《奥林匹斯英雄》 Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
 Disclaimer: RR owns this Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 3311 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3311

一年多以前 kkw1700 said…
wink
^LoL ditto.
^^^^^^^^ awesomeness!
一年多以前 LeosGirl said…
crying
@cinnominbubble: why you leave? I'm gonna miss you.
一年多以前 corrected said…
Awww @cinnominbubble
一年多以前 Heritage112 said…
smile
Yeah post
一年多以前 cinnominbubble said…
sad
:( I'll come on when I can.
一年多以前 MCF2000 said…
^NOOOOO CINNOMIN!!! DON'T LEAVE US!!

^^^^^^^Abbey I don't think we should trust you with pointy objects!

BTW AWESOME POST!!!
一年多以前 PenguinGlitter6 said…
Hey. I just joined fanpop but i've been following this since page 19. every single post is awesome.
Please post soon, whoever's turn it is to post next!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
That night I had a vivid dream.
"Uh-oh," Annabeth stated. "That's never good."
It was storming on the beach, and two beautiful animals, a white horse and a golden eagle, were trying to kill each other at the edge of the surf. The eagle swooped down and slashed the horse's muzzle with it's huge talons. The horse reared up and kicked at the eagle's wings. As they fought, the ground rumbled, and a monstrous voice chuckled somewhere beneath the earth, goading the animals to fight harder.
Annabeth, Percy, and Grover glanced at each other once before saying one word, "Kronos."
I ran towards them, knowing I had to stop them from killing each other, but I was running in slow motion.
“Don’t you hate that,” Leo said annoyed.
Everyone just stared at the odd son of Hephaestus.
“What?” he asked confused.
Everyone just shook their heads and turned back to the reading Will.
I knew I would be too late. I saw the eagle dive down, its beak aimed at the horses wide eyes, and I screamed, No!
“Yeah! Zeus rules!” Thalia said, giving her brother a high-five as Percy glared at them.
I woke with a start.
So did Conner.
“How were you sleeping?” Travis asked his twin.
“This part’s boring,” Conner whined.
Katie glared at the brothers.
Why can’t she like me? Travis thought.
Outside, it was really storming, the kind of storm that cracks trees and blows down houses. There was no horse or eagle on the beach, just lightning making false daylight, and twenty-foot waves pounding the dunes like artillery.
“Mmm, artillery,” Clarisse said dreamily.
Everyone scooted away from the daughter of Ares.
With the next thunderclap, my mom woke. She sat up, eyes wide, and said, “Hurricane.
“Duh,” Travis said. “What did she think it was? A tornado?”
*Cue face palm*
I knew that was crazy. Long Island never sees hurricanes this early in the summer. But the ocean seemed to have forgotten. Over the roar of the wind, I heard a distant bellow, an angry, tortured sound that made my hair stand up.
“Seriously, dud, if you’re going to pick up a camper, don’t make that noise,” Percy said to Grover.
“Blah-ha-ha,” Grover bleated. “It wasn’t me!”
“It was, you know . . .”
Percy nodded knowing.
“What!” Jason, Piper, Leo, Reyna, Frank, and Hazel demanded.
“You’ll see,” Annabeth said smugly.
Then a much closer noise, like mallets in the sand. A desperate voice-someone pounding on our cabin door.
“That was me,” Grover pointed out.
“How can I forget?” Percy snorted. “That was the first time I saw your hooves. That’s an experience you’re not likely to forget easily.”
“We know,” Piper, Jason, and Leo said remembering Coach Hedge.
My mother sprang out of bed in her nightgown and threw open the lock. Grover stood framed in the doorway against a backdrop of pouring rain. But he wasn’t . . . he wasn’t exactly Grover.
“Wait. Grover, you’re a faun?” Reyna asked.
“Blah-ha-ha,” Grover bleated again. “Satyr. Fauns are Roman.”
“That’s exactly what Coach Hedge said when Jason called him a faun,” Piper pointed out.
“Well it’s true.” Grover said, clanking his hooves together.
“Searching all night,” he gasped. “What were you thinking?”
“Straight to the point, huh Grover?” Chris snorted.
My mother looked at me in terror-not scared of Grover, but why he’d come. “Percy,” she shouted to be heard over the rain. “What happened at school? What didn’t you tell me?”
“Ooh,” Leo sang. “Your in trouble.”
I was frozen, looking at Grover. I couldn’t understand what I was seeing.
“What do you mean?” Conner asked.
“Yeah, Grover’s not that ugly,” Travis added.
Grover glared at the twins.
“O zeu kai alloi theoi!” he yelled. “It’s right behind me! Didn’t you tell her?” I was too shocked to register that he’d just cursed in Ancient Greek, and I’d understood him perfectly.
“So did all of us,” Clarisse snorted.
I was too shocked to wonder how Grover had gotten here by himself in the middle of the night. Because Grover didn’t have his pants on-
“He’s naked!” Leo screamed, running in circles and waving his hands in terror.
“Idiot,” Clarisse muttered, as she knocked Leo unconscious with one punch.
and where his legs should be . . . where his legs should be . . .
“This is gonna take a while,” Chris whispered to Jake who nodded.
My mom looked at me sternly and talked in a tone she’d never used before: “Percy. Tell me now!” I stammered something about the old ladies at the fruit stand, and Mrs. Dodds, and my mom stared at me, her face deathly pale in the flashes of lightning.
A couple of people looked pointedly at Jason and Thalia.
She grabbed her purse, tossed me my jacket, and said, “Get to the car. Both of you. Go!”
“Hurry,” Annabeth quietly pleaded.
Grover ran for the Camaro-but he wasn’t running exactly. He was trotting, shaking his shaggy hindquarters, and suddenly his story about a muscular disorder in his legs made sense to me. I understood how he could run so fast and still limp when he walked. Because where his feet should be, there were no feet. There were cloven hooves.
“Dun dun dunnnnn!” Chris sang.
Will rolled his eyes, and said, “That’s the end of the chapter, so someone else read.”
“I will,” Nico sounded board as he grabbed the book.
“My Mother Teaches Me Bullfighting,” Nico read.

