《奥林匹斯英雄》 Demigod Truth 或者 Dare

klyonsm2 posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 10:58PM
hey, guys! i decided to make this forum cause i thought it would be fun so i hopes you like it!

all rights go to rick riordan

characters: most pjo, and a few oc like: jess rodgers(daughter of neptune) and isabel johnson(daughter of zeus) and a few more.

summary: Camp half-blood and Camp jupiter start playing a huge game of truth or dare.watch and see what happens............

and check out some of my other forums!
the 7th
link

my vacation goes wrong
link

and tortillia's forum:
my life is choas
link

the daughters of Artemis and Apollo
link

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY .

P.S. IF YOU WANT TO HELP WRITE FOR THIS FORUM, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE OR INBOX ME OR SOMETHING!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS~ KLYONSM2
last edited on Oct 03, 2012 at 09:23PM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 463 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 463

一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
tongue
i know its short, but i was busy taking state tests this week...ugggghhhh...
一年多以前 cinnominbubble said…
Nice!!!
一年多以前 tortillialuvsrr said…
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^MY LINE!!!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
cake
^*facepalm*wow..... ok,im about to write one so....im going to give you cake!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
soon,they regrouped and gathered back in their huge circle.hazel and frank had to drag nico, who was still unconsious,out of his cabin. conner and travis had drawn on his face, while piper put makeup on him.everyone was laughing ,but trying not to wake him up at the same time.
"so... whos...next..?" thalia said inbetween laughs.
"i guess....ill go.." percy said, who was laughing too."ok,"percy said as he tried to put on a serious face."jess,truth or dare?"
"dare.wait no....knowing you,truth."
"is it true that......that..im the most awesome brother ever in existance?"
"sure percy..sure."
"ok,before percy figures out that jess was using sarcasm, lets move on. ill go." piper said "repair boy,truth or dare?"
"dare."
"ok, i dare yo-"
"wait a sec," percy said. then he turned to jess."you were using sarcasm?"
"noo..i was being completely serious. i didnt use sarcasm at all, just like im not using sarcasm right now." jess said sarcastically.
"you are so mean to your brother.." jason said
"thank you.thats my job." jess replied.
"ok,back to the game." piper said "leo, i dare you to try to wake nico up."
"ok..."leo said . he inched over to nico. he shook nico to try and wake him up.
"5 more minutes.." nico said in his sleep. he waved his hand like he was shooing leo away.then a skeleton warrior came out of the ground and turned toward leo.
"holy (censored)!!" leo said. then he screamed like a little girl and ran away.
"ok, lets move on. ill go . piper truth or dare?" reyna asked
"dare."
"i dare you to dare someone else."
"wow, really reyna? ok....ummm...jess, i dare you to try to wake nico up too."
"oh come on?! does it have to be me?" jess complained
"yes, now do it!" piper said
jess walked over to nico and shook him. his eyes slowly came open.
"ugggghhh.." he said
"wow,you look so pretty,nico." thalia said
"thalia, dont you mean nicole?" percy laughed
"huh? what? what are you guys talking about?" nico asked
"that sharpie mustache really suits you,nico." jess said, then burst out laughing.
"what?" he asked
the whole group burst out laughing. nico just sat there,confused. leo was somewhere,still being chased by a skeleton warrior
"what?!what are you guys looking at?" nico demanded
"nothing...nothing.." jess said inbetween laughs
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 JJFlowers said…
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

please?
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
ill try to post tonight if i have time...
big smile
Yay!!! I am sooooo excited right now!!!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
haha, i claim the 60th comment!!
i didnt have time to post yesterday,so im about to start working on one.
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
so, the entire group was still laughing, even the romans and the Athena cabin.nico still had no idea what was going on.then there was a scream.
"what was that?" nico asked.
"oh," piper said "probably just leo."
"why would leo be screaming?" nico asked
"dude," percy said "you sent a skeleton warrior after him in your sleep."
just then leo ran past, still being chased by the skeleton warrior.
"oh." nico said. then he waved his hand and the skeleton warrior crumpled into bones and melted into the ground.
"hey...." leo said, still trying to catch his breath,"nico...you...look.. good..."
"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT?!PIPER, HAND ME A MIRROR!"nico said.
piper got a mirror from one of her siblings and passed it to nico. nico saw his reflection,screamed, and passed out again.
"well,that was....entertaining." thalia said.everyone nodded in agreement.
"hey guys....i got an idea.." leo said,smiling evilly.

