere else.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 percykickbutts said…
smile
this is entertaining. >_< no it's donut battle now! we're 2 cool 4 muffins!!!! *steals muffin from whoever had it last stuff it into mouth* there it's gone now. it swore on the river styx it's gna stay in my stomach. NOBODY CAN MAKE ME BARF IT UP!!!
psssst whoever is reading this: if u let me gut jason grace like a fish i'll consider giving u the donut first.

post sooooooon partypony!!!
and feel better Alex13126!!!
一年多以前 DorkameseTwitch said…
big smile
i totally love ur fanfic....cant wait for ur next post......
一年多以前 Perseus54321 said…
I'm thinking instead of a muffin battle we should do a golden muffin, and when partypony does post then the person with it last wins. And after we make a silver and bronze muffin to see who comes in first second and third
一年多以前 redhawks said…
smile
I like that idea!!
一年多以前 TheMagicWord said…
Good idea, that way no one can eat it (hopefully)
一年多以前 jessie0147 said…
laugh
Ok I like this! Steals muffin and takes it to hideout. The Goddess Nox (Of night) is helping me by giving me dark places to hide with the muffin. Gets out bannana thrower and starts shooting bannanas.
You will never find me now!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 redhawks said…
big smile
Uses my awesome godly powers and persuades the goddess of Nox to help me find Jessie and knocks her out with my sleeping gas and takes the golden muffin and runs away to Aeoulous' Palace where he protects me because I am his favorite demi-god.
一年多以前 Perseus54321 said…
I disguise myself as Aeolus's new assistant and tell him the weather report is in thirty seconds so he gets distracted. I stole the sword of Hades and locked redhawks in the underworld. I then take the muffin, get Hephaestus to melt it and combine it with magic to make it edible so I eat it then I jump into Tartarus and lock the entrance so no one can come in.
一年多以前 Alex13126 said…
laugh
Are we starting again? Awesome!!!

Picks lock to Tartaus and flees to the Elysium. Goes over to where Silena and Beckendorf are and hides in their mansion. Gets Luke my half brother to help me guard the muffin. Turns muffin back to normal. Makes everyone swear on the River Styx to never betray me.
Guards muffin with 2 gold and silver knives and Luke. I also have an army of Artemis's wolves and she will be ticked if you do anything to them,
一年多以前 thilahector said…
big smile
goes to aeoulous' palace and orders him to give me the muffin strike redhawks with lightening and run to hades and hides the muffin in the dungen and he protects me cause he owes me a favor
一年多以前 redhawks said…
big smile
Runs to Hades and asks him to help me get out. He takes me to the only exit that wasn't sealed and I run away. I go to whoever had the muffin last and convinces them I'm on their side. They leave me to guard the muffin in the middle of the night so I take the muffin and flee. I flee to the most remote location. If you guess where I am then you can have the muffin.
一年多以前 redhawks said…
smile
Kicks Alex out of my hiding place and teleports to a new differnet one that no one can get in! WITH THE MUFFFIN! Lets not forget that...
一年多以前 Alex13126 said…
laugh
I was only trying to help :(
一年多以前 redhawks said…
big smile
This is every man for its self!! XD
一年多以前 Alex13126 said…
laugh
*Shrugs* Teleports again and steals muffin. Places bombs and runs to hideout. Locks with ten locks and places troll guards outside who only take orders from me. Makes traps outside. Presses button to bomb and watches explosion outside window. Duck tapes windows and goes into basement. Locks basement door with many locks.
一年多以前 redhawks said…
smile
Uses secreat get away that Alex didn't know about and runs and steals Hecate's wand. Uses the wand and unlockes every lock and stupefys Alex steals the muffina and runs away into the sunset...Emerges from the sunset onto a random planet and sets up multipal traps that where stolen from Athen's cabin and sets them up around me. Then peacefully goes to sleep with muffin in my hand.
一年多以前 Perseus54321 said…
Get the gods to swear on the River Styx to destroy everything in the universe except me and the muffin. They do, and I take the muffin because I was following behind redhwaks and I get the muffin. And I also made the gods swear on the River Styx to make sure they never betray me or help anyone else, or let anyone make a reply to this.
big smile
LOLZ!!!
big smile
i broke some kind of record that "LOLZ!!!" thing is like my shortest comment EVER!
一年多以前 AmazingPercy said…
smile
*most of the time I am random but sometimes I can be funny and the last game I was cracking up at what I came up with

I guess this one is done then

*yah it is Percykickbutts
一年多以前 1hades1 said…
mischievous
sence im satarns son he reverses time and stops it i take the muffin go to my secret bace with a cloking device force field lazer terets mashin that blocks all magic 50 foot walls 1000000 feet thick made of stigin iron makes godis of the stix undo all swars and not let any one swar any more tells my bro zeus to blast any one who gets close and sends peace reqest to alex take that
一年多以前 Alex13126 said…
laugh
Accepts Peace request and puts away bombs.
一年多以前 AmazingPercy said…
smile
I just started a muffin game to continue our games so we don't interfer with his story
一年多以前 jessie0147 said…
How about we restart this at a new forum called The Muffin Game by AmazingPercy on HoO? link
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 1hades1 said…
ok got it
一年多以前 1hades1 said…
plz post soon cuz you just posted on muffin game so i know you are alive but you deleted your coment why i ansered you if you go check
一年多以前 jessie0147 said…
I already checked!:D Thanks but I really gtg! So...thats it for me tonight but you know I think its like day for you.
一年多以前 1hades1 said…
cool
good mornig were do you live cuz then i can see what time it is for you
一年多以前 1hades1 said…
smirk
i live in new york over a hill with a lot of cabins and sword fighting arina but thats all im saying
一年多以前 PoseionSea said…
angry
She has not posted for so loooooooong, what is happening
一年多以前 Verthro23 said…
worried
What happened to partypony?
一年多以前 redhawks said…
smile
Guys, she sometimes disapears. Things happen. Trust me. I've been her friend on here for like awhile now. When she disapears she always comes back. It may take awhile to be patient. But, don't worry.
一年多以前 Poseidon_3_PJ said…
i can't WAIT!!! im not very patient (blame ADHD) i hope shes alive!
一年多以前 AmazingPercy said…
I'm the 200th comment
I hope she writes soon