80年代 I 爱情 the 80's

dustfinger posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 02:56PM
I wasn't born in the 80's, but i love the 80's. Everything about the 80's i like. I wish i was alive during the 80's

80年代 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 berly said…
I was born June 1989 so lived in the 80's for 6 mounths, which I am very proud of. I also love the 80's and oftern wish I could go temporarily back in time to the early 80's (peak time of the new romantics)to see what it was like actually living there. 80's is the best.
一年多以前 dustfinger said…
my parents were in highschool in the 80's. My parents tell a lot about the 80's.
一年多以前 Jareth_baby2010 said…
Oh yes...I would love to go back in time to the 80's! I love the 80's as well! Movies,music, style...Wow...so much has changed since then...though I wasn't born in the 80's i love it!
一年多以前 Quiztzhadrch said…
Easy dustfinger, just because you weren't born then doesn't mean you can't enjoy it all now! As a matter of fact, you have the advantge of being able to experience many gadgets and things that were new then, -and- probably still be able to walk around and be active when most of us old fogies will still be reminiscing about our glory days as we get spoon-fed by our caregivers.
一年多以前 MichClem said…
I was born in the late 70s and absolutely love the 80s...was a massive BROS fan and still to this day check out what the GOSS boys are up to! Matt Goss has a single called 'EVIL' which is only available on ITunes...definitely recommend you guys check it out!
一年多以前 krdr2010 said…
I LOVE THE 80'S!!! I think it is the GREATEST Decade of MUSIC, T.V. SHOWS, and MOVIES EVER!!!
一年多以前 Wordartist said…
The 80s were the time of my childhood and early youth (ages 4 - 13) so it is only natural that I feel nostalgic about the 80s. However, when I was a teenager my friends and I were obsessed with the 60s because that is when our parents were coming of age, so I think it is pretty normal that teens now have such an interest in the 80s. I wonder what my daughter will think about the 80s and 90s. She's only 2 months old right now but I think it will be funny if she is a big fan of those decades. Maybe the 00s, too, since she was born right at the end of the decade.
一年多以前 zutaraforever said…
smile
i agree with you krdr2010
一年多以前 Pyjamarama said…
heart
I wasn't born in the 80's, but i like all the classic 80's stuff except Superted.
一年多以前 merfwriter82 said…
smile
I was born in '82 (ages 0-7 years old). I love reminicing about all my early childhood nostalgia like toys, tv shows, and movies. The decade was sort of boring from my point of view. I'm not a fan of some of the bad taste in close and hair styles.