~1 hour later~
nico began to wake up again.everyone else was hiding behind stuff ,waiting. they had scrubbed the makeup and marker off his face,only because they were going to do worse stuff to him.
he fully woke up and looked around. he noticed he was laying in a kiddy pool filled with shaving cream.
"what the heck?" he asked. then he looked down and saw his clothes. he was wearing all bright pink. he screamed again. but right before he could faint again, the campers pelted him with water and paint-ball guns.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
sorry it was short but oh well. tortillia, do you want to post next?
一年多以前 JJFlowers said…
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

please?
一年多以前 Rickfan said…
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
OMGS IMMA STILL TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! OW MY SIDE!!!!!!!! OK OK IMMA POSTING!!!!!!! *STILL LAUGHING*

"that was an amazing idea,leo."said izzie. "thank you"said leo. "who's next?"asked thalia. "ME!"said Izzie. "Oh no."said Percy. "Wimp."said Jason. "Jason,truth or dare?" "dare" "I dare you to wake Nico up." "okay,easy." Jason went and electrocuted nico. Nico shot up and sent like ten skeleton warriors after Jason. "You love your brother don't you?" Piper said sarcastically. "Aren't I the best sister?"said Izzie. "Yes." said Thalia. Jason was hovering trying not to get killed by skeletons. Nico went to change. "Well that was entertaining." said leo. "I'm next." said Percy. "Truth or dare......Izzie."

"dare...duh!" said Izzie. "I dare u to.....go cliff diving with me and jess." "okay." They walked to a cliff in the woods. The water was 100 feet below them. "Percy don't make her do this." said Thalia. "No,I'll do it,but Percy remember,I'm awesome at revenge." "ok" said Percy. "1..2..3..JUMP!" said Jess. They all jumped off. A few minutes later Izzie came back soaking wet. "I CANT BELIEVE U DID THAT!" said Thalia. "I was dared. I always do a dare!" said Izzie,"now...DRY ME OFF!" yelled Izzie. "ok gosh." said Percy. A minute later,Izzie was dry. "Lets go." They all sat down on the beach in front of long island sound. "I'm back." said Nico.

"I dare Nico to give me his phone!" said Izzie. "NO!" said Nico. "Yes,my way or the less painful way?" asked Izzie. "I'm not giving you my phone!" said Nico. "My way then." Izzie got up and walked over to Nico. Warning,ALWAYS LISTEN TO IZZIE AND JESS! Izzie stepped on Nico's foot,twisted his arm backwards,shocked him,and flipped him. He was now on the ground saying,"GODS WOMAN! THAT HURT! OW!" "Good!" The Izzie took his phone. It was an Iphone 4. "Now,here's what imma do to ur phone." She fried his phone with her electricity powers. Then She got Leo to set it on fire. Then Percy and Jess poured 10 gallons of water on it. "Here's your phone!" Izzie said. "MY PHONE! FIRST MY JACKET NOW MY PHONE?" Nico was mourning over his now dead phone. "NICE!"said everybody else!

"EVIL!" said Nico.."I KNOW I AM! BUT ONLY TO YOU AND THE APHRODITE CABIN EXCEPT PIPER!" said Izzie