一年多以前 corrected said…
一年多以前 MCF2000 said…
AWESOMEY!! Heyo Penguin glitter!!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Thanks guys.
一年多以前 daedae26 said…
big smile
Yeah 3rd chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 -artemis- said…
WOO-HOO!!UH-HUH, UH-HUH, UH-HUH, GO KAYLEE, UH-HUH.
* P
一年多以前 iheartkitkat said…
wink
duuuudddde this a ahamazing!!!!!!!!!!11
一年多以前 PenguinGlitter6 said…
laugh
This is amazing!
(39 divided by 2) x 22=286. Can anyone figure out what that is?
I can't wait fot the next chapter!
一年多以前 kkw1700 said…
wink
awesomeness
Lalalala WAITING... IN...PROGRESS!
一年多以前 wisegirl778 said…
surprise
POST!
BTW.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! STUPID KINDLY ONE IN MY CLOSET!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
一年多以前 corrected said…
big smile
read my story plz
link
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
hey guys! im actually rainbow_goddess, but u should all no that i couldnt get into my account using rainbow_goddess. so i created a new one. ill be using this for the time being. and just please just call me rainbow.

btw, i forgot how to put a profile pic.
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
big smile
ill be posting really soon.
cool
Iris, I'll show you after^. Yes I am a stalker.... Lol joke!:))
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
big smile
hehe! i just finished a post, so here u go!

“My mother teaches me bullfighting?” everyone asked astonished.
Percy blinked. “What? Nico. READ.”
We tore through the night along dark country roads. Wind slammed against the Camaro. Rain lashed the windshield.
“What was dad mad about?” Thalia and Jason asked again.
No one answered.
I didn't know how y mom could see anything, but she kept her foot on the gas.
Nico was interrupted by Conner. “Did someone say gas?”
“Cuz we have a surprise for you guys!” Travis shouted.
Chris threw something toward the middle of the circle the demigods were in. The sons of Hermes raced out the door.
“What the-” Annabeth never got to finish her sentence. The object exploded, releasing a horrible smelling odor.
“It's gas!” Chris shouted through the door. Everyone started coughing and choking. “CONNER!!! TRAVIS!!!! CHRIS!!!” Everyone shouted.
Jason summoned wind and propelled all the gas towards the door. Percy soaked everyone with water so they wouldn't smell too bad. The sons of Hermes walked into the room with masks. The kind firefighters used.
“Continue,” Chris said, a bit too cheerfully.
“All right. But first I have a surprise for you.” Nico snapped his fingers and three skeletons appeared and ripped off the masks and dragged them out of the room to give the Stolls and Chris a nice hard lesson.(aka beating.)
Every time there was a flash of lightning,
“Why would dad be angry?” Jason asked again.
“Shhh!” Thalia said. “No one will answer anyway. We'll find out soon enough.”
I looked at Grover sitting next to me in the backseat and I wondered if I'd gone insane, or if he was wearing some kind of shag-carpet pants.
The room was filled with howls of laughter. “Hey Grover! Maybe you should buy some,” Frank joked.
The door opened and the three skeletons came in, dragging Conner, Travis, and Chris. They were covered in cuts and bruises. And they were unconscious. They were dropped off at the foot of their seats and the skeletons turned into piles of bones.
But, no, the smell was one I remembered from kindergarten field trips to the petting zoo-
“Ooooh! The little runt can remember!” Clarrisse shouted.
“Better than you,” Frank muttered. Fortunately, Clarrisse didn't hear that. Frank let out a sigh of relief.lanolin, like from wool. The smell of a wet barnyard animal.
“Yuck,” Katie said. The girls nodded in agreement.
All I could think to say was, “So, you and my mom... know each other?”
All the demigods answered, “No.”
Grover's flitted to the rearview mirror, though there were no cars behind us.
Percy and Grover exchanged nervous glances.
”Not exactly,” he said. “I mean, we've never met in person. But she knew I was watching you.”
“Watching me?”

