《奥林匹斯英雄》 Children of the Seven:The Artifact Quest

Alvin2442 posted on May 14, 2012 at 03:03AM
Mathilda-A daughter of Frank and Hazel with coffee hair,tan,blue eyes,her parents power/skill,and really good at horseback riding as she learned from her mom.She's average height,muscular(for a girl)likes to wear soft leather or jeans and T. fights with a short sword and two daggers.Can use the bow&arrow with skill but likes to throw knifes.(she has ten throwing knifes in a sheath on her right leg.She likes to pull pranks and has an inappropriate sense of humor.She is 15 and is not someone you want behind the wheel of a ton car.She is mature when she needs to be but is hard to get back into that mode.Will laugh at random,badly placed,words but can keep a straight face for over an hour and not show sighs of laughing.Hates to be indoors and also a ADHD.She uses her left hand as her sword hand and writes with her left right for throwing and using her dagger.She also holds her bow with her right hand

Alvin-A son of Percy and Annabeth with Jet Black hair and Sea Green and Stormy Grey mixed together eyes.He as smart as Annabeth and as tough as Percy(also as hot(no homo to that)).He use Divine Wisdom and work out strategics easily and quickly.He has control over all forms of water and can make storms easily.He uses daggers,a sword,a trident,and a bow all made by Leo and Tyson.He's a person you don't want to get in a fight with.He is a caring person to his friends and can be serious when needed to.He's 15 and a great strategist and leader.He's a bookworm despite his dyslexia and can stand still for a long time despite his ADHD.He reckless and unpredictable as he sometimes uses Greek and Roman fighting or his own fighting style

Bree-a daughter of Leo and Thalia with bright blue eyes long,curly brown hair.She usually wears a t-shirt and jeans.She likes to fight and is great at building things.She can control,make,and eliminate fire or heat and she can shoot lightning and control winds.She uses a spear,bow and arrow, sword,and two daggers.Shes deadly to her enemies and friendly to her friends.Shes 15 and is ADHD and dyslexia

Synopsis:Its been 20 years since the Giants War to say The Seven are now in their 30's.They got married Percy to Annabeth,Jason to Piper,Hazel to Frank,Leo to Thalia(she quit the hunt)Nico and Reyna,Clarrise to Chris,Travis to Katie,Grover to Juniper.Percy and Annabeth had a child along with Hazel and Frank.The other seven still haven't.These two go on a quest for a artifact that was lost many years ago.The two go with there other friend Bree.So what challenges lie ahead for the stake.But with the quest there's the next war that coming up with the Titan of the Sky

Characters:Some are R.R. and some are my own Ocs

Some rights go to R.R.

Author's Note:I will be doing this forum with greekgirlA and horse22133454.We will post in our own free time.Ocs will be accepted from the fans.I may let someone else do this with us and I post first

last edited on May 16, 2012 at 12:43AM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 68 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
well, i think i posted first....hehe.
一年多以前 universalpowa said…
^ LOL!

this sounds cool :P lol someone post sOOooonn :D lol
一年多以前 bukluvr17 said…
plz post
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
ggA you're killing me you know that
一年多以前 horse22133454 said…
Post soon
一年多以前 crash14 said…
heeeeeeeeeeeeeey duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue good so far
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
wow crash okay starting chapter now
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
wait hold that I need to do something first*starts doing Horse's character Bree daughter of Leo and Thalia*

Awesome!
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Horse you post next
一年多以前 bukluvr17 said…
post!!
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Number 1.I never said they were more powerful
Number 4.It hasn't happen to be a fire user in 2 centuries because Hephaestus didn't give the ability to his kids anymore in till Leo's kids can have that ability
Matter of fact why don't you just right the first chapter greekgirlA for all I care you can do anything
meh
I will be done in a while
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
i believe in what i said. (double meaning, *wink wink*)
last edited 一年多以前
Chapter 1
Bree