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
NICE!! ill try to post soon, but i probably wont be able to post this weekend. i might ask tortillia to,though .but anyway, NICE!
crying
Good job!!! Je est triste...
一年多以前 Rickfan said…
post soon!
Dooooooo
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
hey guys i couldnt post this weekend but im about to post so..yeah.
btw, THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS .
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
soon they gather back in their circle.
"my jacket....my phone..." nico said
"shut up death boy and lets get back to the game." izzie said
"you guys are so mean..." jess said
"just like how your mean to your brother??" jason said
"shut up lightning boy." jess retorted
"okay.." thalia said "lets get back to the game before something bad happens.."
"thalia, you know something bad is going to happen no matter what we do." piper pointed out.
"true.." thalia said
then leo said "thats why im here to protect you thals." and he went over to hug thalia.before he could even touch her, she electricuted him.
"#1." thalia said "dont touch me. #2. DONT CALL ME THALS."
"okay okay, " leo said "calm down thals."
after that thalia had to walk away so she wouldnt kill leo. and then they put leo in cage and put duck over his mouth. they also tied his hands behind his back and tied him to a chair so thalia wouldnt kill him when she came back.

"okay, i guess ill go." piper said "percy truth or dare?"
"dare."
"i dare you to.......let izzie shock you."
"okay.."
"50 times."
"WHAT?! wow, we're not really doing this again are we? i mean, seriously?"
"yes, now you have to do it."
~ 30 minutes later ~
"48.......49...........50." the group chanted..again.
percy fell backwards and passed out
"is he dead?" jason asked
"no," nico said "but hes getting there..."
"so reassuring.." annabeth said sarcastically "so reassuring......"
last edited 一年多以前
Annabeth must have been crying!!!Nice Post!!!
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING!!!!!!!!
^SAME!!!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
ugghh.....im a horrible person....dont ask if you dont know why........lets just say im flipping out...
^haha i made a pun (i know i probably didnt spell that right..). but ill try to post soon (as in ,like, tonight or tomorrow)
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
soon thalia came back and percy started waking up, so they continued.
"whos next ?" piper asked
"i'll go." travis said "conner , truth or dare?"
"dare."
"why does every one pick dare? but anyway i dare you to come with me." travis said and the 2 boys walked off.
"ummm...should we be scared?" jess asked
"probably" annabeth said
"ok, everyone suit up." percy said.
and everyone got into their anti-prank gear, except for leo who left his gear in his cabin.
"leo, your suposed to keep your gear with you at all times. you never know when they're going to prank you." annabeth said
"well, sorry. gosh, i leave my armor in my cabin 1 time and i get yelled at." leo said
"yes, yes you do." jess responded
"leo, stop complaining and shut up." izzie said.
they started walked around trying to find travis and conner. sudden someone in the back fell down. lets just say, it started going as a dominoe effect. everyone ended up on the ground except one person : parker.
"PARKER!!you tripped us!!!!" jess yelled
"yeah," parker admitted "so? whatcha goin do 'bout it?" she said in a fake and stupid jersey accent.
both camps had to hold izzie and jess back from strangling her .
after they got izzie and jess calmed down enough, they kept looking.
they checked the hermes cabin. they found a gumball on the front doorstep.
"why is there just a random gumball on the front steps of their cabin??" percy asked
"who knows... remember this is conner and travis were talking about. they're messed up, even for demigods." rachel said
"HEY!" all the demigods shouted
