the atasunta family *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'Thanksgiving Feast’・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

haremaster99 posted on Nov 17, 2012 at 05:27PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

The Atasunta Family invites you to come eat, drink, mingle and give thanks to all the wonderful things that has been giving to us.

11/17/12 to 11/23/12

All are welcome, please bring whatever you'd like, whoever you like. Just as long as you keep it PG. (as my little sister always says~)

HAVE FUN!!!!!
 [b]Happy Thanksgiving!!!![/b] [i]The Atasunta Family invites 你 to come eat, drink, mingle and gi

the atasunta family 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Sinna_Hime_chan said…
smile
I come with pie! (early to help and bring some stuff I made the night before-just so i will not have to carry as much. I had wrapped and set in boxes and things to pack careful for the car to drop off and help with the early preps if I can.
 I come with pie! (early to help and bring some stuff I made the night before-just so i will not have
big smile
That was pecan (obviously) & I know me & my boyfriend really like pumpkin so~
 That was 胡桃, 山核桃 (obviously) & I know me & my boyfriend really like 南瓜 so~
heart
PIES!!!!

I'm here-I'm here-and so are pies! Hello?? Konichiwa? Anyone home *smells the succulent aromas wafting across the room & feels the love inside* <sees her-busy>

*Hugs the busy Sora sis* How are you? You look cute/lovely. I love the outfit you are wearing and the house smells sooo good!! Where are the babies? (as I still call them-All.)
 PIES!!!! I'm here-I'm here-and so are pies! Hello?? Konichiwa? Anyone 首页 *smells the succulent a
一年多以前 haremaster99 said…
Thanks for all the pies Sinna! *hugs back and sets up table's* Aww thanks >///< The kids are out back playing with Cu and Tyki, football y'know...? Thanks for coming. I appreciate it
last edited 一年多以前
 Thanks for all the pies Sinna! *hugs back and sets up table's* Aww thanks >///< The kids are out back
No Prob ((*cough* looks familar)) well- I gotta go.
一年多以前 haremaster99 said…
Alright, Bye.