I walk through camp towards the training arena and found no one there so I made fire grow in my right hand and let it climb my right arm and then onto my other arm then I put the fire out before I set anything else on fire I walk towards the lake and find Alvin talking with Mathilda I walk up to them and say "hey whats up?"
"Nothing much we were just about to go riding, you want to join us?" Alvin asks.
"Sure" I say then all three of us start walking towards the stables they were built a year ago when the camps joined a huge opening allowed trained hellhounds to go in and out.
"I can't believe that the camp has trained hellhounds, unicorns, pegasi, and horses" I overhear a camper say to another one.
"Must be a new one" Mathilda says.
"Yeah" Alvin and I say together.
"So which one are we riding Pegasi or horses?" I ask.
"Pegasi" Alvin says we arrive at some stalls with pegasi in them and stable hands must have saddled the pegasi earlier cause a saddle was on each pegasus we got them out of the stalls and walked them out of the stalls and got on them.
"We have a few minutes before dinner I think" I say then I go into the air with my pegasus Alvin and Mathilda go on each of my sides I focus ahead of me and then I look down and go parallel to the ground then I look at all the cabins and buildings that were in the combined camps.
"Its awesome up here!" Mathilda says.
"Yeah" I agree then a gust of wind hits me.
"Nicer than a plane" Alvin says Mathilda and I smile I hear a couch horn in the distance.
"Race both of ya down" I say.
"Both of you are on" Alvin says.
"Ok" Mathilda says we all dive on our pegasi and go full speed towards the ground wind whistled in my ears and my eyes were stinging so I made a wind shield in front of my eyes my pegasus spread its wings at the last moment coming to a soft landing .
"I win" Alvin says as I hop off my pegasus.
"Ok" I say I start to walk with Alvin, Mathilda, and our pegasi back to the stables stable hands are waiting there for us and we each hand off our pegasus then we all walk to dinner I sit at the Leo table and eat then Mathilda, Alvin, and I walk to the campfire after were done eating ad Rachel's standing there and it was like she was waiting for us cause once we walked in she stood green mist swirled around her and when she spoke her voice multiplied.
"The children of the seven demigods
To find the artifact with very few odds
The artifact to be high
In the realm of the titan of the sky"
then she collapsed into two campers waiting arms.
"What! Why them" protests rang out from the campers.
"Silence!" Chirion yells over the campers once they all stopped talking he continues "I believe Alvin, Bree, and Mathilda shall leave on a quest tomorrow."
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
When horse's get on I'll check with her then I'll post
Post Alvin
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
nice chapter.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
eh greekgirlA posts next
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
sweet.

2 Mathilda

Ok, now when a centaur tells you to get out of camp on a quest your first thought is, "Awesome!" but then you notice you don't know where the heck your going! But, I'm not one to complain. Alvin and Bree are good companions and This would be a good opportunity to show them my ability I had inherited from my father.

So, first thing in the morning, I grabbed my backpack and packed the essentials. Some ambrosia and nectar, a change of clothing, my Winchester stainless-steal pocket knife-you never now- and some other junk I might need such as money and a fake ID.I smiled at the memory of the Hermes/Mercury kids convincing me to break into some restricted places.That was one fun summer.

When I was done I slung it over my back and almost walked out of my cabin in pajamas. I scolded myself and pulled on some soft leather pants and a snug red T. I quickly brushed my hair and shoved my feet into my "special" ridding boots.

I ran to the pavilion to eat breakfast and winked at Alvin and Bree. After I woofed down my meal i met up with the others at the stables. A while ago the camp had figured out that more demigods survived if they had adequate transportation for the first round of the quest. That meant, for the first five miles,-usualy the distance you get before a monster attacks- we would ride our own pegasus.

"Hello friends." I say to Alvina and Bree.
"Hi."
"How are you Math?" I roll my eyes at the short version of my name Alvin liked to call me.
"Let's get our rides and go." I said and walked into the stables. I scratch Blaze's nose and breathed in his nostrils. He was my pegasus since i had trained him to let no one else ride him. I smiled as he shook his black mane. I grabbed the curry brush to clean his buckskin coat. When i finished I led him out of his stall to put his bridle on. Once it was on i draped the saddle cloth on his back and hoisted the Hunter saddle on his back. Then i fastened the girth and led him out of the stables.

"That took you a long time." Bree said.
"Ya well, I take care of my own mount." retaliated. I whispered some soothing words in Blazes' ear and put my foot in the stirrup and mounted. Alvin said, "Let's get started." And we shot into the sky.

"Wooooooooooo! I can't believe we finally get to leave that camp! I mean, I know we would eventually but on an actual quest, not just some mission our grandparents came up with? No." I told my friends. Bree laughed and Alvin flew closer to me. I could not resist the temptation to wave ant the diapering camp. "I hope this works out." I mutter to myself, meaning more than one thing.

so, what ya'll think.good i hope?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
yes its good greekgirlA,I'll post tommorow hopefully
that was great Alvins turn now
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
alvin? post.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
I starting the chapter now
一年多以前 percabeth1000 said…
big smile
yes^
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
Chapter 3
Alvin

I feed Arman(my Pegasus) in the air,thinking about my parents.I move Arman behind the Bree and Mathilda.I stop thinking about my parents and focus on the prophecy.It never told us where to go but for it to be in the realm of the Titan of the sky.