"offensive, but true." jess said
all the demigods nodded in agreement.
"hey, guys. look." izzie said " another gumball."
will solace, who was standing outside of the group, pointed to the ground and said "heres another"
"guys," annabeth said "i think we just found a trail."
last edited 一年多以前
Dun dun dunnnnn! Nice post! Ohh how about it leads to a random forest of NERF guns filled with gumballs... Not happening is it...…....
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
cake
umm...no i had other plans...but it is a great idea *taking mental note*......im about to post so.......HAVE SOME CAKE!!!
last edited 一年多以前
Yay cake¡!!!!!!¡!!!!!!¡
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
they kept finding gumballs. one after another, making a trail. they werent quite sure where it was leading to , but they knew it was leading to some where
"can i eat them?" leo asked annabeth, who was holding all the gumballs.
"no," annnabeth said "we need these."
"for what ?" leo asked "what ? are some kind of gumball collector now?"
"we just need them, okay leo?"
"plus" jess added "your too late. while you and annabeth were arguing, i already ate them." she said , then made a huge bubble. annabeth looked and saw there was only one gumball left in her hands.
"how did yo-" she started to ask
jess said "i picked up some tips from the hermes cabin"
"that would explain alot...." annabeth said
"got that right. last week she sneaked up on me and scared the hades out of me." nico said
"what the hades..?" percy mumbled/asked
"hey," nico said "dont say that. thats my dad."
"okay..." izzie said "so #1: how do you scare a son of hades?? #2: so its alright for you to say it, but not anyone else????"
"ummm....idk and yes." nico responded
everyone started to mumble something to them selves
"okaayy..." annnabeth said "lets move on..."
they followed the path up to the dinning pavilion. in the middle of the pavilion, was a single gumball.
annabeth stepped foward to pick it up. everyone crowded around her. she looked at the gumball. she read the word printed on it.
"ambush." she said. she looked up just as 2 tons of gumballs rained down on them.
一年多以前 Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
lol awesome!! pls post agai soon... even though u like just posted :)
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
okay i'll post soon
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
cake
im about to post soon...umm..yeah. HERES SOME CAKE!!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
"conner! travis! " annabeth yelled.
"yes??" they asked innocently
"what in Hades do you expect us to do with all of these gumballs?!?!"
"ummm...i dont know.............." travis admitted
"hey!" conner said "we could take them and make a mountain. then we replace the rock climbing wall that shoots lava with this and-"
"conner" izzie said "just shut up.i think we all know that whatever your about to say is stupid."
"hey, guys," jess said "about the gum.....what if..we....oh, i dont know... chew it?"
"all of this? we have to chew all of this? " hazel asked
"no more questions asked." leo said and he jumped into the gumball mountain.
"oh.my.gods. i either have the greatest or the stupidest idea ever...." jess said.
"probably the stupidest. no offense." izzie said
"no its all right. it probably is the stupidest idea ever....so im going to soooo try it." jess said. then she grabbed a shield that was leaning against the pavilion. then she got up on the gumball mountain and .......... started gumball surfing?
"wow," izzie facepalmed "only jess would think of that...."
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
i know it was extremly short but i havnt had much time.....tortillia, you wanna post? if not ill post soon....
~ <3 , klyonsm2
big smile
SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure...I'll post!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

