The Fanatic 5 圣诞节 Wishlists! ♥

ns_23 posted on Oct 31, 2010 at 03:27PM
Between Chandler, Elli and myself we came up with an idea!
A lot of people make wishlists on YouTube for Christmas. You can ask for things like:
-collabs
-fanarts
-clips (HQ)
-Videos
-icons
-suggestions
etc.

Since we aren't huge stars on YT (yet) why not make wishlists on here? The Greatest Spot EVER

So get to it girls! Make a list of 10 things you want for Christmas! If you see someones wish you want to grant ask the other girls (in secret of course :P) if you can have it, this way more wishes can be granted :D

~ Merry Christmas Besties ♥ ~
 Between Chandler, Elli and myself we came up with an idea! A lot of people make wishlists on YouTube

The Fanatic 5 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Rolemodel2011 said…
Yay! I still have to think of mine....hmmm I've got 3 wishes so far lol
一年多以前 ns_23 said…
I think I might start adding em as I think of em till I get to ten :$

1) Video Suggestions ! I wont get to them till after Xmas but hit me with some ideas ♥
2) Naley wallpapers (Good idea Chandler) Any season!
3) Naley icons ! ♥
4) Nathan/James icons or wallpapers
5) A cast video to "Belle of the Boulevard" Dashboard Confessional
6) ANYTHING involving Tyler Ward. (Video, icons, w.e Im in love)
7) Your top 10 moments for each of our ships {NH, LP, BJu} *For future reference ;)
8) Any OTH related video to either "A Drop In The Ocean" by Ron Pope or any Goo Goo Dolls song!
9) I know you guys dont watch Dawson's Creek but Pacey/Joey icons or arts would be epic !
10) For us to go on a lovely Road Trip/meet up in NC and have the most epic time of our lives.

Not too much to ask for right? Love you all <3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Rolemodel2011 said…
I'll do the same Kaitie haha

1. OTH Cast video to the song "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha.
2. Any OTH related video to ANY David Cook or Simple Plan song.
3. Naley wallpaper featuring all 8 seasons :)
4. A list of your top 10 favorite songs of ALL time! (Yes I'm evil to make you pick 10 :D)
5. A Nathan Scott/James Lafferty collage. You can choose what scenes/pics to use :)
6. A hot/sexy video of James/Nathan to any fun/hot song, your choice!
7. Icons of James <3
8. Top ten favorite artists (could be of all time or just at the moment).
9. A fun NH fanfic about them and the Holidays :) Just a short one chapter cute Naley fluff.
10. Since it took everything inside me to come up with these nine my last wish is for all of you to have the BEST Christmas ever! I love you all more than I could ever put in to words or more than I could ever show you. You ladies mean the world to me and they're many days where I would've been lost without you <3 I love you all and want us to be besties for life :) We will all meet up someday I know it!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 oth_leyton_tla said…
I shall do what you guys are doing :')

1.Picture/wallpaper with a picture of each couple(NH,BJu & LP) from S1-S8. So there would be like a row of 8 Naley pictures, a pic from each season. And then underneath, the same for LP & BJu. Obviously they would have less pics so maybe use more than one pic for each season.
Confusing I know, I want it to be something like this but with couples lol!
link
2. LP vid to '23' by JEW OR 'No One's gonna love you' by Band of horses
3. Haley collage
4. Brulian vid to 'You Found Me' by The Fray OR 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars
5. OTH friends collage-Breyton, Laley, Braley etc {for us ;)}
6. Cast vid to 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry
7. Ten Fanfiction suggestions please {BJu obvs, or NH, LP or cast. 5 if you dont know ten :)}
8. Brulian icons [as a couple & individuals]
9. So I've changed my music one because I realised that I've already got the music question on the forum so if Kaitie doesn't mind, I'm going to steal here idea of giving your top ten moments for our Ships <3
10. I wish for y'all to have a fantastic christmas & for us to get the OTH Season that we are hoping for <33 Best friends; always & forever girls!!