We fly in the north,as the sun sets,so we decide to go down and a cannibalis attacks us.I jump off Arman,pulling out Aqua(my diamond sword).I send a blast of water out of Aqua,as one of the cannibals throw a car at us.Bree sends a blast of fire,Mathilda pulls out a sword and charges at one of the cannibals,and I connect some water to Aqua and turn it to ice to cut through the car.I result with a minor bruise.

Of course a cyclops had to be backup.The cyclops catches Bree's fire blast and throws it back,hitting me I fly back,burning like hell.Mathilda puts the sword away and pulls out a bow and hits the cannibals with arrows.I make a earthquake that throws the cyclops of balance.

Panting,but able to still fight I send another blast of water at the cyclops and Bree shoots some lightning at the water and fire resulting in a burned,shocked and soaked cyclops that turns to dust.Bree sends another fire blast at the cannibal and I pant and send a water blast after it.Mathilda special arrow is in between them both.It explodes with such force that the two cannibals turn to dust.

Tired,I sit down,and make camp"We'll spend the night here"I say and get a nod of approve,,noticing our minor cuts and bruises and my personal burn."I take first watch"says Mathilda and I fall asleep into a dream.

I was in a room,well it was too much to say room,as I was floating on clouds.There was a man of a throne,looking like he had been cut up."Ouranos"A cloud nymph says,to the man on the throne."Alvin son of Percy the savior of Olympus and Annabeth the Architect of Olympus,so nice to see you"He says"Ouranos How do you know my name"I reply,trying not to choke out my words."Like I wouldn't know the ones who would be coming in my realm"He says,switching his tongue"Just surprised that you would know"I notice the object behind,knowing it what we need"You're lucky I showed you where you need to be"Ouranos says,switching back to English.I watch as I change in the dream.
Why would he want me to know,I think and see parents talking.My mom points to me and I end up in the god counsel.Then the whole dream goes black

last edited 一年多以前
Awesome my post next I guess I'll post after a few comments
一年多以前 Dog_lover20 said…
Cool post soon!
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
coment.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
oh, and alvin, i thought that maybe mathilda could save the knowledge of her power...just maybe. would you mind changing it? just that part about her becoming a bull.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
sunny
dude! we made the popular content! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O!
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
oh ok greekgirlA I change it
Chapter 4
Bree

"Bree" Mathilda said shaking my shoulder "your turn to watch" she says I sit up and look around while shes gets some sleep I stand and walk around I look up at the night sky the stars shinning brightly I looked around every so often to check for monsters. The fire started to die down so I made the fire grow I watched its flames lick the sky weeks earlier I was left to decide to join the hunt or not Artemis had asked me to join cause of my mom but I had to think so she told me to make up my mind. If I join the hunt I become immortal and get to hunt monsters but I won't be able to fall in love if I don't I get to love and live a normal life as a demigod and I won't get immortality I thought I couldn't make the decision right now I had to focus on the quest. I snapped out of my trance and looked around nothing on the ground I look up a large shape was flying towards us I made a wind shield around the camp as the manticore flew closer.
"Come on out little demigods" he said trying to fly closer but my wind batted him away "oh look to wimpy to fight huh?"
"Oh don't even try" I said rolling my eyes.
"Come on out I smell sea, lightning, and death" he said.
"Nothing like books, fire, and animals?" I asked.
"Oh there is an actual fire right there and animals are nearby and no I frankly don't smell books" he said I smiled.
"Ok I'll come out" I said I walked 20 feet away from camp he dived towards me I sent a blast of fire then shot lightning into it I took out my sword from Styx and jumped into the air a pain hit my right shoulder but I ignored it and went right into the flames I found him squirming around and I cut his head off easily. I flew to the ground and rubbed my right shoulder I sat by the fire and put my sword away Alvin sat up and looked around.
"I'll take watch" he said.
"I'm fine" I said looking at the flames.
"Bree I'll take watch" he said standing up.
"I am wide awake so you could get some sleep" I said.
"No I can take watch" he said the fire flared and went higher.
"We both can" I said.
"Okay" he said.
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
AWESOME CHAPTER GREEKGIRLA IS NEXT
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
ya. i'll add to this tomorrow.

Mathilda

i squirmed in my sleep. i could hear the conversation between bree and alvin, but it was clouded. of coarse, my dreams had to be like a demigod's, only in black and white.
i was eating. no, i was hunting. no, i was leaning down and eating the sweet clover.
a twig snapped. i lifted my head. i scanned the meadow. there. a human. bree! she was pulling back on her bow string. i knew she did not know. i ran. i ran lie my life depended on it-which it did. i just managed to hop into the woods as an arrow thudded into the tree next to me. i kept running.
i jumped a fallen log and landed a wolf. i new wolf was safe. almost as safe as human. why not human? why could i not be human? why dd i not stop running?
"once you start something, you must follow threw with it." a deep voice sounded in my head. i skidded to a halt and looked around. i was in a fancy room. rome. there was another wolf. lupa. and seven demigods.
"you did well. i am proud to call you all my pups. i hope in the future you trust me to call your children my pups too."
i knew it. that was my choice mom and dad said. be roman, or half-and-half.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
ok then.