"wow," izzie facepalmed "only jess would think of that...."
"Yep" said Annabeth.
"COOL!" said Percy. HE copied Jess. Everybody facepalmed.
"really,just really?"said Izzie.
"YES!" said Percy and Jess."This is awesome!"
"GUMBALLS!" said Conner and Travis. They started throwing gumballs at everybody.
"WAIT!"said Izzie,"I have an idea!"
"This could be good."said Conner and Travis.
"I'm scared."said Nico,"this could end badly."
"Have some faith."said Izzie,"Leo can you melt all these if Conner and Travis put them in buckets?"
"Yeah but what does that have to do with anything?" asked Leo
"We melt the gumballs then we set them up all over and in the Aphrodite cabin. They go near or inside the cabin,melted gumballs everywhere. Think of the expressions on their faces!" said Izzie.
"It's evil,smart,diabolical,and GENIUS!"said Conner,Leo,Travis,Percy,and Nico.
"Why Thank you."said Izzie.
"I'll video tape it!"said Piper.
"We'll get the buckets!"said Conner and Travis.
**********************************Two Hours Later*************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­
Parker was walking into the Aphrodite cabin and melted gumballs went on top of her! Everyone at camp was laughing after she screamed like a cat in a blender.
"IZZIE!!!!!!" she screeched.
"Yes?" asked Izzie innocently.
"YOU WILL PAY!"screeched Parker again.
"I GOT IT ON CAMERA!" said Piper.
"YES!" POST IT ON YOUTUBE!" said Jess.
"I have a better Idea. Let's play it in front of the whole camp at dinner!"said Izzie.
"Good idea!"said Annabeth.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
I know it's short but it's something
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
omgs, best.chapter.ever. ill try to post soon (like,today or tomorrow or whenever i have time). mwhahahahahahahahaha..........
mischievous
i thought you might like it......Mwha mwhaha mwhahahaha!!!!!!!! I'm and evil genius at times
Why dont they do BOTH????
一年多以前 BitemeIVampire said…
Ballz....GumBallz! i wish i was an oc.......Tortillia and Klyonsm you so awesomes!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
thanks! ill try to post soon!!:P :D
一年多以前 Rickfan said…
post soon!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
" hey," leo said. "question here. why post it on youtube or show it at the dinning hall.....when we can do both!"
"wow,leo actually had a good idea for once." thalia said
"awwww," leo said "you know you love me thals ."
"no," thalia said "just no. now, get away from me before theres an arrow through your head."
leo backed away from thalia.
"hey, lets pause the game until tomorrow because its dinner time.okay?" jess said
just as jess said that, the dinner horn was blown.
"wow," percy mumbled "perfect timing."
so everyone muttered in agreement and went to their cabins (the romans were put into the cabins of their godly parent).then they lined up and went to dinner.
~ AT DINNER~
Everyone sat down and started eating. then leo hacked into the camp's electricity system . izzie pulled down a sheet and jake mason set up a projector.
"HEY EVERYONE! WATCH THIS!" jess shouted.
the video of parker being soaked in gumball played. then they played it again. and again.
the whole camp was rolling on the floor with laughter. everyone except parker , who still had gumball in her hair.
"ITS.....STILL.....FUNNY....." percy said inbetween laughs
MY IDEA!! I <3 LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
NICE CINNOMINBUBBLE....ILL TRY TO POST SOON...BTW WHOS GOING TO GO SEE SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMEN?
big smile
I AM WITH MY FRIEND!(DON'T ASK WHY WE'RE CAPSLOCK, MEEBO THING...)
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
ok, so i was at tortillia's house this weekend so i didnt get to post. but im about to start another chapter-thingy-ma-bob . THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
~ THE NEXT DAY~
they all sat down in their big circle.
"so , who starts? " rachel asked. no one answered . "oh my gods," rachel said "no one wants to go? ugh, i guess i'll go." she looked around for a minute .
"ok," she said finally "jess, truth or dare?"
"dare."
"okay.....i dare you to.........sing infront of everyone at dinner."
"okay...and you call that a dare? anyway, sure. why not."
"whos next?" izzie asked
"i'll go...." jess said and smiled evilly "izzie ,truth or dare?"
"uggh, of course me....hmm...even though your evil smile is really telling me not to pick dare, im just going to go ahead and pick dare." izzie said
"okay," jess said "i dare you to....SING WITH ME AT DINNER!i would do it by myself, but i just know how much you love being infront of a crowd...."
izzie gasped and said "WHAT?! no , no i am not singing infront of a crowd, okay? no , just never. you cant make me."
"but i dared you." jess answered.
"but i dont wan-" izzie started to say, but got interrupted .
"GUYS!" conner said "i hope you know there's a rule book!"
"yeah," travis agreed "there's a rule book. its been in our cabin the whole time. me and conner will go get it."
"WAIT!" everyone yelled.
conner and travis turned. then annabeth said "you guys are not going to without someone to make sure you dont pull any pranks. jason, can you go with them?"
"sure." jason said
"what!?" the stolls complained "we dont need a babysitter!"
"yes, you do" annabeth said "now go."
they sighed and followed jason. soon they came back and sat down.
"jason , did they do anything?" annabeth asked
"well, they didnt pull any pranks , but th-"
"but they didnt do anything else either, right jason?"
"okay," jason said "whatever."
"JUST TELL ME WHAT THE DAMN RULE BOOK SAYS!" izzie yelled.
"okay, gosh. it says you can a couple chickens , but for every chicken you to let the whole group do something else to you.." conner said
"YES! " izzie said "im using a chicken. have fun jess."
"okay , now the whole group has to decide your punishment." travis stated.
"mwhahahahashahahahahahaha!" jess evilly laughed. but as soon as izzie glared at her, she shut up.
the whole group except izzie gathered in a circle off to the side.
cool
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­X'D