“Yeah,” Clarrisse said. “Why watch him? Just let the little punk rot.”
“Good to know you got my back,” Percy muttered sarcastically.
”Keeping tabs on you. Making sure you were okay. But I wasn't faking being your friend,”
“No duh,” Some people said.
he added hastily. “I am your friend.” “Um... what are you, exactly?”
“Straight to the point, huh?” Annabeth said. Percy just shrugged.
”That doesn't matter right now.” “It doesn't matter? From the waist down, my best friend is a donkey-”
Everyone burst out laughing. “A donkey? Really?” Jason asked.
Percy sighed. “I. Was. Twelve.”
“Okay, okay.” Jason raised his hands in defense.
Grover lest out a sharp, throaty ”Blaa-ha-ha!” I'd heard him make that sound before, but I'd always assumed it was a nervous laugh. Now I realized it was more of an irritated bleat.
“Good job Percy!” Hazel called.
Percy just sighed. “Continue.”
Nico tossed the book to Jason, who stared at it for a while, not sure what it is.
”Goat!” he cried. “What?” “I'm a goat from the waist down.” “You just said it didn't matter.”
“Oh Percy,” Rachel sighed. “You're just making it worse.”
“Oh shut up,” Percy grumbled.

enjoy!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Hey Rainbow nice update, good to have you back. Since you updated today I'll post tomorrow or tuesday.
一年多以前 book-worm said…
Nice rainbow!!!!!
^YAY!!!!
一年多以前 LeosGirl said…
blush
Awesome post rainbow! Sorry I called you rainbow_girl earlier, I didn't know you,were rainbow_goddess. Again sorry. That was a really awesome post, again! I loved it!
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
just call me rainbow.
一年多以前 book-worm said…
big smile
I'm excited!!!! Rainbows back!!!!
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
ummm..... i think u can calm down a bit.
一年多以前 jordan333 said…
cool
Post again soon please
一年多以前 corrected said…
Post again
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
can someone tell me how to put a pic on for ur profile pic thing? i dunno how to.
一年多以前 LeosGirl said…
hmmm
@rainbow: not good at explaining so I hope you understand but you go to your profile and click photos and then click upload new photo and get a picture from your files or off the computer and add it and before you click upload check the box that says "Make this my icon". I hope you understood that. Lol.
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
oh. great! thnx. ill try that.
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
everyone recognize me now?!? hehe! just joking.
一年多以前 darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
recognition!
一年多以前 book-worm said…
Recognition confirmed!!!!! It really helps its the same pic. Usually I just look at the pics to see who it is
一年多以前 bookworm118 said…
hi im new here,new to fanpop i mean!ive been readinng this forever but i just finally decided to join today!this is awesome by the way!whos gonna post next?post soon!o and rainbow girl u used 2 b rainbow goddess right?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 book-worm said…
^Yup!!!!! Rainbow is back!!!!! Even if it's a different name.
I CLAIM THE 1000 COMMENT!!!!!
一年多以前 bookworm118 said…
cake
bookworm u on?iwe should start calling u hello kitty and me puppy maybe thats easier wait a minute!new page!cake 4 everyone!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 book-worm said…
Yay new page!!!!!!! ^Maybe when people are talking about me they can put the - between book and worm so no one gets confused
一年多以前 alyta2000 said…
^I just call you Booky.
一年多以前 dhowe14 said…
This story is awesome
一年多以前 book-worm said…
^^and I call you alyta(: and your awesome!!!!
^i so agree
一年多以前 dhowe14 said…
You guys aren't even at Camp Half-Blood and you already have nearly 26,000 words and 58 pages long
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
big smile
okay, okay. im glad that ur all excited, but i think thats enough. hehe!
一年多以前 book-worm said…
We should probably stop spamming so they can get on with the story
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
yeah. kaylee said that she'll post today, so lets just wait for a while.
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
can u guys read my fanfic? im still working on the second chapter. :D