Mathilda

i squirmed in my sleep. i could hear the conversation between bree and alvin, but it was clouded. of coarse, my dreams had to be like a demigod's, only in black and white.
i was eating. no, i was hunting. no, i was leaning down and eating the sweet clover.
a twig snapped. i lifted my head. i scanned the meadow. there. a human. bree! she was pulling back on her bow string. i knew she did not know. i ran. i ran lie my life depended on it-which it did. i just managed to hop into the woods as an arrow thudded into the tree next to me. i kept running.
i jumped a fallen log and landed a wolf. i new wolf was safe. almost as safe as human. why not human? why could i not be human? why dd i not stop running?
"once you start something, you must follow threw with it." a deep voice sounded in my head. i skidded to a halt and looked around. i was in a fancy room. with...Italian style.Rome. there was another wolf, a big and old female. Lupa. and seven demigods.
"you did well. i am proud to call you all my pups. i hope in the future you trust me to call your children my pups too."
i knew it. that was my choice mom and dad said. be roman, or half-and-half. i was a born Roman, but had friends that were Greeks. i hate strict rules, but also hate to have time doing nothing. i love ridding bareback, but hate ships. i was just about to come to a conclusion but something stopped me. it was a deep, inhale of something old.
then there was that voice again. "once you start something Mathilda Zhang, you must finish it."
"why do you keep telling me that?" i ask the darkness.
"because you need to hear it. you need to know the question this time, instead of the answer. so, what is the question?"
"how would i know? what do you want me to say?" i ask annoyed.
a deep chuckle. "when the time comes, you'll know. just remember, whoever starts it, MUST be the one to finish it. it goes better that way."

"math. math, wake up. math." alvin was shaking me awake.
"ha? wha-what i miss?" i mumbled as sat up. the sun was streaming in past the few trees.
"oh, nothing much. a manticor attacked, and breakfast." alvin sad dismissively.
"what!" i snapped.
"oh, it's ok. i'm fine, realy." bree told me.
"what made you think i was worried about you? i know how good you can shoot. no. what i'm horrified by s that you ATE WITHOUT ME!"
alvin just laughed and bree slapped him on the shoulder. i shook my head and rolled up my sleeping bag. "come on.we should get out of here as soon as possible.anyone know which way we headed?" i asked them. after a pause i shrugged and said, "west then."
"why west?" bree asked.
"quests always lead west unless it is roman. at least, in America it dose." then i slung my backpack over my shoulder and mounted blaze. "hut, hut." i tell him and he launches into the sky, followed by the other two pairs. we angle west, away from the rising sun.
一年多以前 Dog_lover20 said…
Awesome
一年多以前 BitemeIVampire said…
Oc me foo.........i wanna be a love child between leo and an unknown hemes girl.......Good story btw.....GGA love you'r typo Alvina....
omg i ment Hermes......
一年多以前 Alvin2442 said…
leo and piper
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
who said that was a typo?
last edited 一年多以前
What eves. Piper's good i am charokee anyhow.
I did say it was a typo cause line went like this: Alvina and.......

also you guys now that percy and them are like in ther 30s......eewwwww!
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
this is their kids story, and all people grow older. what goes up but never comes down?
uhhhh......wtf? I is really part Cherokee! Also i just cant imagine Percy at 36 or 37. it is to weird. Like my icon,guys, gals? My person's name would be............Marie Esperanza Valdez-________. i forgot Pipes last name. Notice my lol about Hazel, Marie-Queen Marie get it! hahahahehrhdhe............ I bet Valdez is even hotter in his 30s...
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
your age. and judging by your posts you are a hyper person. i pass off hyper peeps to someone else. they don't blend well with my mood swings.
I am ADHD and Bipolar, i am hyper AND i get mood swings! So, your alright, maybe.......i like cheeze.......u no notice my oc middle name was leo's mom's name, and anyone realize my oc's mom is a daughter of Aphrodite; cause Hermes is weird,jk; and my Dad is a son of Hephaestus––i am horrible with spelling— and Aphrodite and Hephaestus are married, any weirdness going on there.
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
not realy. i've seen weirder. alvin, plz post.
Yeah, Alvin, Post; or just sumthin, pllZZZZZZ!
一年多以前 greekgirlA said…
alvin, i know, for a fact, that you get on and have gotten on a lot in the past week, so, JUST POST WHATEVER COMES TO MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok?
(yay! half a hundred post!)
last edited 一年多以前