I think I'm done ;)

Can't wait for Christmas with my girlies :')
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
Hey guys, can I add to the wishlist? :)
一年多以前 Team_Brooke said…
big smile
Of course, Elle!!! :D
一年多以前 Team_Brooke said…
Oh guys, I'll try to grant as many of your wishes as I can! :)
I am getting so excited! Can't wait for Christmas! :) So here's my very own little list! Hope it doesn't cause much trouble to you! ;P
And... tada!

Christmas Wishlist 2010 (no special order)
1. Brulian icons: Yep! I'd like a set of bruliant icons :D Beautiful colorings, great editing, awesome scenes... well, y'all know what to do! ;)
2. Brulian/Sophin manips: Oh, I really enjoy photo manips! For this couple, manips aren't actually necessary (since they are perfect on their own! :P), but I would really like to see some smart manips, like the Mr & Mrs Baker manip and the one Kaitie made! :)
3. A Brulian or Sophin fanfiction/drabble/ficlet: Since I've read everything that is out there, I would love something new... Something beautiful... Not something really big! Just a drabble!
4. A video about Sophia, Austin, Joy and Jana (some of my favorite people in the world!): You know like with pics and videos and interviews and stuff... That would be great! :D
5. Music suggestions: Artists, bands, but also individual songs! Music junkie here! Want to find out new things! I especially love alternative rock, pop folk and indie. Oh, and I would also like to know if you have any instrumental music suggestions!
6. TV Show and movie suggestions: Just some movies and TV shows you like (in a preference order if possible!)
7. Austin Nichols icons: Some sexy spam for me, please! Thank you!
8. Recipes!: I know it's pretty random, but I'd love some recipes like for Xmas cookies or for smoothies and root beer float (the things you are doing to me, Kaitie!) ;)
9. Brulian fanarts: I am pretty much running out of ideas, so I'll just throw this in here! No demands - just sth pretty :)
10. EPIC Brulian scenes in OTH!: I am actually addressing this to Mark (since we all know that he is a big stalker), so... Mark, I would really appreciate some perfect scenes for my babies! xoxo

And that was my Christmas wishlist! Actually, all I want for Christmas is my Austin, but well... :P Merry Christmas everyone!!! ♕
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kirkir said…
My Christmas wishlist:D
1. A Naley video to This is Love by The Script <3
2. An OTH video of behind the scenes, interviews, bloopers, funny scenes..you know! You pick the song :D
3. A Couple video to any song by Taylor Swift <3
4. A Naley collage, with amazing scenes..I remember we discussed our favourite scenes in Twitter:P Don't know if y'all remember xD
5. A James vid to 'Barbara Streisand'..a fun song that definitely goes well with some hot pictures & scenes of James ;D
6. Your 10 favourite singers & bands.. I rly want to check out some new artists & I'm sure my girlies have gr8 taste <3
7. A collage with scenes of NH, LP, BJu,Breyton,Braley,Paley,Laley etc etc :P
8. A Nathan collage..some hot stuff ;)
9. Some amazing Naley icons <3
10. And my last wish is for us to stick together FOREVER & just continue to be epic, just the way we are <33

That's my wishlist besties :D
Thanks for coming up with this awesome idea :P
Merrrrryyy Christmasss! HO-HO-HO-HO xD
一年多以前 ns_23 said…
Can I just say how effing excited I am?
I just wrote out all the wishes I wanna make come true and I am so flippen pumped!
I want Christmas to be tmr ! <3
一年多以前 Elbelle23 said…
Ok so I will try and do your wishes guys :) Though i am not doing an Vids as I am hopless at them!

Ok my Wishlist!
1) A video of Brulin to Kiss Me by Sixpence none the richer.
2) A Drabble story of Brooke and Haley
3) A Brooke and Haley Icons
4) Nathan and Lucas Collage Of S1-S6
5) Couples Collage, mainly kiss scense please.
6) A list of your Favourite Movies
7) A Julian icons
8) Your 5 Favourtie Books
9) And for all my Besties to have a amazing and safe Christmas, and for us all to meet up one day and have the most Epic and Amazing OTH Marathon from Beginning to End!

last edited 一年多以前